America's preschools aren't gay enough university of Michigan sociologist

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A sociology instructor at the taxpayer-funded University of Michigan has published an academic journal article exposing America’s preschool classrooms as hotbeds of “heteronormative play” where “traditional fairy tales” persist and “heterosexuality is always assumed, expected, ordinary, and privileged.”

America's Preschools Aren't Gay Enough, University Of Michigan Sociologist Warns
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These schools and their so called Sociologist are trendy leftist mental cases where ppl think they are right and it should be hands down agreed with because we have mental cases with PHD degrees so oh they could never use their power to push a narrative. Oh never.

A sociology instructor at the taxpayer-funded University of Michigan has published an academic journal article exposing America’s preschool classrooms as hotbeds of “heteronormative play” where “traditional fairy tales” persist and “heterosexuality is always assumed, expected, ordinary, and privileged.”

America's Preschools Aren't Gay Enough, University Of Michigan Sociologist Warns
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These schools and their so called Sociologist are trendy leftist mental cases where ppl think they are right and it should be hands down agreed with because we have mental cases with PHD degrees so oh they could never use their power to push a narrative. Oh never.
:itsok:

Kid touchers are everywhere.....and they will say anything to get their hands on young intentionally purposely propagandized mixed up children...it's sick.

Gay is one of the last things preschoolers think about.

I've raised six of the little rascals through those years.

However gays think about preschoolers frequently....evidently

The gay movement has wanted to get their hands on the youth for ever. Teach them young, get them confused, get them on your side politically and then they have them. It's disgusting and every parent should stand up and say keep away from my children.

The gay movement has wanted to get their hands on the youth for ever. Teach them young, get them confused, get them on your side politically and then they have them. It's disgusting and every parent should stand up and say keep away from my children.

The author of the paper is a freaking loon.

Heidi M. Gansen | PhD Candidate, Department of Sociology

One of those fruit bats will rue the day they come sniffing around ours...nothing rebar won't rectify

We have got to get our children out of the hands of these liberal teachers. They are destroying our youth. 4 year olds should be allowed to remain 4 year olds without the liberals assaulting their sexuality.

For some odd reason the left is infatuated with children and sex....whatever could it be?

Umm, pre-pubescent children need not be sexual.

Anyone that would force them to should be strung up by the nads.

Forum List

Back