American Farmer That Voted for Trump Changes His Tune, Turns on Trump

Do you have a allergy to facts? Lol
Lol. I come from an agricultural trading nation with a low level of tariffs and participation in many trade agreements. Hoho, an FTA with China for one example. I'm having a good laugh at the average understanding of Americans in this field.
You know I’ll go with IDEAS that bring more money to our farmers no morons like you

Ohio farmer that voted for Trump in 2016 has come around and is NO LONGER a Trump supporter.

Trump's China Trade War is killing farmers and Trump voter & Ohio farmer Christopher Gibbs is not staying silent.

Trump wants Americans to shut the fuck up & to stay silent.

America needs more citizens like Christopher Gibbs that speak out about their mistake of voting for a con man.

/—-/ If the farmer’s cotton crop was being attacked by boll weevils would they fight back or just let the weevils destroy their crops? Think of China as one giant boll weevil.

In this case, Trump is the boll weevil. Which is why he has promised an extra 25 billion dollars to them over the last 6 months

/——/ Which is the exact opposite of what a boll weevil would do. You’re too clever by half. Moron.

Lol. I come from an agricultural trading nation with a low level of tariffs and participation in many trade agreements. Hoho, an FTA with China for one example. I'm having a good laugh at the average understanding of Americans in this field.

Word has it American Farmers are giant, welfare-sucking conglomerates, and we have to end the Estate Tax so they won't have to break up the farm in the event of a death in the family.

Ohio farmer that voted for Trump in 2016 has come around and is NO LONGER a Trump supporter.

Trump's China Trade War is killing farmers and Trump voter & Ohio farmer Christopher Gibbs is not staying silent.

America needs more citizens like Christopher Gibbs that speak out about their mistake of voting for a con man.

/—-/ If the farmer’s cotton crop was being attacked by boll weevils would they fight back or just let the weevils destroy their crops? Think of China as one giant boll weevil.

In this case, Trump is the boll weevil. Which is why he has promised an extra 25 billion dollars to them over the last 6 months

/——/ Which is the exact opposite of what a boll weevil would do. You’re too clever by half. Moron.

boll weevils are not trying to buy votes, so they do not need to cover up the damage they did.

How do you know he voted for Trump?

Word has it American Farmers are giant, welfare-sucking conglomerates, and we have to end the Estate Tax so they won't have to break up the farm in the event of a death in the family.

Right is Right and wrong is wrong.

While that doesn't matter to dimocrap scum, it matters to the rest of us.

how do we know he is a farmer?

how do we know he is not just a CGI creation?

Or a CNN producer?

Aw. That's so sweet! I love it when you yammering Trumpkins argue that you're just better people than 'dimocrap scum'.

Right. I can see how much being right matters.

For 10 months, China has been paying Tariffs to the USA of 25% on 50 Billion Dollars of High Tech, and 10% on 200 Billion Dollars of other goods. These payments are partially responsible for our great economic results. The 10% will go up to 25% on Friday. 325 Billions Dollars....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Trump tweets tariff threat on Chinese goods, roiling global markets

Or a CNN producer?

He can be whatever you want him to be, whatever makes you happy, you just tell yourself that is what he is.

Forum List

Back