Americans Are Increasingly Angry And They Want Trump

If you think people are angry now, this is nothing if the RNC decides to screw everybody and go with Kasich or another person the people didn't pick.
About a third of Republicans are "angry," most Americans don't want Trump as president.
The entire country is livid. Who are you trying to kid, Clayton? It's why Sanders is beating Clinton and Trump is beating Cruz. The American people - BOTH PARTIES - are sick of establishment / career candidates. Running Sanders against Clinton will prove to be the biggest mistake the DNC has ever made.

Um... buuuuzzzzzzzzz

Wrong answer

-Geaux

Actually, it's not. it's the truth. People like you are why your political system is fucked. You just shout the loudest about shit that isn't true and doesn't matter, and somehow try and pass it off as fact. That wouldn't be so bad if so many white trash conservative morons didn't fall for it. But they do. Thus you have a tool like Trump in the game.

Eighteen months ago, if you said to me Trump had a shot at the Repub nomination I would have had a cardiac arrest from laughing so much. The fact he has a chance says a few things about the current climate of politics in the US. None of them good....

The entire country is livid. Who are you trying to kid, Clayton? It's why Sanders is beating Clinton and Trump is beating Cruz. The American people - BOTH PARTIES - are sick of establishment / career candidates. Running Sanders against Clinton will prove to be the biggest mistake the DNC has ever made.

Sanders is not beating Clinton.

You don't care who the Republicans nominate? Really? It seems to be the priority of most Democrats these days. .

No I don't and I don't give a damn about who the Democrats nominate either.... EVIL versus EVIL no matter which one you pick you still get EVIL.

What about Hillary Clinton defending the paedophile that raped a 12 yr old girl and Clinton's admission that she knew he was guilty and laughed about getting him off? Do you feel comfortable voting for someone who defends paedophiles and rapists?
LOL, what makes you think I'd ever even consider voting for Hillary Clinton? I'd rather drink a gallon of cyanide than become a participant in the charade of the Demopublican theft, murder and deception machine.

One can't help but notice all these people that are angry still vote back in all the rhinos to Congress. You know they'll screw you as always, yet you reelect them over and over.

When you are switching channels looking for a new show and you come back around to the one you were watching before you haven't changed anything.

Which is why he just got stomped in Wisconsin despite what all the polls said......
Stomped? The 14.1% that Kaisich took belonged to Trump. It would have given Trump Wisconsin. Do the math. Kaisich should have resigned his campaign already. Wait until NY and California results come in. Wisconsin was a parting gift. Cruz is on his way out.

Jeremiah supports Trump?

That's awesome.
thank you. I think so.
You see, LL, it came down to Trump or Cruz. Everyone knew Rubio wasn't a Christian but Cruz was very crafty and fooled many people into believing that he was. So I am voting for the man who ran on who he is and I'm not voting for the man who ran on who he's not. I was never under any illusion that Trump was a born again Christian. He's a successful businessman and that is exactly as he has presented himself.

How did a crooked conniving ambulance chaser (Lawyer) like Ted Cruz fool so many Christians for so long? It's the modern church. They have no discernment. Anyone from Jack the Ripper to Mother Theresa can claim to be a Christian these days and no one questions why the fruit is rotten to the core.

Wait. You don't vote for people who run on who they are not.

Trump is running as a Christian. Claims that the bible is his favorite book. He is absolutely claiming that he is a Christian.

But...since you always knew he was lying about that, it's OK?

You make absolutely zero sense. Totally in character, though. I'll give you that.

Sanders is not beating Clinton.
Of course he is. Look at the crowds Sanders has drawn compared to Clinton's tiny rallies of a 100 people - even with Bill and Chelsea helping her out the turnout would fill a small classroom. Not much more. Americans cannot stand Hillary Clinton. Stop listening to what you are told and open your eyes. Like Romney, she's not electable. People are not coming out for her.

One can't help but notice all these people that are angry still vote back in all the rhinos to Congress. You know they'll screw you as always, yet you reelect them over and over.

When you are switching channels looking for a new show and you come back around to the one you were watching before you haven't changed anything.

Which is why he just got stomped in Wisconsin despite what all the polls said......
Stomped? The 14.1% that Kaisich took belonged to Trump. It would have given Trump Wisconsin. Do the math. Kaisich should have resigned his campaign already. Wait until NY and California results come in. Wisconsin was a parting gift. Cruz is on his way out.

Jeremiah supports Trump?

