America’s global influence has dwindled under Donald Trump

Based on the comparison in how obummer and Trump were received by the Chinese I would have to say that the article is full of poo....
]

I would be more concerned why Trump was received differently than Obama....

They are terrified of the threat he represents to the flood of money they need to keep their house of cards afloat.

Based on the comparison in how obummer and Trump were received by the Chinese I would have to say that the article is full of poo....
]

I would be more concerned why Trump was received differently than Obama....

The fact is that obummer was such an ineffectual leader that no one respected him. That is pretty obvious.

They are terrified of the threat he represents to the flood of money they need to keep their house of cards afloat.

Really? I'm thinking Obama had the US's interest at heart. I think most world leaders know that Trump's only best interests are his own. They know this.

Were that true he wouldn't have been selling us out to every third world country and russian company he could get a bribe from. As usual you are factually wrong.

[

The fact is that obummer was such an ineffectual leader that no one respected him. That is pretty obvious.

Those that mattered respected him. Not tinpot dictators like Durate and Putin.

Well, we know pootin didn't respect him. he was pootins bitch in the White House. That is plain to see by him telling medvedev that he would have more flexibility to do pootins bidding after his election.

Really? I'm thinking Obama had the US's interest at heart. I think most world leaders know that Trump's only best interests are his own. They know this.

No, Obama was loved by our competitors and enemies because they knew he did not have America's interests at heart.

No one likes it, when a fool wises up.

Well, we know pootin didn't respect him. he was pootins bitch in the White House. That is plain to see by him telling medvedev that he would have more flexibility to do pootins bidding after his election.

Um, no it was the opposite. Putin was so worried about Clinton that he fiddled with your elections. Now he has his little Marionette in the office. No wonder Putin's smiling.

Um, no it was the opposite. Putin was so worried about Clinton that he fiddled with your elections. Now he has his little Marionette in the office. No wonder Putin's smiling.

Facts in evidence show your assertion to be laughable. Well over 100 million dollars flowed from pootin to the clinton foundation in the uranium one deal. She was bought and paid for.

No, Obama was loved by our competitors and enemies because they knew he did not have America's interests at heart.

Um, no. He absolutely had US interest at heart. Trump? Not so much. Oh, he bloviates like a heifer with diarrhea. But only fools listen to his snake-like charms...

You don't mind providing links to your drivel then do you.

Facts in evidence show your assertion to be laughable. Well over 100 million dollars flowed from pootin to the clinton foundation in the uranium one deal. She was bought and paid for.

Um, no. He absolutely had US interest at heart. Trump? Not so much. Oh, he bloviates like a heifer with diarrhea. But only fools listen to his snake-like charms...

A laughable assertion. He pissed away our wealth and influence at every opportunity.

I love Trump. Every time I read some snowflake like you crying about him, I love him even more.

I ain't crying. He's not my problem. He's yours. And you loving Trump says a lot about you my little, fat, bald friend...
He's not a problem for me, asshole. He's a blessing, and you most certainly are crying. You cry every day.

Me loving Trump says I have good judgement I don't mindlessly support criminal swamp critters who sell me out like you do.

Yeah, that's why he opened the floodgates for illegal immigration. He was just thinking about you.

What a brain dead cockroach.

Forum List

Back