America isn't prepared to deal with crime.

I dont want to mistreat prisioners

they should be housed in clean conditions, fed a normal diet of decent food, and given medical care

but no air conditioning, weight rooms, tv, computer access or more than one 5-minute tel call per month
I would treat them the way I would want to be treated, except they can't go anywhere. Those with gang ties would be held 'incommunicado' except for written letters, which would be edited or rewritten by prison staff. Conjugal visits would not be allowed, but privacy would be afforded for the men so they can jerk off.

Last edited:
Keeping Crime Criminalized is too Expensive ?

Ok. As posted previously posted. It costs California $106,000 a year to house an inmate.

Right now California is paying for about 100,000 prisoners. They can’t deal with many more anyway, they are out of space in the prisons. But how much more should they pay to house all these criminals you believe should be locked up?

Maybe nothing

but neither did pampering them

Norway has the lowest Recidivism rate in the world. They have a novel approach to Prison, and how they manage prisoners. Out of curiosity, why not try what Norway is doing and see if it works for us?

Norway has the lowest Recidivism rate in the world. They have a novel approach to Prison, and how they manage prisoners. Out of curiosity, why not try what Norway is doing and see if it works for us?
We are not norway

take the democrat infested slums of America and move them to norway and let the vikings show us how its done

The shitheads in this country would rather let the Blacks and Browns get away with the enormous amount of crime that they commit rather than put a stop to it and be called racist.

Hell, in some places in the US they even stopped making it a crime to steal stuff so that they won't have to deal with the minorities committing the crime. How fucking stupid is that?

The shitheads in this country would rather let the Blacks and Browns get away with the enormous amount of crime that they commit rather than put a stop to it and be called racist.

Hell, in some places in the US they even stopped making it a crime to steal stuff so that they won't have to deal with the minorities committing the crime. How fucking stupid is that?

If you are taking about the shoplifting. Help me out.

You have three spaces in jail. You have four people being booked. Which three do you put into your limited jail space.

A) A man accused of murdering his wife.

B) A man who carjacked a woman and bashed her in the head with his gun. She has significant injuries and may die.

C) A man who robbed a liquor store with a shotgun.

D) A man who shoplifted $200 worth of crap from a drug store.

Now those of us who understand that jails and prisons are overcrowded would say the first three idiots need to be locked up.

I’m assuming you need to know the races involved before you answer.

Forum List

Back