Amtrak engineer a homosexual and therefore protected by the American media?

Blaming it on him being gay is about as stupid as the dems trying to pull the funding BS.

No. There is a system in place on most Amtrak routes that would not allow this to happen. It wasn't on this section because of funding issues. So funding IS part of the problem.
And his homosexuality too. The homosexuality factor must be addressed.

Seems like you already did that when you went searching for "dick pics".

"targeted?" The man is responsible for killing 7 people and injuring 140.

The man may or may not be responsible for the deaths of 7 people and the injuries of 140- and that is being investigated, and the ongoing investigation hopefully will determine that.

That he is gay is relevant only to bigots and some Conservatives.

It's obviously relevant to liberal turds who are circling the wagons around him. If he was a member of the TEA Party they would have lynched him already.

No. We'd be saying what the hell does that have to do with his ability to perform his job.

It's fairly apparent that he was promoted much quicker than he should have been solely because he's gay.

Only to Conservative bigoted wingnuts like yourself

From the opinion piece you posted

A question that doesn’t seem to go away is whether Mr. Bostian was a cashier at Target not long before becoming the death train’s engineer. One commenter said his own father put in TWENTY YEARS of extensive training before becoming certified as a train engineer. Something just doesn’t make sense here, unless Mr. Bostian resigned from Target when he was 12.

So- once again- the OP speculates that he was promoted simply because he was gay- without any proof- and you suck that crap up- because that is what a bigot like you does.

There is absolutely no evidence that this man being gay is relevant to the accident.

No one cares except for bigoted wingnuts like yourself.

If he was black- you would be blaming his race- but since he is gay- you are blaming the 'gay'.

If he was a white Teapartier- you would be blaming blacks for attacking the train and causing the accident.

He's speculating based on what other experience engineers are saying. Whenever one of the left's precious constituencies is involved, the standard of proof has to be sufficient to take the case to the Supreme Court. If a TEA Party member is involved, then he's guilty automatically.

There's plenty of evidence, like the total lack of discussion about him in the Praetorian media. Have they even mentioned the fact that he's gay?

Why would they mention something that is irrelevant? I mean for the love of God, idiots like you scream that you don't want "gay shoved in your face" then you turn around and demand that the media state that this guy is gay?

Moron

It's quite relevant since it appears he was promoted into the position far sooner than he should have been solely because he's gay.

Bullshit

Read the article. It takes 20 years for most engineers to get promoted to their position.

The article doesn't say that at all- that is entirely your lie.

The article quotes one person who said his uncle took 20 years to become an engineer.

In other words, the articles says what I said. You just admitted it.

A second hand account of how long it took one person to become 20 years is hardly 'evidence' that he was promoted because he was "X"- (with X being whatever thing you bigots want to say its because(gay, black, illegal, latino)

It's an opinion piece, not an official indictment, you fucking moron.

And for those who care about the facts, rather than the bigoted drivel of right wing wingnuts

This guy has worked for Amtrak for almost 10 years.

Passenger Engineer
Amtrak
December 2010 – Present (4 years 6 months)

Passenger Conductor
Amtrak
July 2006 – December 2010 (4 years 6 months)

Cashier
Target Columbia, MO
2005 – 2006 (1 year)

Looking into how engineers get trained it appears that conductor appears to be one route- and then a 8 week training class.

RAILROAD.NET View topic - Amtrak passenger engineer trainee

So he worked for the railroad for 4 years before he got promoted rather than the usual 20.

It's obvious going 50mph+ over the speed limit on a curve means somebody is doing something wrong. And if the engineer is gay or black or left handed, who cares, no excuse for hiring people that endanger the public. But I get a different vibe from some of you folks. That is why I drive, I will NEVER ever take public transportation ever again.
It obviously matters if he was promoted early to meet some gay affirmative action quota.

It's obvious going 50mph+ over the speed limit on a curve means somebody is doing something wrong. And if the engineer is gay or black or left handed, who cares, no excuse for hiring people that endanger the public. But I get a different vibe from some of you folks. That is why I drive, I will NEVER ever take public transportation ever again.
It obviously matters if he was promoted early to meet some gay affirmative action quota.
I hope not, but after dealing with mass transportation for over 20 years, nothing surprises me anymore. Man smushed by a bus, a black gal bitch slaps me out of the blue, a black man brings a 38. snub nose and bullets in a small sack...a black driver eating a huge sandwich running red lights and reading a comic book. Screw this , from now on into perpetuity, from were the sun now stands, forever. I will never ever trust public transportation EVER.

If he did something wrong then prosecute him to the fullest extent.

But he has been working for Amtrak for 9 years. No sign of any incompetency.

A gay affirmative action quota? Are you serious? Any actual evidence of such a thing existing?

