and left wingers wonder why they are hated in some quarters

Lol what a fucking moron:

3AC030BE00000578-3971694-image-a-59_1480092044300.jpg

Look at him begging his community to hate them and driving around giving them all the middle finger.
OH YEAH... FUCK THAT FREEDOM OF SPEECH THINGIE, AND TOLERANCE... YOU FUCKERS WANT NO PART OF THAT DO YA... ASS CLOWN SONS A BITCHES...
You need a safe space snowflake? :laugh:

Lol fuck that smug douchebag. I hope they spit in his coffee :rofl:
................... case closed ............... ^^^^

If you disagree with the left, they don't just want you to shut up, they want to do physical harm to you.

You leftists lost your "TOLERANT, INCLUSIVE" horse crap long ago, skippy.

Time to bash in some leftard skulls if you ask me.

Look at him begging his community to hate them and driving around giving them all the middle finger.
OH YEAH... FUCK THAT FREEDOM OF SPEECH THINGIE, AND TOLERANCE... YOU FUCKERS WANT NO PART OF THAT DO YA... ASS CLOWN SONS A BITCHES...

If you disagree with the left, they don't just want you to shut up, they want to do physical harm to you.

I hope the neighborhood kids won't get off his lawn! :rofl:

Look at him begging his community to hate him and driving around giving them all the middle finger.
----------------------------------------------------- YEP , course its his RIGHT to support the TRUMP eh ??

I wish you were my neighbor... you'd rue the day you were born... :lol:

And right wingers wonder why they are hated in some quarters. This is a prime example:

Tom and Arnold, residents of die hard conservative enclave Mobile, Alabama, have been pillars of the community, star students, public servants, for years and all they did was vote for Hillary. Now they can't figure why residents of Mobile, Alabama are annoyed by them as they prance around the community telling them all to fuck off! They have no idea why people are avoiding them and old friends won't talk to them anymore, even though all they want to do is run around the socially medieval town every day telling residents to piss off and to go jump off a cliff!

Pride2015.jpg

:rofl:

Shit man it's pretty damn low of you to wish that on ANYBODY :rofl:

Shit man it's pretty damn low of you to wish that on ANYBODY :rofl:
An eye for an eye. I know you leftists like to assault people in gangs. You can't take people on one on one.

And right wingers wonder why they are hated in some quarters. This is a prime example:

Tom and Arnold, residents of die hard conservative enclave Mobile, Alabama, have been pillars of the community, star students, public servants, for years and all they did was vote for Hillary. Now they can't figure why residents of Mobile, Alabama are annoyed by them as they prance around the community telling them all to fuck off! They have no idea why people are avoiding them and old friends won't talk to them anymore, even though all they want to do is run around the socially medieval town every day telling residents to piss off and to go jump off a cliff!

Pride2015.jpg

:rofl:
Don't worry, your gay marriage is safe.

I guess we can say that liberals are for murdering children, liberals are for murdering our soldiers, liberals are for murdering civilians, liberals are for murdering anyone they disagree with, liberals are for murdering police officers. liberals are against honor, REAL justice, truth, and especially against Respect of OTHERS RIGHTS.

Forum List

Back