American hunter in viral photo of slain giraffe is "proud to hunt"

Why would anyone kill a giraffe??

Its not a predator and its doesn't normally attack anything unless its in defense of its young.

Kinda like shooting a cow in pasture and nothing to be proud of.

Its not a predator and its doesn't normally attack anything unless its in defense of its young.

---------------------------------- wanted the photos or Head or Skin or Meat of her LEGAL and PAID for kill I guess Claudette .

---------------------------------- wanted the photos or Head or Skin or Meat of her LEGAL and PAID for kill I guess Claudette .
Can anyone explain why trophy hunters enjoy killing? As a kid I shot birds. I never thought about them as a living being but rather a flying target. And I admit to shooting duck and quail as a young man and I certain enjoyed eating them but not killing them, particular when a shot was bad, and I had to put them out their agony.

I understand killing for food and game management but what I don't understand is why someone would consider that pleasurable.

gotta kill it to be able to send it to the Taxidermist I guess . Killing it is just part of the process I suppose . Unpleasant cleaning out the car but if you want a clean car you gotta clean it up Flopper .

Forum List

Back