America's top cop on obama, Nobody is sorry to see this guy go

The caterwauling over the nation's first half black president will probably never end.

His color has nothing to do with it cupcake. It is his ACTIONS that are at the core of this discussion. Leave it to a brain dead hack, such as yourself, to try and make it racist when the idiot wouldn't have even been elected in the first place were it not for the whites voting for him.

We've been hearing you try to claim that for 8 years and expect that to continue as well mod.

Don't be fuggin' coming up in here with that objective reality shit man, damn!

Doctor is trying to discredit the rhetoric during this administration and a lack of response towards the assassnation of police officers from Obama as insignificant. I just showed there was a large scale attack against police officers that occurred - yes, but aduring the days of Capone when mobsters were heavily armed trying to control their turf.

:lol:

Actually, no - I'm trying to discredit the ridiculous fear-mongering rhetoric from the right (ie, most of the posts in this thread) by showing the factual reality that less cops have died under Obama than any other President since Dwight Eisenhower.

I think I've done a fairly good job, too.

I'd do just a tad more research, as the number of deaths nationally in 2007 was pretty significant of the last 10 years. Your 1940 data also appears to be incorrect..

You know that Obama wasn't President in 2007, right?

You know the amount of deaths has increased in 2016 since it was recorded 2007 right?

58 cops were "feloniously killed" in the line of duty in 2007. 63 were in 2016.

Cherry-picking years doesn't change the reality of what I posted, though.

Obabble's demonization of police officers has resulted in a great many deaths of innocent people: police officers who have been de facto assassinated, and the helpless people stuck in inner city ghettos where the police are afraid to enforce the law.

Nice meltdown.

I can see it caused your brain to hurt. Go eat some Pla-Doh.

Don't be fuggin' coming up in here with that objective reality shit man, damn!

Doctor is trying to discredit the rhetoric during this administration and a lack of response towards the assassnation of police officers from Obama as insignificant. I just showed there was a large scale attack against police officers that occurred - yes, but aduring the days of Capone when mobsters were heavily armed trying to control their turf.

Actually, no - I'm trying to discredit the ridiculous fear-mongering rhetoric from the right (ie, most of the posts in this thread) by showing the factual reality that less cops have died under Obama than any other President since Dwight Eisenhower.

I'd do just a tad more research, as the number of deaths nationally in 2007 was pretty significant of the last 10 years. Your 1940 data also appears to be incorrect..

You know the amount of deaths has increased in 2016 since it was recorded 2007 right?

Ambush-style killings of police up 167% this year

So I guess where we are now is;

Guns don't kill people/cops, people don't kill people/cops, presidents do.

Obabble's demonization of police officers has resulted in a great many deaths of innocent people: police officers who have been de facto assassinated, and the helpless people stuck in inner city ghettos where the police are afraid to enforce the law.

Nice meltdown.

How's that different from a "conversation" with you exaclty?

For a president who uses each and every school shooting as a political platform to address violence across the nation to voters, yet remains silent surrounding the violent ambush of cops by African Americans? Rather convenient which he chooses to take the time address. Wouldn't you say? Obama's behavior speaks for itself.

For a president who uses each and every school shooting as a political platform to address violence across the nation to voters, yet remains silent surrounding the violent ambush of cops by African Americans? Rather convenient which he chooses to take the time address.

Of note is that you have no compunctions about cops murdering unarmed blacks. Quite a spate of those too, reckon he caused that as well.

For a president who uses each and every school shooting as a political platform to address violence across the nation to voters, yet remains silent surrounding the violent ambush of cops by African Americans? Rather convenient which he chooses to take the time address.

Of note is that you have no compunctions about cops murdering unarmed blacks. Quite a spate of those too, reckon he caused that as well.

Was each and every case an unarmed African American openly surrendering, or did he have a gun or resisted arrest? Each and every case is different, and those who resist and grabs a gun have to accept the consequences such actions may bring.

Was each and every case an unarmed African American openly surrendering, or did he have a gun or resisted arrest? Each and every case is different, and those who resist and grabs a gun have to accept the consequences such actions may bring.

