America's Poorest White Town

Are you such a dumbfuck to think all there is to racism are KKK rallies? Look at this place. You're looking at racism dead square in the face. The left may be fooling you but you are part of the racism.
Show it to me man. Give me all of those incidents you say are taking place. Your being lied too and manipulated by the same racist democrats as always. Don't let them use YOU as a pawn in their game.

Keep posting and I will make it my concern.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

ROFL!

Don't flatter yourself. It is not a good look, even for you.

I will visit whatever "kitchen" I choose to and will post WHATEVER I want to, WHENEVER I want to.

If that disturbs you, thats too bad.

That is your problem, not mine.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
As you know there will always be those who will do that.

Since I happened to have personally known Ali as well as his brother Ramahan, and also his life long friend and biographer,
Howard Bingham,
what I say about Ali is for the most part, exactly what I heard him say while in his or Howard's presence.

I know that you have and appreciate the knowledge you have shared with me about him.

Show it to me man. Give me all of those incidents you say are taking place. Your being lied too and manipulated by the same racist democrats as always. Don't let them use YOU as a pawn in their game.
Look at this forum and shut the hell up. Racism has never only been about visible "incidents" and you know it. I stand by these words:

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

Now quit trying to get me to become a republiKKKlan. I will remain independent and vote for democrats in national races. Your party is the American White Nationalist Front.

Keep posting and I will make it my concern.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Katsteve will carve you up and make you leave this forum. You're way too young and stupid to try the likes of Katsteve.

Look at this forum and shut the hell up. Racism has never only been about visible "incidents" and you know it. I stand by these words:

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

Now quit trying to get me to become a republiKKKlan. I will remain independent and vote for democrats in national races. Your party is the American White Nationalist Front.
Okay. You wouldn't list those. So, please list all the great things the democrats have done for YOU. They control you with their welfare, and you keep taking it thinking they are doing you a favor. What if I'm right man?

Listen carefully: the post from me included Liberal Eric Foner.

Foner, Eric | Department of History - Columbia University

https://history.columbia.edu › person › foner-eric

Eric Foner, DeWitt Clinton Professor Emeritus of History, specializes in the Civil War and Reconstruction, slavery, and 19th-century America.

If not for morons....you......the Democrat Party would never win an election.
You are truly dumb. If the ivy league produces people like you, those colleges need to close.

Okay. You wouldn't list those. So, please list all the great things the democrats have done for YOU. They control you with their welfare, and you keep taking it thinking they are doing you a favor. What if I'm right man?
All you need to do is read the posts here. Don't ask me questions. Your post is the evidence of the racism you asked to see. I have never been on welfare one second of my life and that in itself makes you wrong.

All you need to do is read the posts here. Don't ask me questions. Your post is the evidence of the racism you asked to see. I have never been on welfare one second of my life and that in itself makes you wrong.
Sorry I have to make you acually think. Your being fed poison and you don't even know it. Your race takes the welfare. That keeps them in the urban plantations also known as projects set up and to this day ran by the democrats. Their killing your race and you really ought to care. I am not a racist just pointing out things that need to be said to get fixed. I have too because I sure don't see ANY black leaders talking about father absence in the black race. I don't hear them talk about all the black on black killings. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton only show up long enough to get on tv and then they are gone as always.

Last edited:
There is a sub-culture that has been taught that anger and disrespect equal rectitude, and substitute for knownledge and facts.

Looking at every other culture, one can see the failure of such pathology.

This, thanks to the Democrats.
67 percent of all Asians are democrat so apparently you're talking about your own culture.

Oooooo....such fierce language!

Doesn't substitute for intelligent discourse.

See, that's what I mean: the results of poor parenting.

Can I have your opinion on this:

With respect to the education gap, how is it that 'racism' is responsible for these areas in which black students fall short when compared to white and Asian students:

The number of days absent from school

The number of hours spent watching TV

The number of pages read for homework

Quantity and quality of reading material in the home

The presence of two parents in the home.

How does 'racism' explain these ...deficiencies????

. The real problem is one that Democrats/Progressives will not address: a culture and commensurate parenting deficit that leaves black students behind from the start. There is the sacrifice for their children that Democrats ignore, what another culture does for their children:

"So what accounts for the poverty-defying trajectory of the Fujianese kids?

First is a cultural trait that has become a cliché in the model-minority discussion: a zealous focus on education. .... education for the next generation is close to a religion..... One recent college graduate, now a public school math teacher, told me that his mother would wake him at 5 AM to go over math problems—when he was in the first and second grade. ..
.... one kindergartner’s mother said, in faltering English: “My son must go Harvard.”

No matter how poor they are, parents find a way to get their fourth- or fifth-graders into test-prep classes. WNYC found one Sunset Park family who put aside $5,000 for classes for their three sons out of a yearly household income of just $26,000.
Brooklyn's Chinese Pioneers by Kay S. Hymowitz, City Journal Spring 2014

And….there is this:

“For all racial and ethnic groups combined, 39.6 percent of births in the United States were out-of-wedlock (incidentally, isn’t that appalling?). And there was as always a tremendous range among groups. For blacks, the number is 69.4 percent; for American Indians/Alaska Natives, 68.2 percent (Native Hawaiians/Other Pacific Islanders were at 50.4 percent); for Hispanics, 51.8 percent; for whites, 28.2 percent; and for Asian Americans, a paltry 11.7 percent.

