American incomes AND savings rose while utility bils FELL

Where was this cause it damn sure ain't going on around here..

It damn sure ain't happening in Amarillo either. Our electricity rates keep going up.

As far as getting more money in a tax cut? Well, I live on my retirement check, and I saw it go up by around 20 bucks/month. That translates to around 240 bucks a year, and that isn't quite the windfall that they made it out to be.

And........................every year since I've been retired, I've had my withholding for my taxes figured out to the point where some years I owe Uncle Sam a buck or two, some years he owes me a buck or two. It fluctuates. But, if I have to pay more than 5 bucks in taxes this year, I'm gonna bitch because that means they gave me back money over the year, but they now are taking more than they usually do.

Oh, no, that can't be, because the liberals here keep assuring us that the tax cuts were just another giveaway to the rich.

I got thousands in tax cuts plus now my utility rates are going down awesome!
Unless you funnel your income through a corporation you did not receive the thousands you think you did.

Why don't you state the city that you live in so we can check your electric rates.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Unless you funnel your income through a corporation you did not receive the thousands you think you did.

Why don't you state the city that you live in so we can check your electric rates.

I make a lot of money I'm in the top 3% of earners. I doubt my electric rates will go down they are already rock bottom, we have cheap hydroelectric power in my region.

I make a lot of money I'm in the top 3% of earners. I doubt my electric rates will go down they are already rock bottom, we have cheap hydroelectric power in my region.
Yet you can't answer a simple question.

• Thanks
Where was this cause it damn sure ain't going on around here..

It damn sure ain't happening in Amarillo either. Our electricity rates keep going up.

As far as getting more money in a tax cut? Well, I live on my retirement check, and I saw it go up by around 20 bucks/month. That translates to around 240 bucks a year, and that isn't quite the windfall that they made it out to be.

And........................every year since I've been retired, I've had my withholding for my taxes figured out to the point where some years I owe Uncle Sam a buck or two, some years he owes me a buck or two. It fluctuates. But, if I have to pay more than 5 bucks in taxes this year, I'm gonna bitch because that means they gave me back money over the year, but they now are taking more than they usually do.

Then you may see your share come tax time next year. According to my tax preparer, I'm in for a windfall when I file my 2018 returns. Under the new tax law, taxable income has decreased. So if you are living on your retirement check, you may see most of the taxes you paid come back to you.

But, but, but....how did illegals, lowlifes, weirdos and all the other taxpayer dependent pukes benefit?

I'm too busy winning under Trump to care.

Also too busy to tell the truth...as always.

Dow is down for the year. CPI on the rise.

The DJIA is up 29% since Trump was elected you fake news hack.

Oh, no, that can't be, because the liberals here keep assuring us that the tax cuts were just another giveaway to the rich.

Incomes have been rising for years . Let’s not pretend they were in a slump until the tax law kicked in.

The problem we’ve been having is the big disparity tween working man and the wealthy when it comes to incomes increasing.

• Thanks
This is from Breitbart. It's fake news.

Forum List

Back