American Sailors on their Knees to Iran..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Obama inspiring Terrorist.. That's how it looks to me..

14059.jpg

What is this, about the fifth or sixth thread on this topic? Y'all have so little respect for each other you don't even read each other's threads.

ISIS thanks you for the PR.

Remember when RWNJ's went fucking crazy on Reagan over 241 Americans killed in the Lebanon bombing, or went nuts on George W. Bush for allowing 3,000 people to perish on 9/11?

Yeah, neither do I.

But according to their stupid logic, Obama is weak because our people allowed themselves to be captured. Interesting.

Remember when RWNJ's went fucking crazy on Reagan over 241 Americans killed in the Lebanon bombing, or went nuts on George W. Bush for allowing 3,000 people to perish on 9/11?

Yeah, neither do I.

But according to their stupid logic, Obama is weak because our people allowed themselves to be captured. Interesting.
Funny, how you recall something that may or may NOT have happened a YEAR BEFORE you arrived?

What is this, about the fifth or sixth thread on this topic? Y'all have so little respect for each other you don't even read each other's threads.

ISIS thanks you for the PR.

Up your ass .. ISIS Democrat...

That's Iranian country - including Farsi Island. Rather than apologizing for drifting onto their turf - NaziCons would have preferred our sailors started a gun battle leading to a major war.

Day 2 and still nothing informative.....I'd like to know why these craft are over there to begin with...of what use are they

That's Iranian country - including Farsi Island. Rather than apologizing for drifting onto their turf - NaziCons would have preferred our sailors started a gun battle leading to a major war.
Nope. Most folks would have preferred (1) Name, (2) Rank and (3) Serial Number, like it says in the UCMJ.

Day 2 and still nothing informative.....I'd like to know why these craft are over there to begin with...of what use are they

I agree! It would also be interesting to know the skill sets of each of those sailors. I doubt they are just "regular" sailors.
They arent SEALS

Not all spies and clandestine personnel are SEALS. It can't also be ruled out that this wasn't a designed political stunt to derail the nuclear deal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back