So, we go from seven out of ten for African Americans, to one out of ten for Asian Americans” Percentage of Births to Unmarried Women | Center for Equal Opportunity

See a problem here?

See the cowardice of Democrats in their purposely ignoring it?
You don't offer intelligent discourse and the bullshit you keep repeating from Townhall certainly has no credibility. Out of wedlock births don't have a damn thing to do with anything.

"The median white single parent has 2.2 times more wealth than the median black two-parent household and 1.9 times more wealth than the median Latino two-parent household."

Amy Traub, Laura Sullivan, Tatjana Meschede and Thomas Shapiro, DEMOS, The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap, pg. 10 https://www.demos.org/sites/default/files/publications/Asset Value of Whiteness_0.pdf

Once again, I have made an example out of you.

ROFL!

Don't flatter yourself. It is not a good look, even for you.

I will visit whatever "kitchen" I choose to and will post WHATEVER I want to, WHENEVER I want to.

If that disturbs you, thats too bad.

That is your problem, not mine.

And you will get the response I deem appropirate.

Katsteve will carve you up and make you leave this forum. You're way too young and stupid to try the likes of Katsteve.

You mean like you've 'carved me up'????

Speaking of which.....

With respect to the education gap, how is it that 'racism' is responsible for these areas in which black students fall short when compared to white and Asian students:

. The real problem is one that Democrats/Progressives will not address: a culture and commensurate parenting deficit that leaves black students behind from the start. There is the sacrifice for their children that Democrats ignore, what another culture does for their children:

First is a cultural trait that has become a cliché in the model-minority discussion: a zealous focus on education. .... education for the next generation is close to a religion..... One recent college graduate, now a public school math teacher, told me that his mother would wake him at 5 AM to go over math problems—when he was in the first and second grade. ..
.... one kindergartner’s mother said, in faltering English: “My son must go Harvard.”

No matter how poor they are, parents find a way to get their fourth- or fifth-graders into test-prep classes. WNYC found one Sunset Park family who put aside $5,000 for classes for their three sons out of a yearly household income of just $26,000.

And….there is this:

“For all racial and ethnic groups combined, 39.6 percent of births in the United States were out-of-wedlock (incidentally, isn’t that appalling?). And there was as always a tremendous range among groups. For blacks, the number is 69.4 percent; for American Indians/Alaska Natives, 68.2 percent (Native Hawaiians/Other Pacific Islanders were at 50.4 percent); for Hispanics, 51.8 percent; for whites, 28.2 percent; and for Asian Americans, a paltry 11.7 percent.

So, we go from seven out of ten for African Americans, to one out of ten for Asian Americans” Percentage of Births to Unmarried Women | Center for Equal Opportunity

See a problem here?

And you will get the response I deem appropirate.

You can respond to whatever you wish to, and I will choose whether to acknowledge it, or not.

Likely it will be the latter. Typically I don't waste any time on individuals or topics that are of no interest to me.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Democrats burned more crosses, protested against desegregation, fought FOR slavery, hung more blacks, than republicans ever thought about.

And now, still treating blacks like their skin color is a disability. Regardless of the fact that there are millions of middle class, upper middle class, millionaires and billionaires in this country, who didn't use their race as a 🦽.
Yeah that DOSE make Thomas Jefferson a white supremacist and American nazi I guess.

You mean like you've 'carved me up'????

Speaking of which.....

And….there is this:

See a problem here?

You've been shown that unmarried births are irrelevant.

"Even after completing undergraduate and graduate degrees, black and Hispanic workers earned less than non-Hispanic white workers with the same, or often less, education."
- Roy Eduardo Kokoyachuk, ThinkNow Research

Kokoyachuck found that blacks and Hispanics with college degrees were paid less than whites and Asians with comparable education. His study showed the blacks and Hispanics who graduated in S.T.E.M majors earned less than whites and Asians with degrees in those same majors.

"Even when Blacks and Hispanics go the extra mile and earn professional degrees, their incomes still don’t break six figures. Whites and Asians, however, double their incomes by earning professional degrees, allowing them to make well over $100,000 a year."

Roy Eduardo Kokoyachuk, Education Alone Can't Close The Racial Wage Gap, Education Alone Can't Close The Racial Wage Gap

"In 1965, Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan’s report, The Negro Family: The Case for National Action, attributed racial inequality as well as poverty and crime in the black community to family structure, particularly the prevalence of families headed by single mothers. Not only did research at the time cast doubt on this causality, but evidence over the last the 50 years demonstrates that rates of child poverty, educational attainment, and crime do not track rates of single parenthood. Thus, even though the share of children living with a single mother rose for all racial and ethnic groups through the mid-1990s and has remained high since then, school completion and youth arrests for violent crimes have declined significantly, while poverty rates have fluctuated according to economic conditions. Family structure does not drive racial inequity, and racial inequity persists regardless of family structure."

Amy Traub, Laura Sullivan, Tatjana Meschede and Thomas Shapiro, DEMOS, The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap, pg. 11 https://www.demos.org/sites/default/files/publications/Asset Value of Whiteness_0.pdf

Everything you believe is wrong.

1646675524486.png

Yeah that DOSE make Thomas Jefferson a white supremacist and American nazi I guess.
Jefferson was a racist. He owned 600 slaves. He bred slaves like they were animals to sell to make money.

Forum List

Back