American history vs British History

Status
Not open for further replies.

KitchenGuy34

Aug 27, 2020
#1. The best times ever.

USA = The 1950s, lasting 10 years.

Britain = The victorian Era, lasting nearly 100 years, nearly 10 times as long as the 1950s, and with exponentially more gainfulness than America's 1950s.

#2. Cultural retainment.

USA : The Upper classes and the highly intellectual especially those educated in history of the Northeastern USA have an advantage over Britain in retaining a respect for their ethnic cultural history.

Also, the Northeastern USA is much less culturally and even much less genetically tainted by Slavery compared to most parts of the usa.

Britain : A culture butchered by the American working class.

#3. Authenticity and market value and material genuineness and quality production.

USA : Cheap, unless you pay high prices and increasingly the high prices are no haven from cheap, inauthentic construction and manufacture.

The demand for organic food is increasing.
The demand for high quality furniture is increasing.
The demand for high grade boutique clothing is increasing.

Britain : European made, European high quality.

Last edited:
How did you determine that the 1950's were "the best times ever" in America? What were the standards you used for this measure?

• Banned
How did you determine that the 1950's were "the best times ever" in America? What were the standards you used for this measure?

For America the 1950s was this..
The best Economics in American history with the most disposable income, the most labor unionization, the best job security, the best home life in American history, the victory of world war 2 less than a decade before..
Excellent leadership from people who did their job and had the GUTS to put their money and their feet where their mouths was.

And it was also one of America's lowest violent crime periods.

But that lasted only 10 years...
And the high rate of gains from it lasted only 10 years as well.

What was so great about the 1950s?

Awesome movies

maxresdefault.jpg

them_still1.jpg

The best Economics in American history with the most disposable income, the most labor unionization, the best job security, the best home life in American history, the victory of world war 2 less than a decade before..
Excellent leadership from people who did their job and had the GUTS to put their money and their feet where their mouths was.

We had a booming economy in the 1950s due to us having no international competition. But that wealth was tainted by lack of access to the best jobs for blacks, minorities and women.
They were great times to be a white male.

The 1990s were better times. A booming economy due to Dot Coms and Communications networks. There were also no major wars in the 1990s.

• Banned

We had a booming economy in the 1950s due to us having no international competition. But that wealth was tainted by lack of access to the best jobs for blacks, minorities and women.

The 1990s were better times. A booming economy due to Dot Coms and Communications networks. There were also no major wars in the 1990s.

The women in the 1950s had no problems with the 1950s.
And secondly.. You don't really think I live around blacks do you ?
No I live amongst my people where a life is possible and feasible.

Thirdly..
The 1990s was much less of an economic growth period and it was lead by the greediest people in American history.

OK, you are a newbie
I didn’t realize you were just another racist troll

Guess I can just skip your posts

OK, you are a newbie
I didn’t realize you were just another racist troll

Guess I can just skip your posts

Blah blah blah

The 1990's were the continuation of the Reagan Boom. The leadership of that decade were resting on the laurels of Ronaldus Magnus and his tremendous accomplishments in the field of excellence in disposing of Bloody Gorby and reforming America

The 1990's were the continuation of the Reagan Boom. The leadership of that decade were resting on the laurels of Ronaldus Magnus and his tremendous accomplishments in the field of excellence in disposing of Bloody Gorby and reforming America

There was no reagan boom..
The 1980s sucked.

Everything leftists see is through a racist/sexist lens. I could say that blue is my favorite color and at some point it would be twisted into a racist or sexist statement. It is the life long indoctrination...that’s the only thing I can figure.

Sums Up what happened to America....

Sums up what England is now.....

"There is no greater sorrow than to recall IN MISERY the time when we were happy."

Dante

The cultural marxists destroying everything with political correctness divide and conquer strategy.

Everything leftists see is through a racist/sexist lens. I could say that blue is my favorite color and at some point it would be twisted into a racist or sexist statement. It is the life long indoctrination...that’s the only thing I can figure.

1950s were racist times
A Jim Crow south is nothing to be proud of.

1950s were racist times
A Jim Crow south is nothing to be proud of.

There was racial segregation all over America in the 1950's , not just the Ultraliberal South. The Brown v Board of Education case in 1954 was about a NORTHERN school district's segregation policies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back