🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America....The Present and The Future

Look at all the pretty colors you get to use while making your “case”….

Meanwhile Bush’s approval rating was 27%, Obama is up near 54. Dublin’ Up Dubya.

042309+Obama+Toast+P1.jpg

Osama is dead,
GM is alive
Gas is around $2 a gallon. Thanks Mr. President.
Soyndra is dead, ISIS is alive and thriving, Detroit is bankrupt, and gasoline and energy cost way more than when Barry took office. Thanks a lot Mr. Marxist.

Filled up your tank recently?

You need to check your propaganda better
The price of gasoline was $1.81 the day Obama took office genius. Looks like your propaganda "tank" is full even if your mind isn't.

I'm paying $1.92 right now and it is the summer season. As recently as last April, I paid $1.42 a gallon
That is some mighty cheap Obamagas
I too paid around $1.42 a gallon not too long ago and that was awesome. However, my last tank of gas was $2.54. I find it hard to believe that you are paying $1.92 right now.

Obamagas is cheap in NJ...they pump it for you too

You can't possibly be this much of a simpleton.......can you???

How hard is it to understand that the GDP has increased every year since 2009. No matter how much cut-n-paste stuff you try and cherry pick, them's the facts.
Yes, at 1.7% on average. She says so in the OP.

After more than seven years, that translates to failure.

Not compared to the global economy during that period. The US has done very well

Which represent a burgeoning economy?

Who claimed the economy was burgeoning?

The Presidents claim was the it was not declining.

Your massive cut-n-pastes simply do not support your claim that the President claim was a most egregious lie.

That's peddling fiction any way you look at it.

Burgeoning? No.

Expanding? Yes

Declining? No.

GDP growth at 0.8% cannot decline much futher before hitting ZERO.......

But I guess you think that is something to defend as a good thing because you think Obama has done his damnest to keep it from "declining' any further......

Yet it appears that Obama has done his damnest to NOT improve the economy or help the middle class........one would think on purpose.....

Considering that GDP was negative in four of the last five quarters before Obama took office, it is not bad at all

How hard is it to understand that the GDP has increased every year since 2009. No matter how much cut-n-paste stuff you try and cherry pick, them's the facts.

Not compared to the global economy during that period. The US has done very well
The most anemic growth in US history. And after your messiah promised to fix it in three years, no less.

Does that not make him a failure? Or maybe just a liar. I'm fine with either.

Meanwhile Bush’s approval rating was 27%, Obama is up near 54. Dublin’ Up Dubya.

Osama is dead,
GM is alive
Soyndra is dead, ISIS is alive and thriving, Detroit is bankrupt, and gasoline and energy cost way more than when Barry took office. Thanks a lot Mr. Marxist.

The price of gasoline was $1.81 the day Obama took office genius. Looks like your propaganda "tank" is full even if your mind isn't.

I'm paying $1.92 right now and it is the summer season. As recently as last April, I paid $1.42 a gallon
I too paid around $1.42 a gallon not too long ago and that was awesome. However, my last tank of gas was $2.54. I find it hard to believe that you are paying $1.92 right now.
He is a known liar just like his idols, Big Ears and Cankles.

The most anemic growth in US history. And after your messiah promised to fix it in three years, no less.

Compared to negative growth by the president before him?

If BO were an R, the MSM would be ripping him on the economy EVERY day, but the dupes think everything is ice cream and lollipops, because the MSM tells them so.

One would think these nine charts would mean economic failure, but in the Age of Liberalism (aka age of ignorance), it means SUCCESS!!!

20160301_obama_0.jpg

Osama is dead,
GM is alive

Not just that but he's beating St Ronald of Reagan at the same point in his presidency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His sure his beating Ronnie in deficit spending. That is what you referring to, right?

If you know of anyone who can fix the economy let me know. It is in rough shape. Anyone who create a lot of jobs let me know. And any job in retail or fast food is no real job....you must to that as well. Nothing that pays less than 20 bucks an hour is to be considered a viable job.

You hate W, yet you compare you idol to him. Not a very standard to justify your idol's failures.

If BO were an R, the MSM would be ripping him on the economy EVERY day, but the dupes think everything is ice cream and lollipops, because the MSM tells them so.

One would think these nine charts would mean economic failure, but in the Age of Liberalism (aka age of ignorance), it means SUCCESS!!!

20160301_obama_0.jpg

Osama is dead,
GM is alive

Not just that but he's beating St Ronald of Reagan at the same point in his presidency.

His sure his beating Ronnie in deficit spending. That is what you referring to, right?

Obama cut the deficit by two thirds

You hate W, yet you compare you idol to him. Not a very standard to justify your idol's failures.

It shows the economic hand our president was dealt....worst in 75 years

20160301_obama_0.jpg
Idd

Osama is dead,
GM is alive

Dupe...idiot....dumbass...fool....dickhead....the adjectives to describe you are too numerous.

Check the national debt doofus.

He compares Obama to W, and he's wrong about W.

Lefties are comical.

Yeah and after over seven years we are still waiting for recovery....good job right?

What does that tell you? Catastrophic failure and yet he's getting all of this supposed "approval ratings". It clearly illustrates what blind partisan hacks people like you and CC are. Lets take a look at the indisputable facts, shall we?
  • Highest number of people on food stamps under Obama than any time in U.S. history
  • Highest number of people out of the labor force under Obama than any time in U.S. history
  • Only president in U.S. history to not deliver at least 1 year of 3% or more GDP growth
  • Highest debt in U.S. history under Obama (nearly $20 trillion)
  • One of the most scandalous administrations of all time (Fast & Furious, IRS, Benghazi, AP spying, etc.)
  • Numerous violations of the U.S. Constitution
So please tell me here what there is to "approve" of? He delivered an awful economy, awful debt, violated the law, and stripped American's of basic rights and freedoms. If you were a part of a blind study that presented you with those facts and no name attached to them you would decidedly vote that person a failure. But because he has a precious little "D" behind his name - he can do no wrong in your mind.

Yeah and after over seven years we are still waiting for recovery....good job right?
According to all of the Dumbocrats in the U.S. - we already experienced the "recovery". You have to love a Dumbocrat's idea of "recovery".

Well it's not in the rest of the country. And more than that, Obama is the only president in U.S. history to not deliver at least one year of 3% or more GDP growth. There are more people on food stamps under Obama than any time in U.S. history and more people out of the labor force under Obama than any time in U.S. history. We also have the highest debt in U.S. history under Obama.

If this were the results of a George W. Bush presidency you would be flipping out 24x7. But because Obama is black and has a "D" behind his name, you'll lie all day long proclaiming what a "success" he has been.

20160301_obama_0.jpg
Idd

Osama is dead,
GM is alive

Dupe...idiot....dumbass...fool....dickhead....the adjectives to describe you are too numerous.

Check the national debt doofus.

You really don't understand the difference between the debt and the deficit do you?

Who is the doofus?

Well it's not in the rest of the country. And more than that, Obama is the only president in U.S. history to not deliver at least one year of 3% or more GDP growth. There are more people on food stamps under Obama than any time in U.S. history and more people out of the labor force under Obama than any time in U.S. history. We also have the highest debt in U.S. history under Obama.

If this were the results of a George W. Bush presidency you would be flipping out 24x7. But because Obama is black and has a "D" behind his name, you'll lie all day long proclaiming what a "success" he has been.

Obama is the only President who had an economic metric of 3% growth in any year made up for him

Forum List

Back