America's One Party System

Can you expand on the relationship between Democrats and corporations?

No, not in that context because you'd have to combine both parties to see the big picture. You can't just look at a portion of the same party to do that.

Here's an easy to understand primer to get you started on your quest to realize we really just have two factions of the same party:

554780_4129787376145_778439912_n.jpg

Some call it a Corporate Oligarchy. There's many names. But it essentially boils down to the same thing every time - a one-party system.

America has a one-party system - The Times-Gazette - Hillsboro, OH

The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class are to represent and repress them :eusa_angel:

That's pretty much it in a nutshell. The system is rigged - the fix is in. There's lots of information out there for anyone who wants the details of this reality. But I'm not inclined to turn this thread into a series of links, memes and videos to prove the point that's already been proven. Study on, my friends.

No, not in that context because you'd have to combine both parties to see the big picture. You can't just look at a portion of the same party to do that.

Here's an easy to understand primer to get you started on your quest to realize we really just have two factions of the same party:

I don't see how that reflects corporate influence on the Democratic party. Democrats stand for environmentalism and social equality.

Some call it a Corporate Oligarchy. There's many names. But it essentially boils down to the same thing every time - a one-party system.

America has a one-party system - The Times-Gazette - Hillsboro, OH

Well...yes and no.

Basically its two cabals of masters squabbling over the dying body politic of this former democratic republic.

They really are at odds with each other, but neither of them is truly fighting the good fight for your rights or mine.

And when they are threatened?

They circle the wagons to protect the system that puts them in charge.

As is SO EVIDENT when the Treasury and FED had to assume the BANKSTERS toxic debts thus making their mistakes OUR PROBLEM.

I don't see how that reflects corporate influence on the Democratic party. Democrats stand for environmentalism and social equality.
That's easy!

How does a democrat, running on an anti-war platform, whind up continuing a war (Afghanistan) his predecessor started?

Why is it, 70% of the country is against these wars, yet we're still fighting them?

How does a President wanting to fix the cost of healthcare in America, whind up omitting the one thing (public option) that would've of drove costs down?

Why is it, that no matter whether a democrat or republican is President, whether republicans or democrats control the House or Senate, it's always business as usual in Washington?

Currently, there are 39,000 lobbiests in Washington collecting paychecks from various industry corporations. Now think about that. Company's do not shell out that kind of cash, without getting something in return.

That's easy!

How does a democrat, running on an anti-war platform, whind up continuing a war (Afghanistan) his predecessor started?

Why is it, 70% of the country is against these wars, yet we're still fighting them?

How does a President wanting to fix the cost of healthcare in America, whind up omitting the one thing (public option) that would've of drove costs down?

Why is it, that no matter whether a democrat or republican is President, whether republicans or democrats control the House or Senate, it's always business as usual in Washington?

Currently, there are 39,000 lobbiests in Washington collecting paychecks from various industry corporations. Now think about that. Company's do not shell out that kind of cash, without getting something in return.

Countries don't pull out of wars overnight.

That's easy!

Countries don't pull out of wars overnight.

Since when is 4+ years overnight?

I support these two things because they require ever larger Government to administer them.

I support these two things because they require ever larger Government to administer them.

Although I think your politics are fucked up beyond all repair, at least you're honest. There's nothing honest about our current one party system which is operated by bribery.

Although I think your politics are fucked up beyond all repair, at least you're honest. There's nothing honest about our current one party system which is operated by bribery.

I think American Communist suffers from an overdose of sarcasm...

This does a good job of explaining the whole damn thing...

Getting rid of government altogether, would be a good thing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EUS1m5MSt9k]Government Explained - YouTube[/ame]

"The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class are to represent and repress them(.)"

I think we can take out 'represent and'.

Forum List

Back