Americans divided on Ukraine involvement

8D9D5EFF-BC0C-439C-B88B-50CBF561DCF1.jpeg

If we had a draft young people would be demonstrating in the streets in opposition to this war.
When they start the draft, BLM will protest it is racist to draft blacks, then Biden/Dems will give an exemption to blacks and all “people of color”, and of course to LGBTQ homos and trannies. So essentially only straight white males will be drafted and sent to the meat grinder.

When they start the draft, BLM will protest it is racist to draft blacks, then Biden/Dems will give an exemption to blacks and all “people of color”, and of course to LGBTQ homos and trannies. So essentially only straight white males will be drafted and sent to the meat grinder.
I would rather supply weapons to the ukraines and let them fight

Which they appear to be doing

We aren’t just supplying them with weapons, we are funding their entire government.

The war is designed to get as many Ukrainian and Russian Christians slaughtered. Zelensky got all his Jewish bros out of the country before declaring no one could leave and all had to fight.

We aren’t just supplying them with weapons, we are funding their entire government.

The war is designed to get as many Ukrainian and Russian Christians slaughtered. Zelensky got all his Jewish bros out of the country before declaring no one could leave and all had to fight.
There is no way ukraine could evacuate all Jews and only Jews

It all comes down to..

If Republicans take control, they will cut off aid to Ukraine and allow Putin to take over

It all comes down to..

If Republicans take control, they will cut off aid to Ukraine and allow Putin to take over
Judging from the leaked documents it seems that the president was engaging in his usual lies and pumping incredible tax dollars into the military industrial complex (that lefties used to hate) and apparently Putin will take over regardless.

Judging from the leaked documents it seems that the president was engaging in his usual lies and pumping incredible tax dollars into the military industrial complex (that lefties used to hate) and apparently Putin will take over regardless.
Doesnt seem that way at all

Putin is a spent fighter who has already thrown his best punch

And siphoning hundreds of millions off the top. Any support for this money laundering operation should have ceased immediately upon this revelation.

Originally posted by Mac-7

Originally posted by Augustine
I'm just happy to finally see the U.S. use its weapons to defend instead of destroy.

Judging by the fact that Bakhmut was the stage of massive demonstrations against the deposition of Ukraine's president in 2014, I would argue the US and Ukraine are causing a lot of aggression and destruction too.

PS. Yes, you heard it right, the same Bakhmut the western press just can't stop saying it's being "liberated" by Ukraine's army.

There is no way ukraine could evacuate all Jews and only Jews
Funny how the Times of Israel admits that at least 12,000 Jews from Ukraine arrived after Feb 24 when Zelensky announced the ban.

Forum List

Back