🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Americans Are Dancing In The Streets With Joy Over The Trump Ouster

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
I happen to be in Times Square at the moment and I heard the horns started blowing and the people shouting shortly after the news from PA came in this morning.

I'll be going down to fellowship with my fellow Americans shortly, but the view from my hotel is nice...

Attachments

• 16047831817397482433723750760255.jpg
    16047831817397482433723750760255.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 34
I happen to be in Times Square at the moment and I heard the horns started blowing and the people shouting shortly after the news from PA came in this morning.

I'll be going down to fellowship with my fellow Americans shortly, but the view from my hotel is nice...

I guess its the hell with masking and social distancing, as the need for the Plandemic is over, eh?

I guess its the hell with masking and social distancing, as the need for the Plandemic is over, eh?

Yep, they think trump lost....so the Pandemic hoax can stop now

More Americans than at Tramp's inauguration!!!!

Just a thought......

When the Supreme Court orders recounts in ALL Democrat states and found 75% of Joe Bidet's votes fraudulent........

The celebration by the Left needs to be absolutely Earth shatteringly intense and in their faces :abgg2q.jpg:

Americans Are Dancing In The Streets With Joy Over The Trump Ouster
When you say “Americans” do you really mean the unAmerican filth in Philadelphia, Loon York, Mexifornia...etc etc?

Forum List

Back