🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

An Interesting Graphic on What a Centrist is

What are principles of Centrism?

• Total voters
Centrists are principle-free statist wind socks.
Obediently following the tribe like a baby sheep takes zero (0) principle.

Standing up to both silly, whacked out ends takes more.
I follow no tribe...That's the point of being an ancap/agorist.

That you buy the "both ends" Hegelian dialectic further underscores my point....You're a statist who thinks that the only reason that central planning and authority hasn't worked, is because we haven't yet found the right central planner authoritarians.
You are misreading Mac, dude
No I'm not...He's a statist who's too steeped in his owe image as a "centrist" to admit it.

So-called "centrists" and "independents" still buy into the notion of central authority.
And again. Just make it up as you go.

From my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: Come on Jake, man up, just this once.

Centrists, or moderates, like using simplistic linear graphs to make themselves seems like fair-minded non-extremist types and be able to separate themselves from the usual partisan jousting.

Left vs right, Democrat vs Republican... but if we're to use simplistic linear graphs for political division, what should be of most importance is Tyranny vs. Liberty, Slavery vs. Freedom.

In this context, what is the centrist/moderate view? Partial-tyranny, partial-slavery? In this context, centrist/moderate views are nothing virtuous at all. I'd rather be an extremist for liberty and freedom.
Maximilien Robespierre would have agreed with you.

The truth is that we trade a measure of 'freedom' for every act of cooperative venture. At best, we get fair value.

The greatest good for the greatest number obviates the libertarian argument, IMO.

Me.

chart

That you buy the "both ends" Hegelian dialectic further underscores my point....You're a statist who thinks that the only reason that central planning and authority hasn't worked, is because we haven't yet found the right central planner authoritarians.
And once again, one of you guys tells me what I "think".

You guys can never use quotes. You just make it up as you go.

That's one of the symptoms.
I know what you think based on your posts....Sitting back and tossing spitballs at "wingers", as though you're soooo above the fray, can't paper over your statist proclivities

And once again, one of you guys tells me what I "think".

You guys can never use quotes. You just make it up as you go.

That's one of the symptoms.
I know what you think based on your posts....Sitting back and tossing spitballs at "wingers", as though you're soooo above the fray, can't paper over your statist proclivities
And a third time.

At some level, they have to know what they are.

They think you're naive for not seeing the plain evil of the other side. You can't even get them to entertain the idea of finding ways to cooperate with each other. They won't put any energy into the thought at all. They just want to lay waste to each other.

You are misreading Mac, dude
No I'm not...He's a statist who's too steeped in his own image as a "centrist" to admit it.

So-called "centrists" and "independents" still buy into the notion of central authority.....They foolishly believe in the myth of the benign central planner.
Ok, ya got me.....not all statists believe in a benign planer....just an inevitable one given the population size. People are hierarchical in nature--some form of Govt. must exist. You believe otherwise..OK---but I prefer political philosophies that don't need the dying of 80% of the people to work.

At some level, they have to know what they are.

They think you're naive for not seeing the plain evil of the other side. You can't even get them to entertain the idea of finding ways to cooperate with each other. They won't put any energy into the thought at all. They just want to lay waste to each other.
The State isn't interested in cooperation....You do as they say, or else.

That silly-assed graph is based upon questions and answers of dubious validity.

All validity is dubious until proven otherwise. :auiqs.jpg:
Pretty much...Regardless, as many times as I've visited that site, I reject the very premise of a number of its questions and sliding-scale answers.

But I got it centered! No easy task ...
Very easy task.

Forum List

Back