An Unhinged Administration

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I doubt that any will argue against that appellation being applied to North Korea.

1. This is the latest news about the 'Hermit Kingdom'...

"TOKYO (AP) -- North Korea has conducted a ground test of a new type of high-thrust rocket engine that leader Kim Jong Un is calling a revolutionary breakthrough for the country's space program, the North's state media said Sunday."
News from The Associated Press

a. "North Korea's stated goal is to develop a nuclear-armed ballistic missile capable of hitting the U.S. mainland.
....ultimately necessary to hit the U.S. mainland (San Francisco is 8,200 km away; New York City is 10,800 km).
Once you have an ICBM missile you have to put an atomic warhead on the end. North Korea currently possesses enough nuclear material for about 15 such weapons...."
Can North Korea Actually Hit The U.S. With A Nuclear Missile?

2. How about Iran, to whom the past administration has awarded over $100 billion, and the go-ahead to develop nuclear weapons?

3. Now....let's see where those two stories coincide...
"North Korea: Iran's Pathway to a Nuclear Weapon

A central plank of the Obama administration’s case for the nuclear deal just concluded by the P5+1 powers is that the agreement closes off "all pathways” by which the Iranian regime could acquire a nuclear capability, at least for the coming decade.

That, however, simply isn’t true. The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), as the new nuclear bargain is officially called, only addresses the overt means by which Iran might go nuclear. A covert path to the bomb, entailing the procurement of materiel from foreign suppliers, still remains open to Iran, if it chooses to take that route.

....over the past three decades, Iran and the Stalinist regime of the Kim dynasty in North Korea have erected a formidable alliance—the centerpiece of which is cooperation on nuclear and ballistic-missile capabilities."
North Korea: Iran's Pathway to a Nuclear Weapon

4. "Experts say the deal worked out by Secretary of State John F. Kerry carries no known prohibition against North Korea performing Iran’s nuclear arms research, paid out of the $100 billion to $150 billion the deal frees up in Iranian assets.

“There appears to be little in the Iran nuclear agreement that would prevent Iran from continuing or increasing its personnel and financial investments in North Korea’s future missile and nuclear warhead programs,” Mr. Niksch told a House Foreign Affairs subcommittee in July. “It seems to me that North Korea may receive from Iran upwards of $2 [billion] to $3 billion annually from Iran for the various forms of collaboration between them.”
John Brennan: U.S. watching for nuclear cooperation between Iran, North Korea

5. Since the Obama administration was either too stupid to know that Iran was paying North Korea to develop missiles and nuclear weapons....
...or....Obama was completely in favor of it.

Hence....the title of this OP.....The Obama Administration...Unhinged.

I doubt that any will argue against that appellation being applied to North Korea.

"TOKYO (AP) -- North Korea has conducted a ground test of a new type of high-thrust rocket engine that leader Kim Jong Un is calling a revolutionary breakthrough for the country's space program, the North's state media said Sunday."

Somebody explain to me why this is our problem?

I mean, I know the two Koreas are in a "who can be the whackiest" contest.

But this is our problem, why?

"Somebody explain to me why this is our problem?"

So sad....another failure on the political IQ exam.

"North Korea's stated goal is to develop a nuclear-armed ballistic missile capable of hitting the U.S. mainland.
....ultimately necessary to hit the U.S. mainland (San Francisco is 8,200 km away; New York City is 10,800 km).
Once you have an ICBM missile you have to put an atomic warhead on the end. North Korea currently possesses enough nuclear material for about 15 such weapons...."

"In a public sign of this collusion, a delegation of Iranian scientists was on hand during North Korea's very public February 2013 nuclear test. The Iranian experts are believed to have paid tens of millions of dollars to the DPRK for a front-row seat to the successful detonation.

But the North Korean-Iranian alliance isn’t merely transactional. At its heart is a shared antipathy toward the West. As Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khameneitold Kim Yong Nam, the powerful Chairman of the Presidium of North Korea's Supreme People's Assembly, in September of 2012, when they concluded a new agreement on scientific-technical cooperation, the two countries share “common enemies” in the “arrogant” nations of the United States and Europe."