It will be interesting to see how this plays out:

Amtrak engineer a homosexual and therefore protected by the American media - Coach is Right

The engineer of the death train was a homosexual and a gay activist who “liked several LGBTI pages on Facebook,” a gay news site. “The engineer who was involved in Tuesday night’s Amtrak train crash is Brandon Bostian,” says gaystarnews.com. Interesting now is how the media are equivocating and blaming those old meanies, the Republicans. One site commenter to the outing of this 32 year old engineer says, “the fact is a gay activist is untouchable in the main stream media. Once his sexual preference came out, the story started changing and the blame will go towards needing more money in the transportation industry. We shall never know the truth because the media is a failure!”

Incredible is the comment of another poster on the gay site who says Amtrak received a whopping $1.3 BILLION dollars in the 2009 stimulus fund give-away of our taxpayer dollars. This huge amount is ON TOP of the one BILLION dollar subsidy it receives every year. How come Amtrak in 2012 had the money to launch an expensive gay PRIDE advertising campaign, but somehow it could not have found the money for the smart technology the liberal media fools now are saying the white elephant needs?

Consider the following advertisement campaign Amtrak ran on its website. “This summer Amtrak Ride With Pride hosted a contest to send four lucky winners on a getaway PRIDE week-end via the train. Winners headed to Chicago, New York, San Francisco, New Orleans for a fun-filled week-end. Couples enjoyed the comfortable seats, had cocktails in the Lounge car, and arrived at the Amtrak stations refreshed and ready to enjoy the festivities.” A happy color photo of Aaron and Marc provided a warm and fuzzy shot of the affectionate couple being thrilled by riding the rails. Other happy travelers...
The media is corporate owned and controlled. They only use gay as a wedge issue to divide the dumb masses. To destract us. And working like a charm on dummy u.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out:

Amtrak engineer a homosexual and therefore protected by the American media - Coach is Right

The engineer of the death train was a homosexual and a gay activist who “liked several LGBTI pages on Facebook,” a gay news site. “The engineer who was involved in Tuesday night’s Amtrak train crash is Brandon Bostian,” says gaystarnews.com. Interesting now is how the media are equivocating and blaming those old meanies, the Republicans. One site commenter to the outing of this 32 year old engineer says, “the fact is a gay activist is untouchable in the main stream media. Once his sexual preference came out, the story started changing and the blame will go towards needing more money in the transportation industry. We shall never know the truth because the media is a failure!”

Incredible is the comment of another poster on the gay site who says Amtrak received a whopping $1.3 BILLION dollars in the 2009 stimulus fund give-away of our taxpayer dollars. This huge amount is ON TOP of the one BILLION dollar subsidy it receives every year. How come Amtrak in 2012 had the money to launch an expensive gay PRIDE advertising campaign, but somehow it could not have found the money for the smart technology the liberal media fools now are saying the white elephant needs?

Consider the following advertisement campaign Amtrak ran on its website. “This summer Amtrak Ride With Pride hosted a contest to send four lucky winners on a getaway PRIDE week-end via the train. Winners headed to Chicago, New York, San Francisco, New Orleans for a fun-filled week-end. Couples enjoyed the comfortable seats, had cocktails in the Lounge car, and arrived at the Amtrak stations refreshed and ready to enjoy the festivities.” A happy color photo of Aaron and Marc provided a warm and fuzzy shot of the affectionate couple being thrilled by riding the rails. Other happy travelers...
The media is corporate owned and controlled. They only use gay as a wedge issue to divide the dumb masses. To destract us. And working like a charm on dummy u.

Error?

Yeah.....

right.

So the train operator is not to follow the speed limit?

My theory is he fell asleep, of course I have no proof other than the accident to say that..
That must be why his sexual orientation is important then, only gay men fall asleep at the wheel...

Only rightwingnuts can find a way to make it about homosexuality.
His homosexuality has to be figured into the investigation.

Why?

Oh? You got a link or source to support that conjecture?

It matters if the incident was his fault and it's covered up because he's gay.

His being gay has nothing to do with anything. The only one's who are making it so are you guys. It won't be covered up because being gay has zip to do with anything.

Why do we know he's gay? Why did someone have to stipulate that he was gay? They made it an issue by pointing it out.

The engineer was having oral sex with another employee prior to the accident, causing him to miss the turn.

This is what happened.

Error?

Yeah.....

right.

My theory is he fell asleep, of course I have no proof other than the accident to say that..
That must be why his sexual orientation is important then, only gay men fall asleep at the wheel...

Why?
Because homosexuals are notoriously known for their disregard for life while living dangerously.

Why?
Because homosexuals are notoriously known for their disregard for life while living dangerously.

So are males in general. You might be on to something here. I think the fact that he is male needs to be examined carefuly.

It doesn't answer the question about the accident but it kind of sheds some light about his rapid promotion from Target store clerk to conductor and conductor to engineer without any evidence of skills or training.

Forum List

Back