Kinda like each and every individual cop killing too hon.

No offense but the executive director of something called "the National association of Police Organizations" is hardly "America's top Cop". He is just the voice of the rank and file Police Officers throughout the Country who are obviously glad to see Obama fade into history. The top cop is the Attorney General who has always supported Hussein's craziness and you could add the Director of the FBI who's opinion has been as incoherent as the FBI's law enforcement effectiveness lately.

No offense but the executive director of something called "the National association of Police Organizations" is hardly "America's top Cop". He is just the voice of the rank and file Police Officers. The top cop is the Attorney General who has always supported Hussein's craziness and you could add the Director of the FBI who's opinion has been as incoherent as the FBI's law enforcement effectiveness lately.

We can still blame Obama though, right?

There is nothing that justifies ambushing a random cop in a retaliation vendetta lesson, sorry.

There is nothing that justifies ambushing a random cop in a retaliation vendetta lesson, sorry.

But citizens are ok, I know, I understood you.

You want to play with a gun against a cop and resist arrest? Cops have every right to defend themselves. Again, nothing justifies a random ambush cop killing because you want to start a war. There are laws, we are not a vandetta anarchy society.

You want to play with a gun against a cop and resist arrest? Cops have every right to defend themselves. Again, nothing justifies a random ambush cop killing because you want to start a war. There are laws, we are not a vandetta anarchy society.

Good god man you're off on some mindless rant of an imaginary argument, have a nice evening.

Nice meltdown.

How's that different from a "conversation" with you exaclty?

Careful, she has a retractable knife hidden in her shoe.

Grow the hell up!!! Shit is shit, and that is what is leaving in a few days it is being flushed. If you don't like it call and ask to be shits footstool. As I have posted liberals are on the shit list of everyone but scum shit liberals. BOOHOO HOO cry so we can laugh. Stupidity and star worship are so funnah OOOOOEEEE. We are all waiting for the first test, We just want to see what happens when liberal shit decide to violate everyone else's rights as they always do, We are waiting to see if everyone will just take it as they have in the past, or if they jump up and beat the living hell out of every damn liberal piece of shit there. I think the cops will just stand by and let it happen because they hate liberal shit, the military hates liberal shit, the rest of the country that liberals have harassed, extorted and stolen from and labeled like children calling names HATE YOU LIBERAL SCUM too. Never can tell SOON IT MAY BE >> LEAVE or DIE liberal lying shit, you have NO PLACE HERE.<<!

Grow the hell up!!! Shit is shit, and that is what is leaving in a few days it is being flushed. If you don't like it call and ask to be shits footstool. As I have posted liberals are on the shit list of everyone but scum shit liberals. BOOHOO HOO cry so we can laugh. Stupidity and stat worship are so funnah OOOOOEEEE. We are all waiting for the first test, We just want to see what happens when liberal shit decide to violate everyone else's rights as they always do, We are waiting to see if everyone will just take it as they have in the past, or if they jump up and beat the living hell out of every damn liberal piece of shit there. I think the cops will just stand by and let it happen because they hate liberal shit, the military hates liberal shit, the rest of the country that liberals have harassed, extorted and stolen from and labeled like children calling names HATE YOU LIBERAL SCUM too. Never can tell SOON IT MAY BE >> LEAVE or DIE liberal lying shit, you have NO PLACE HERE.<<!

You must be kidding shoog, I'm eagerly looking forward to the first season of Reality America, it's going to be a terific show.

No offense but the executive director of something called "the National association of Police Organizations" is hardly "America's top Cop". He is just the voice of the rank and file Police Officers throughout the Country who are obviously glad to see Obama fade into history. The top cop is the Attorney General who has always supported Hussein's craziness and you could add the Director of the FBI who's opinion has been as incoherent as the FBI's law enforcement effectiveness lately.
True. And, that's not surprising.

Nobody likes change directed from the outside.

And, it shouldn't be a surprise that police think they are demonstrating restraint in killing just the right number of dark skinned people.

Forum List

Back