Some political leaders seem inclined to aid the North Korea/Iran aims and interest...i.e., Obama

Some individuals are too stupid to either understand, or to care....i.e., the poster being addressed.

"North Korea's stated goal is to develop a nuclear-armed ballistic missile capable of hitting the U.S. mainland.

"In a public sign of this collusion, a delegation of Iranian scientists was on hand during North Korea's very public February 2013 nuclear test. The Iranian experts are believed to have paid tens of millions of dollars to the DPRK for a front-row seat to the successful detonation.

But the North Korean-Iranian alliance isn’t merely transactional. At its heart is a shared antipathy toward the West. As Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khameneitold Kim Yong Nam, the powerful Chairman of the Presidium of North Korea's Supreme People's Assembly, in September of 2012, when they concluded a new agreement on scientific-technical cooperation, the two countries share “common enemies” in the “arrogant” nations of the United States and Europe."

Some political leaders seem inclined to aid the North Korea/Iran aims and interest...i.e., Obama

Some individuals are too stupid to either understand, or to care....i.e., the poster being addressed.
Hey look on the bright side if san Francisco or new York jets nuked liberals would never win the popular vote again.

Hey look on the bright side if san Francisco or new York jets nuked liberals would never win the popular vote again.

As I live in NYC, your proposal might have a monumental effect on my working on my tan......

Okay. So they'll have a missile that MIGHT hit the US, and their miserable little country will get wiped off the map. And South Korea might get wiped out, too. Which means we might have to have convenience stores and dry cleaners owned by Americans again, and what a tragedy that would be.

realistically, the Norks can't miniturize the nukes, the missles blow up half the time on the pads and their yeild is in the kiloton, not the megaton range. Not to mention the Chinese keep them on a pretty short leash.

But don't worry, Orange Jesus will find a way to fuck it up.

The real danger is that North Korean regime will collapse and we'll have 22 million Norks wandering around looking for food.

Okay. So they'll have a missile that MIGHT hit the US, and their miserable little country will get wiped off the map. And South Korea might get wiped out, too. Which means we might have to have convenience stores and dry cleaners owned by Americans again, and what a tragedy that would be.

realistically, the Norks can't miniturize the nukes, the missles blow up half the time on the pads and their yeild is in the kiloton, not the megaton range. Not to mention the Chinese keep them on a pretty short leash.

The real danger is that North Korean regime will collapse and we'll have 22 million Norks wandering around looking for food.

I wonder if everyone has noticed how frequently dunces devolve to vulgarity when their stupidity is revealed?

"North Korea issues SHOCK war warning: ‘If a single bullet is fired, we WILL nuke the US’
NORTH Korea has pledged to launch a nuclear strike on the US if a “single bullet is fired” as US forces flood the Korean Peninsula."
North Korea issues SHOCK war warning: ‘If a single bullet is fired, we WILL nuke the US’

WWOD????

What would Obama do?
Well....just look at his Cairo speech......he'd be over there with Dennis Rodman, playin' a little b-ball with the bro.

upload_2017-3-19_18-17-29.jpeg

Why are North Korea feeling so emboldened all of a sudden?
Do they have connections to the Trump administration?

There just isn't a suitable reply to this kind of stupidity.

No, you imbecile.....the two nations, Iran and North Korea have had a nuclear partnership for years!
That's why Obama insisted on giving Iran the $billions.....so the deal could continue.

"....the two nations have a history of collaborating on weapons development. Usually, North Korea undertakes much of the development while Iran that foots the bill, with technicians traveling back and forth between the countries."
Is Iran Cooperating With North Korea on a Nuclear Weapon?

"Experts say the deal worked out by Secretary of State John F. Kerry carries no known prohibition against North Korea performing Iran’s nuclear arms research, paid out of the $100 billion to $150 billion the deal frees up in Iranian assets.

