An air force vet slams Paul Ryan for defending Antifa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Republicans defend Fascists. They aren't allowed to do it in Germany, where the GOP movement began.

View attachment 146559
What's wrong with this country is......you weren't ABORTED!!!

No bitch you should have been aborted ANTIFA little bastard asshole
You and your ilk are a bunch of red state-conservative GOP Cock Suckers!!!! but at least you guys are full of PROTEIN!!!!

Really I think they are full of crap.

Air Force Vet Slams Paul Ryan For Defending Antifa

An Air Force veteran has slammed Speaker of the House Paul Ryan for defending Antifa, the violent Alt-Left group that has been responsible for innumerable violent assaults on Trump supporters.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan is nothing more than a pretty boy little puppet master ass kisser. He sold his soul just like the sheep who follow these democratic pricks. Who really don't give a damn about you , but man the way the democratic morons fend for their little political side you would think they were protecting their best friend the dog.

Notice I did say a relative because these lunatics give more humane treatment to a dog than their own kid.
There are millions of AF Vets!!!! What makes this AF Vet so fucking special.......

He speaks the truth about pieces of shit like you, boy.
ConservativeBrain.png
butt.jpg

Lips of a Liberal.

There are millions of AF Vets!!!! What makes this AF Vet so fucking special.......

Meh. That AF vet has an opinion like everyone else! He's nothing special.

His opinion is that people like you are a worthless piece of shit. He is correct, boy. One does not have to be special just to speak the truth, just speak it. Got it? Now run along and let honorable people try to teach you sub humans something valuable.
That's what is wrong with all you Flag Waving-National Anthem bitches and whores; you expect EVERYONE to share into your ideological BULL SHIT! Sorry it ain't happening! Now shut the fuck up and eat bags of DICKS.

I don't expect you to believe what I believe. You have the right to be wrong. That makes you confused.

I'll shut the fuck up when you can enforce that demand, NL.
comparison-chart.gif

Wow you trump lovers , fascist , populist or libertarians (whatever you call yourselves) , are really showing how poorly educated you are. Thank you.

Just remember for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. (Newton)

Air Force Vet Slams Paul Ryan For Defending Antifa

An Air Force veteran has slammed Speaker of the House Paul Ryan for defending Antifa, the violent Alt-Left group that has been responsible for innumerable violent assaults on Trump supporters.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan is nothing more than a pretty boy little puppet master ass kisser. He sold his soul just like the sheep who follow these democratic pricks. Who really don't give a damn about you , but man the way the democratic morons fend for their little political side you would think they were protecting their best friend the dog.

Notice I did say a relative because these lunatics give more humane treatment to a dog than their own kid.

ConservativeBrain.png
View attachment 146563

Lips of a Liberal.
Rep-Dem-Economy.jpg

His opinion is that people like you are a worthless piece of shit. He is correct, boy. One does not have to be special just to speak the truth, just speak it. Got it? Now run along and let honorable people try to teach you sub humans something valuable.
That's what is wrong with all you Flag Waving-National Anthem bitches and whores; you expect EVERYONE to share into your ideological BULL SHIT! Sorry it ain't happening! Now shut the fuck up and eat bags of DICKS.

I don't expect you to believe what I believe. You have the right to be wrong. That makes you confused.

comparison-chart.gif
Conservatism wouldn't exist without INCEST and INBREEDING!!!!!!

Last edited:

comparison-chart.gif

Not that foolish chart again?

comparison-chart.gif

Not your silly post and lies again.

comparison-chart.gif

Not your silly post and lies again.

I'm only calling out your lies, boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back