And now, the TRUTH: Archer's actual testimony--Hunter may have sold sizzle, but no steak.

Seems normal to me. Sort of like when Trump was tipped off he was going to be indicted so he called his lawyers and got ready.
two completely different things,,

why do you think the DOJ and FBI lied about the laptop from hell and tried to push russian propaganda and kept it secret for yrs??

considering everything just posted on this forum that proves what you just said completely wrong I cant call you an ignorant moron and it only leaves me with youre a liar,,,
Well when you have enough to impeach Joe let me know. Meanwhile, a 4th indictment is about to be handed down to Trump.

Fake electors
Threatening the Georgia Secretary of State
And Sidney Powell sneaking in and hacking into a voting machine in the middle of the night.

I wonder if Trump will be found guilty in all four indictments or if he will get lucky and get off on one or two of them. Certainly not all four.

How many indictments on the Biden's? Zero.

My brother is a VP. I call his company and tried to use the name to do business with them. Of course my last name Sealybobo opened doors and influenced people. But my brother did nothing wrong. In fact, neither did I.

two completely different things,,

why do you think the DOJ and FBI lied about the laptop from hell and tried to push russian propaganda and kept it secret for yrs??
I don't think that laptop says what you think it says. Like it turns out the story about Biden taking a shower with his daughter was made up.

You wouldn't have to lie if you really had dirt on Joe. You don't. When you do let me know.

Well when you have enough to impeach Joe let me know. Meanwhile, a 4th indictment is about to be handed down to Trump.

Fake electors
Threatening the Georgia Secretary of State
And Sidney Powell sneaking in and hacking into a voting machine in the middle of the night.

I wonder if Trump will be found guilty in all four indictments or if he will get lucky and get off on one or two of them. Certainly not all four.

How many indictments on the Biden's? Zero.

My brother is a VP. I call his company and tried to use the name to do business with them. Of course my last name Sealybobo opened doors and influenced people. But my brother did nothing wrong. In fact, neither did I.
I hope you dont think people believe you,,,

I don't think that laptop says what you think it says. Like it turns out the story about Biden taking a shower with his daughter was made up.

You wouldn't have to lie if you really had dirt on Joe. You don't. When you do let me know.
considering how much youve lied up to now,, nothing you say is worth my time to read,,

You don't have to believe me. I don't believe you either. Believe this

I love how many times you write about believing me and lying but then you support the biggest liar in US history. And that's saying something. Trump's a bigger liar than George Santos.

MAGATs, enjoy this NOTHING burger....!!!

Garrison_360x200%20%281%29.jpg.jpeg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #LiarsAreGonnaLie
It’s something

careful there tough guy,, your mom might ground you,,
Like I said, it's funny a guy like you who supports the biggest liar in world history, is throwing the words liar and truth way too much.

You wouldn't know the truth if it stuck it's dick in your mouth.

Like I said, it's funny a guy like you who supports the biggest liar in world history, is throwing the words liar and truth way too much.

You wouldn't know the truth if it stuck it's dick in your mouth.
when did I say I supported trump or voted for him??

I love how many times you write about believing me and lying but then you support the biggest liar in US history. And that's saying something. Trump's a bigger liar than George Santos.
Trump was a bigger liar than Dubya? Explain

It’s something

She instead looks poised to become the third person to levy criminal charges against Trump, leapfrogged by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg and Justice Department special counsel Jack Smith. But the indictment that Willis may bring as soon as this week could be the most sprawling case against Trump in response to his desperate efforts to remain in power after he lost to Democrat Joe Biden. And some legal experts say it could be one of the more potent cases against Trump.

“I think people are going to be surprised at the level of preparedness and the level of sophistication of the prosecution,” said Clint Rucker, who was a prosecutor in Fulton County for more than 25 years before leaving in 2021. “That office is not some small backwoods country hick organization that fumbles the ball and doesn’t know how to do its job.”

Willis has not confirmed that an indictment will come this week, though her previous comments and security preparations around the Fulton County courthouse suggest that action could be imminent. Trump has stepped up his criticism of Willis in advance of the expected charges, calling the 52-year-old Black woman “a young woman, a young racist in Atlanta.”

“You may not comment in any way on the ad or any of the negativity that may be expressed against me, your colleagues, this office in coming days, weeks or months,” she wrote. “We have no personal feelings against those we investigate or prosecute and we should not express any. This is business, it will never be personal.”
Willis has led plenty of prominent prosecutions, but nothing that compares to indicting a former president, particularly one who fights his perceived enemies with the intensity of Trump. She is widely expected to use Georgia’s Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations, or RICO, law to charge not only the former president but also a collection of his allies for alleged participation in a wide-ranging conspiracy.

You guys don't realize that Sidney Powell, Trump's lawyer and closest ally, broke into a voting precinct in the middle of the night and hacked into a voting machine. This is going to be hard for you Republicans to explain away. Caught on tape!!! Busted.

This means Sidney Powell, Rudy and Trump are all going down.

Trump was a bigger liar than Dubya? Explain
Now if you factor in that Bush lied about Iraq, 9-11, 2000 election, 2004 election and the great recession. None of that was exposed in the numbers I just gave you. This proves the media isn't liberal it's corporate.

She instead looks poised to become the third person to levy criminal charges against Trump, leapfrogged by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg and Justice Department special counsel Jack Smith. But the indictment that Willis may bring as soon as this week could be the most sprawling case against Trump in response to his desperate efforts to remain in power after he lost to Democrat Joe Biden. And some legal experts say it could be one of the more potent cases against Trump.

“I think people are going to be surprised at the level of preparedness and the level of sophistication of the prosecution,” said Clint Rucker, who was a prosecutor in Fulton County for more than 25 years before leaving in 2021. “That office is not some small backwoods country hick organization that fumbles the ball and doesn’t know how to do its job.”

Willis has not confirmed that an indictment will come this week, though her previous comments and security preparations around the Fulton County courthouse suggest that action could be imminent. Trump has stepped up his criticism of Willis in advance of the expected charges, calling the 52-year-old Black woman “a young woman, a young racist in Atlanta.”

“You may not comment in any way on the ad or any of the negativity that may be expressed against me, your colleagues, this office in coming days, weeks or months,” she wrote. “We have no personal feelings against those we investigate or prosecute and we should not express any. This is business, it will never be personal.”
Willis has led plenty of prominent prosecutions, but nothing that compares to indicting a former president, particularly one who fights his perceived enemies with the intensity of Trump. She is widely expected to use Georgia’s Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations, or RICO, law to charge not only the former president but also a collection of his allies for alleged participation in a wide-ranging conspiracy.

You guys don't realize that Sidney Powell, Trump's lawyer and closest ally, broke into a voting precinct in the middle of the night and hacked into a voting machine. This is going to be hard for you Republicans to explain away. Caught on tape!!! Busted.

This means Sidney Powell, Rudy and Trump are all going down.
Here is the problem. The Democrats have cried wolf so many times that when the real wolf appears most won’t believe them. Do you understand this?

Trump
18% of comments PANTS ON FIRE LIES
37% false
19% mostly false
12% half true
8% mostly true
3% true

Bush
0% pants on fire
25% false
0% mostly false
25% half true
25% mostly true
25% true

Not even close.
Bush: WMDs in Iraq. And who is the judge?

Now if you factor in that Bush lied about Iraq, 9-11, 2000 election, 2004 election and the great recession. None of that was exposed in the numbers I just gave you. This proves the media isn't liberal it's corporate.
No. It proves the media moved far left. Like much of the country. And it’s scary.

Forum List

Back