“There appears to be little in the Iran nuclear agreement that would prevent Iran from continuing or increasing its personnel and financial investments in North Korea’s future missile and nuclear warhead programs,” Mr. Niksch told a House Foreign Affairs subcommittee in July. “It seems to me that North Korea may receive from Iran upwards of $2 [billion] to $3 billion annually from Iran for the various forms of collaboration between them.”

Last edited:

No, you imbecile.....the two nations, Iran and North Korea have had a nuclear partnership for years!
That's why Obama insisted on giving Iran the $billions.....so the deal could continue.

"....the two nations have a history of collaborating on weapons development. Usually, North Korea undertakes much of the development while Iran that foots the bill, with technicians traveling back and forth between the countries."

"Experts say the deal worked out by Secretary of State John F. Kerry carries no known prohibition against North Korea performing Iran’s nuclear arms research, paid out of the $100 billion to $150 billion the deal frees up in Iranian assets.

What's the point of your link?
It doesn't confirm your assertion That's why Obama insisted on giving Iran the $billions.....so the deal could continue.?
Try to stay on topic.

"North Korea issues SHOCK war warning: ‘If a single bullet is fired, we WILL nuke the US’
NORTH Korea has pledged to launch a nuclear strike on the US if a “single bullet is fired” as US forces flood the Korean Peninsula."
North Korea issues SHOCK war warning: ‘If a single bullet is fired, we WILL nuke the US’

WWOD????

What would Obama do?
Well....just look at his Cairo speech......he'd be over there with Dennis Rodman, playin' a little b-ball with the bro.

You know what, the Norks have been blurting out this kind of nonsense for 50 years now.

Smart people have learned to largely ignore it.

What's the point of your link?
It doesn't confirm your assertion That's why Obama insisted on giving Iran the $billions.....so the deal could continue.?
Try to stay on topic.

'Confirm'?

What has been confirmed is that you are an imbecile.

True?

I remember back when Bill Clinton held a press conference to declare the deal he had struck with North Korea was in this nations best interest, that would prevent us from having to worry about a nuclear North Korea in the future, and that the US was safer because of it.

Yeah, Slick Willy was the 'Father of North Korean Nukes'...and it's basically the same deal Barry made with Iran and the same BS he declared about his Treaty.

SSDD = Same Shite Different Date / Dumbass!

I remember back when Bill Clinton held a press conference to declare the deal he had struck with North Korea was in this nations best interest, that would prevent us from having to worry about a nuclear North Korea in the future, and that the US was safer because of it.

Yeah, Slick Willy was the 'Father of North Korean Nukes'...and it's basically the same deal Barry made with Iran and the same BS he declared about his Treaty.

SSDD = Same Shite Different Date / Dumbass!

Bet you remember this, too...

"Clinton Approves Technology Transfer to China"
Clinton Approves Technology Transfer to China

And this...
"FBI cover-up of chinese infiltration of White House
....the FBI has known since 1991 that the Democrat Party is infiltrated by Chinese agents is a seminal event. "

FBI cover-up of chinese infiltration of White House - Ether Zone

Yet they vote for Democrats.....

If Trump gets us into a fucking war in the korea's he is a real asshole.

I hope no ones son needs die for this idiot.
Matthew, STFU.

If Trump gets into a war with North Korea it will be because NK starts it, by either becoming so unstable (even more than now) as to endanger our allies and this nation or physically starting a war.

Where was this sentiment ('I hope no one needs to die for this idiot') when every other nation was pulling their people out of Benghazi, when Barry dragged the US into the middle of an un-authorized / Un-Constitutional War in Libya to help terrorists defeat a leader who was HELPING us fight terrorists in northern Africa, or when Obama drug us into the middle of another Un-Constitutional war in Syria - putting boots on the ground he promised would never be there?!

I know snowflakes would rather APPEASE nut jobs like North Korea, which is what Clinton did and how they got their nukes to begin with. Don't hand the dangerous guy a gun, hand the reigns over to a Republican, and then say 'Don't do anything to start a fight'! Once again, a Democrats creates a shit-storm, and then wants to blame the guy they leave it to for the whole thing.

Forum List

Back