American Dentist Identified As Killer Of Famed Lion In Zimbabwe

His business is closed down...no income coming in

I agree with Emily. If he was totally unaware of the lion being a monitored lion and the guides defrauded him, then he should not be the one who is feeling the pain. The guides should be prosecuted.

Still, I find it hard to believe that:
-He did not see the GPS collar when he fired his arrow
-He allowed the guides to cut the collar off without taking some corrective action
-He allowed the guides to behead and skin the lion

Lots of questions to answer, it seems.
Let it be known that it is not illegal to hunt a lion with a collar. Also it is not illegal to bait a lion to leave protected sanctuary to private land For hunting. The is reported by an African conservation group who wants the law changed to prevent it this practice. The
Wildlife group acknowledges the hunt was legal people! The dentist did nothing wrong.

Bull. The hunting guide has been charged with poaching and has lost his hunting license. To start.

Zimbabwe guide charged over killing of Cecil the lion - NY Daily News

They know Zimbabwe law in Zimbabwe.

Regards from Rosie
y
An African wildlife group should know more about hunting laws than the New York Daily News.

Zimbabwe justice doesn't know how to charge its own citizen?

Again, bull.

Regards from Rosie

Is that the name of your god?

NYDN ?

If the guy would have been smart enough not to broadcast the hunt then none of this would have happened. Bragging about a kill is about as masculine as painting your nails. And I am a hunter.

Why didn't he man up and use a rifle? One should take their game so it doesn't suffer and is put out of its misery quickly. He IS a very poor shot and at 77 years old I could outshoot him blindfolded. I would bet everything I own on that also.

Why didn't he man up and use a rifle? One should take their game so it doesn't suffer and is put out of its misery quickly. He IS a very poor shot and at 77 years old I could outshoot him blindfolded. I would bet everything I own on that also.

Each to their own. One of my favorite hunting weapons is a 5 foot long; ( 7 feet long w/ a 2 foot extension); 62 caliber, blowgun. I've had it for about 10 years. I might just have to take me an African safari too, one of these days and bag my own lion with a dart.

He will likely pay...

$65,000 for his next Lion.

I agree with Emily. If he was totally unaware of the lion being a monitored lion and the guides defrauded him, then he should not be the one who is feeling the pain. The guides should be prosecuted.

-He allowed the guides to cut the collar off without taking some corrective action

Let it be known that it is not illegal to hunt a lion with a collar. Also it is not illegal to bait a lion to leave protected sanctuary to private land For hunting. The is reported by an African conservation group who wants the law changed to prevent it this practice. The
Wildlife group acknowledges the hunt was legal people! The dentist did nothing wrong.

According to Lion Aid, a charity that lobbies against trophy hunting, many aspects of Cecil’s murder were both legal and standard practice for big game hunters in Zimbabwe.

The organization’s website explains that it’s completely legal to bait lions, shoot them with a crossbow from a blind, and hunt them outside a national park in a private hunting concession, as Palmer did. It’s also not illegal to kill a lion wearing a radio tracking collar, as Cecil was.
He's still a shit, IMO. Just like Dick Cheney.

He will likely pay...

According to Lion Aid, a charity that lobbies against trophy hunting, many aspects of Cecil’s murder were both legal and standard practice for big game hunters in Zimbabwe.

The organization’s website explains that it’s completely legal to bait lions, shoot them with a crossbow from a blind, and hunt them outside a national park in a private hunting concession, as Palmer did. It’s also not illegal to kill a lion wearing a radio tracking collar, as Cecil was.

Why do you suppose the media concealed all of those details from the public?

He will likely pay...

Dear AvgGuyIA

If you violate the consent of others, it causes a breach of the breach, a disruption to social order,
and leads to protests and petitions. It is not illegal for people to speak their mind and openly criticize this man,
right or wrong. That's not against the law either. But it greatly disrupts his right peaceably to assemble with others
until this matter is resolved in peace!

There are natural laws in place.

And yes, what these men did violated the civil order, consent and expectations of others.
They did things that went against the public interest, and caused irreversible loss.

You can say it is legal, but it is also legal to boycott those responsible,
and petition and protest until corrections are made that satisfy the public.

Simply put, it is the Law of Reciprocity or the Golden Rule.
If you want people to respect your consent and interests,
then it makes sense to respect the wishes of others.
If you violate the will of others, this can backfire and cause them to
protest in ways that violate your freedom and peace as well.

This is why I recommend conflict resolution so people keep the peace.

Bull. The hunting guide has been charged with poaching and has lost his hunting license. To start.

Regards from Rosie
y
An African wildlife group should know more about hunting laws than the New York Daily News.

Again, bull.

Regards from Rosie

NYDN ?

Clever. Not.

Still doesn't change the fact that Palmer's guide has been charged with poaching.

No amount of your silliness takes away the poaching charge.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie
y

Again, bull.

Regards from Rosie

NYDN ?

Clever. Not.

Still doesn't change the fact that Palmer's guide has been charged with poaching.

Regards from Rosie

Just heard on news that US authorities are looking for him and can't find him......hhhhmmmm

Regards from Rosie
y

Again, bull.

Regards from Rosie

NYDN ?

Clever. Not.

Regards from Rosie

Just heard on news that US authorities are looking for him and can't find him......hhhhmmmm

Would that be the same media that has now been exposed to have concealed the fact Palmer did nothing illegal?

y

Again, bull.

Regards from Rosie

NYDN ?

Clever. Not.

Regards from Rosie

Would that be the same media that has now been exposed to have concealed the fact Palmer did nothing illegal?

That is yet to be determined. Maybe thats why they want to talk to him.

Hopefully, in accordance with treaty obligations, we will have to deport him to stand trial in Zimbabwe.

Regards from Rosie

Hopefully, in accordance with treaty obligations, we will have to deport him to stand trial in Zimbabwe.

Regards from Rosie

Since it is now known the always deceitful media hoaxed the public once again, that isn't going to happen.

Regards from Rosie

Since it is now known the always deceitful media hoaxed the public once again, that isn't going to happen.

Oh, that's ok. The black rhino head trophy he has will do the trick, too.

Dr. Palmer has been a busy and stooopid man!

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Oh, that's ok. The black rhino head trophy he has will do the trick, too.

Dr. Palmer has been a busy and stooopid man!

Regards from Rosie

Is that what your god named NYND is claiming now?

It's lion story was exposed as a hoax so now it's going with imaginary black rhinos.

Each to their own. One of my favorite hunting weapons is a 5 foot long; ( 7 feet long w/ a 2 foot extension); 62 caliber, blowgun. I've had it for about 10 years. I might just have to take me an African safari too, one of these days and bag my own lion with a dart.
I have a big stick with a nail in it

May not kill them but it could give them a nasty infection

Why do you suppose the media concealed all of those details from the public?
I don't know that the media concealed anything, but if they did it's Because the POS has Obama's real birth certificate.

Forum List

Back