and the answer is .....

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
multiple choice ..

A) It was a short introductory meeting. I asked Jared and Paul to stop by. We primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children that was active and popular with American families years ago and was since ended by the Russian government, but it was not a campaign issue at the time and there was no follow up.

B) I was asked to attend the meeting by an acquaintance, but was not told the name of the person I would be meeting with beforehand.

C) I'am a lying bitch just like Dad

Donald Trump Jr.’s Two Different Explanations for Russian Meeting

multiple choice ..

A) It was a short introductory meeting. I asked Jared and Paul to stop by. We primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children that was active and popular with American families years ago and was since ended by the Russian government, but it was not a campaign issue at the time and there was no follow up.

B) I was asked to attend the meeting by an acquaintance, but was not told the name of the person I would be meeting with beforehand.

Nothing burger

I can see why so many top Trump officials would flock to a meeting on Russian adoptions

And why it is such a big deal? Only liberals like to make a mountain from a mouse. If Loretta Lynch talk to Clinton "about grandkids" was OK, then talking about Russian orphans shouldn't attract so much negative attention.

Apparently, Kremlin doesn't even know who the heck that Veselnitskaya is, I Googled her (in Russian) and guess what: she's a crooked lawyer but doesn't have anything to do with Kremlin (yes. liberals, I know you hate to hear about this!), it looks like a well paid attempt from Deep State to compromise both presidents.
Kremlin denies knowledge of meeting between Russian lawyer & Trump Jr.

Also it looks like this attempt has happened not without Mr. Tefft's (American Ambassador in Moscow, Obama's bi*ch) help. Trump is making him retire this fall and Deep State may have taken an advantage of using Tefft's help for their set up for Trump .
‘Will certainly miss Russia’: US ambassador Tefft to leave office

Last edited:
How to trigger idiots .............

and,

right on cue.

Would Donny baby, Jared and Manafort be ALL rushing to show up for a meeting requested by a friend of the Ecuador or Portugal ambassadors?????.......LOL

Looks like the snowflakes still haven't gotten over the ass beating Trump gave them. lol

Here ya go, libs....

Would Donny baby, Jared and Manafort be ALL rushing to show up for a meeting requested by a friend of the Ecuador or Portugal ambassadors?????.......LOL

No, it was a bait and switch.

They showed up because they thought the person had dirt on Hillary.

and got an earful about Russian orphans

if the Trump Cartel didnt fucking lie about everything Ruaaian related it might be a LITTLE BIT easier to believe they had nothing to hide ... but SHITFIRE AND SAVE THE MATCHES .. SERIOUSLY?

F'EM and feed em' fish heads ...

multiple choice ..

/----
zero.jpg

multiple choice ..

/---- View attachment 138045

eat up .

dsc04619.JPG

multiple choice ..

I had no idea that you felt that way about your dad.

multiple choice ..

I had no idea that you felt that way about your dad.

you dont have any idea youre a blithering idiot either.

if the Trump Cartel didnt fucking lie about everything Ruaaian related it might be a LITTLE BIT easier to believe they had nothing to hide ... but SHITFIRE AND SAVE THE MATCHES .. SERIOUSLY?

What did they lie about? They said there was nothing there. Turns out there's nothing there. How is that a lie?

What did they lie about? They said there was nothing there. Turns out there's nothing there. How is that a lie?

you could pretend youre not an idiot and accept the fact the investigations are ongoing, but morons have issues with complex thoughts.

you could pretend youre not an idiot and accept the fact the investigations are ongoing, but morons have issues with complex thoughts.
I'm at a Chinese buffet as we speak. There's an elephant in here. I haven't found it yet but believe me I will. The investigation will continue until I find it.

Are libs still chasing Russian conspiracies? :laugh:

They are chasing their own tail with a picture of Putin taped to it. It's all they got these days to keep them occupied since the Dems have done ZERO else. Trump would let them in on every issue, but they refuse! I think they should all be docked their salary and benefits until they actually do something constructive!

Forum List

Back