An evil enemy according to Sun Tzu....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
"An evil enemy, will burn his own nation to the ground….to rule over the ashes. “ Sun Tzu

Make of that what you will. We know exactly who is burning the nation to the ground. The spoiled no good rats who benefit from everything the country has provided and litetally burning it to the ground.

"An evil enemy, will burn his own nation to the ground….to rule over the ashes. “ Sun Tzu

Make of that what you will. We know exactly who is burning the nation to the ground. The spoiled no good rats who benefit from everything the country has provided and litetally burning it to the ground.
Zuckerberg....... Gates......... Bezos..........Dorsey......

They are just the proles, though.

Not one of them has the intelligence necessary to understand how they are being manipulated.
I will also include anyone that proudly voted for biden and I will refrain from saying what I really think of those that are still proud of voting for biden.

I will also include anyone that proudly voted for biden and I will refrain from saying what I really think of those that are still proud of voting for biden.
It's the same group, after you subtract out those who are not actually among the living, though.

Donald Trump lost an election, lied to his brain dead supporters that he actually won the election, and motivated these people to attack and ransack the Capitol building of the United States government.

We indeed know who will burn down this country, we saw this on January 6th, 2021.

Donald Trump lost an election, lied to his brain dead supporters that he actually won the election, and motivated these people to attack and ransack the Capitol building of the United States government.

We indeed know who will burn down this country, we saw this on January 6th, 2021.

Very true. Blob supporters crave violence; always have, always will.

Sun Tzu seems to be a bit much for you. Why don't you stick to the mindless right wing talking points.

Forum List

Back