American Farmer That Voted for Trump Changes His Tune, Turns on Trump

not most of the time, most of the time we give them money hand over fist. Our dairy farmers get roughly 80% of their income from subsidies and government programs.
No wonder the US isn't keen on an FTA with us. Effectively no/minimal ag subsidies here.

Ohio farmer that voted for Trump in 2016 has come around and is NO LONGER a Trump supporter.

Trump's China Trade War is killing farmers and Trump voter & Ohio farmer Christopher Gibbs is not staying silent.

Trump wants Americans to shut the fuck up & to stay silent.

America needs more citizens like Christopher Gibbs that speak out about their mistake of voting for a con man.

So Gay Butt Gig gets one more vote?

You are desperate for any kind of small victory.

You can have that one. We won't need it.

not most of the time, most of the time we give them money hand over fist. Our dairy farmers get roughly 80% of their income from subsidies and government programs.
No wonder the US isn't keen on an FTA with us. Effectively no/minimal ag subsidies here.

In a normal year we have about 20 billion dollars of Ag subsides, though Trump has added about 25 billion to that over the last 6 months or so to mitigate the damage of his trade war.

Ohio farmer that voted for Trump in 2016 has come around and is NO LONGER a Trump supporter.

Trump's China Trade War is killing farmers and Trump voter & Ohio farmer Christopher Gibbs is not staying silent.

America needs more citizens like Christopher Gibbs that speak out about their mistake of voting for a con man.

How do you know he voted for Trump?

how do we know he is a farmer?

how do we know he is not just a CGI creation?

Or a CNN producer?

He can be whatever you want him to be, whatever makes you happy, you just tell yourself that is what he is.

A ruse.

Or a CNN producer?

He can be whatever you want him to be, whatever makes you happy, you just tell yourself that is what he is.

A ruse.

of course it is.

It is not humanly possible to not love and worship Trump like you do.

Everyone that claims not to is just lying.

Right is Right and wrong is wrong.

While that doesn't matter to dimocrap scum, it matters to the rest of us.
Right. I can see how much being right matters.

For 10 months, China has been paying Tariffs to the USA of 25% on 50 Billion Dollars of High Tech, and 10% on 200 Billion Dollars of other goods. These payments are partially responsible for our great economic results. The 10% will go up to 25% on Friday. 325 Billions Dollars....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Trump tweets tariff threat on Chinese goods, roiling global markets

Finish off your Tui's and hit the hay. You'll feel better in the morning

In a normal year we have about 20 billion dollars of Ag subsides, though Trump has added about 25 billion to that over the last 6 months or so to mitigate the damage of his trade war.
Policies like that tend to result in mountains of surplus production. Not terribly clever.

Or a CNN producer?

A ruse.

of course it is.

It is not humanly possible to not love and worship Trump like you do.

Everyone that claims not to is just lying.

My opinion has nothing to do with Trump, but CNN.

Policies like that tend to result in mountains of surplus production. Not terribly clever.

No, because we pay them a lot not to plant on some of their land, to avoid such a problem. The land is there if needed, but is in what they call Conservation Reserve Program.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
No, because we pay them a lot not to plant on some of their land, to avoid such a problem. The land is there if needed, but is in what they call Conservation Reserve Program.
That still happens? Amazing from champions of the free market.

edit...They are paid to grow and paid not to grow - sounds suspiciously like central planning.

That still happens? Amazing from champions of the free market.

edit...They are paid to grow and paid not to grow - sounds suspiciously like central planning.

Most of our Ag policy is designed to maintain a steady price year to year and not let events like droughts or flooding or other natural events bring large swing in prices. I understand why we do it and the more I work in the Ag industry the more I have come to think it is not as terrible a thing as I used to think it was .

Boldly asserted, but, as usual, unsupported by evidence.

What's the point? You wouldn't pay any attention to it anyway.

It is reason number 1 why you're scum. You refuse to learn, you refuse to acknowledge when you're wrong, you refuse to recognize harm when you cause it..... You're scum. Through and through.

And I don't mean dimocrap politicians. They're just hired guns. I mean you, personally. The scum that votes dimocrap is the Country's worst nightmare.

Politicians? pffft

meaningless

Well I don’t like tommy country to get raped sooo
...you bend your farmers over?

Pass the deal and the tariffs go away lol helllooooooo mcfly haha

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

3.5% of them..and we will keep on subsidizing our Ag industry to the tune of 20 plus billion a year.

Well I don’t like tommy country to get raped sooo
...you bend your farmers over?
Dairy farmers just made more money on this deal.. stop your crack.. if democrats pass the deal the trade war is over.. see how that works pass the deal retards lol

by your own posted numbers they just made 22 million spread out between them all! what will they do with all that! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Forum List

Back