That's awesome.
thank you. I think so.
You see, LL, it came down to Trump or Cruz. Everyone knew Rubio wasn't a Christian but Cruz was very crafty and fooled many people into believing that he was. So I am voting for the man who ran on who he is and I'm not voting for the man who ran on who he's not. I was never under any illusion that Trump was a born again Christian. He's a successful businessman and that is exactly as he has presented himself.

How did a crooked conniving ambulance chaser (Lawyer) like Ted Cruz fool so many Christians for so long? It's the modern church. They have no discernment. Anyone from Jack the Ripper to Mother Theresa can claim to be a Christian these days and no one questions why the fruit is rotten to the core.

Trump is running as a Christian. Claims that the bible is his favorite book. He is absolutely claiming that he is a Christian.

You make absolutely zero sense. Totally in character, though. I'll give you that.

You are clearly mistaken. Trump is running on the platform of being a successful businessman. Cruz has made his about being a Christian & he isn't. Trump said the bible is his favorite book. So what? Maybe it is. STILL - he ran his campaign on the foundation of his business experience. Not being a Christian.

Jeremiah supports Trump?

That's awesome.
thank you. I think so.

You are clearly mistaken. Trump is running on the platform of being a successful businessman. Cruz has made his about being a Christian & he isn't. Trump said the bible is his favorite book. So what? Maybe it is. STILL - he ran his campaign on the foundation of his business experience. Not being a Christian.
Trump is running on the platform that a sucker is born every minute.

Crowd at Sanders rally:

CaBADPAUkAAXPze.jpg

Sanders Rally - huge turnout

Clinton Rally - is there even 100 people in the room?
2C72C3EC00000578-3240170-image-a-5_1442591572894.jpg

Hillary Clinton fans. A dying breed. Less than a hundred at this rally - she isn't electable (we already knew this).

Jeremiah supports Trump?

That's awesome.
thank you. I think so.

Well everyone knows that Ckayton. That's how we got Obama.

-Geaux

I still am a Cruz guy. But if Trump makes the cut, he'll get my vote.

Count me as one the the disenfranchised

-Geaux
----------------

Earlier today, CNBC's Steve Liesman made two very important, in fact "critical", if about one year overdue, discoveries.

The first one was that Americans are angry.

According to the CNBC All-America Survey, a majority of Americans are angry about both the political and the economic system.

Perhaps if CNBC had discovered this sooner, it would have figured out that the reason it no longer reports its ratings to Nielsen has something to do with its underlying "rosy" slant on things, one which perhaps brings out people's, well, anger. That and the occasional informercial for Ferrari and million dollar homes.

The second discovery is that angry Americans largely support Trump over Hillary, something we have discussed since last summer.

As Liesman puts it, nearly three-fourths of the public is angry or dissatisfied with the political system in Washington, compared with 56 percent who are angry or dissatisfied about the economy. This group favors Trump on the economy over Clinton 28 percent to 21 percent.

CNBC's Steve Liesman Makes A "Discovery": Americans Are Increasingly Angry And They Want Trump | Zero Hedge

watch louis ck -hilarious-2010
you will understand why american are angry

Hilarious.jpg

Jeremiah supports Trump?

That's awesome.
thank you. I think so.

Amazing how democrats resort to calling Americans suckers when they refuse to be suckered! lol!

Trump rally - The Ku - Da - Gra of rallies -
trump-az.jpg

Why the Democrats fear Trump. A turnout like this compared to Hillary Maytag Meetings is a dead give away that she cannot defeat Trump.

Jeremiah supports Trump?

That's awesome.
thank you. I think so.

Well everyone knows that Ckayton. That's how we got Obama.

-Geaux
We got Obama because Hillary isn't electable and was safe to run against him. The democrats have known for years that Hillary isn't electable.

Trump is running as a power hungry narcissistic populist.

That is why he will fail.

"Americans Are Increasingly Angry And They Want Trump"

Bitter uneducated white people are increasingly angry and want trump to be their great white hope. Problem is. not enough old bitter white christ stains, they are only 46 percent of the population and in flyover country, the educated blue state, the ones that have the big electerol college vote will stay blue

"Americans Are Increasingly Angry And They Want Trump"

Bitter uneducated white people are increasingly angry and want trump to be their great white hope. Problem is. not enough old bitter white christ stains, they are only 46 percent of the population and in flyover country, the educated blue state, the ones that have the big electerol college vote will stay blue
That dog won't hunt. California and NY are both going to Trump.

Looks like the GOP Establishment and their Lamestream Media lackeys are beginning to put a real dent in Trump's momentum.

Lemmings gonna lemming.

Sheeple gonna sheeple.

Plebians gonna do what their Patrician masters tell them to do.

The Republic is dead.

Long live the Empire.

( sigh )

Forum List

Back