Angelina Jolie's New Movie 'Unbroken' Provokes Jap Outrage

I read the book. Nothing Hollywood could dream up IMO would be worse than the unspeakable physical and mental torture the Japs inflicted on that poor man and many other POWs.

If any Japanese people are upset with the movie's depictions, good. Such truth my hurt but it's not going to kill anyone. Your people did it; you own it. Deal with it.

Mr Dingleberry, may I remind you that the FDR, then the cocksucker-in-chief

1- abandoned US neutrality and was SECRETLY fighting the Japanese in Indochina...

What were the Japanese doing in Indochina?

...I doubt FDR considered for one second the terrible suffering he inflicted on Americans like Zamperini, when he instigated war with Japan.

:lmao:
You mean like all those European countries "instigated war" with Germany?
:lmao:

My uncle fought all the way to Saipan where he was grievously wounded....if anybody in our family had ever bought a jap car he'd have beat their ass.

I read the book. Nothing Hollywood could dream up IMO would be worse than the unspeakable physical and mental torture the Japs inflicted on that poor man and many other POWs.

If any Japanese people are upset with the movie's depictions, good. Such truth my hurt but it's not going to kill anyone. Your people did it; you own it. Deal with it.

1- abandoned US neutrality and was SECRETLY fighting the Japanese in Indochina...

Rubber

Rubber

So it wasn't the US that instigated war with Japan as Contum claimed but rather Japan that instigated war with the US. Thanks.

Japanese invasion of Indochina Professor Akira Iriye WW2History.com

No, thank you. The Professor Akira Iriye read was excellent. Really good and I enjoyed it. Sorry I gave you that one word answer.

I just finished the book, but have not seen the movie yet.

Amazing what Zamperini endured. I doubt many could have survived what he went through..from 40 some days on the open ocean in small rift, to the terrible abuse by the Japanese. Amazingly the guy lived to 97 years of age. Dying just last year. He even forgave the Japanese for the horrible punishment they inflicted on him, after finding Christ.

I doubt FDR considered for one second the terrible suffering he inflicted on Americans like Zamperini, when he instigated war with Japan.

Is that what the book claimed?
The Japanese bombed us first.

Amazing what Zamperini endured. I doubt many could have survived what he went through..from 40 some days on the open ocean in small rift, to the terrible abuse by the Japanese. Amazingly the guy lived to 97 years of age. Dying just last year. He even forgave the Japanese for the horrible punishment they inflicted on him, after finding Christ.

I doubt FDR considered for one second the terrible suffering he inflicted on Americans like Zamperini, when he instigated war with Japan.

Please educate yourself on the many provocative actions FDR took against Japan, prior to Pearl Harbor.

Non sequitur.

Imperialism, after natural resources, and jump off bases against the Dutch, British, and Americans at the end of '41.

Please educate yourself on the many provocative actions FDR took against Japan, prior to Pearl Harbor.
Please educate yourself on the provocative actions of Japan that caused FDR to respond. Start with the Rape of Nanking and advance forward to the Japanese invasion of French Indochina which was the determining and final action that caused the oil sanctions.

Well damn. Hollywood is sure outraging a lot of people lately. Blacks, pro-gun, anti-gun, anti-war, Japanese, North Korea, Muslims (well OK, they're always outraged). It's almost as if they matter.

Non sequitur.
Just one man's opinion.

Well damn. Hollywood is sure outraging a lot of people lately. Blacks, pro-gun, anti-gun, anti-war, Japanese, North Korea, Muslims (well OK, they're always outraged). It's almost as if they matter.
Being a victim has become very popular.

The Japs can go pound sand. They committed some of the worst war time atrocities imaginable. Their decendents need to be aware of what their ancestors did.

d-day-invasion-20.jpg

Angelina Jolie s new movie Unbroken provokes Japanese outrage Las Vegas Review-Journal
The Japanese used water boarding which was declared torture.

But its only torture when its done to Americans.

But to be fair, Americans have always tortured.

The Japs can go pound sand. They committed some of the worst war time atrocities imaginable. Their decendents need to be aware of what their ancestors did.

d-day-invasion-20.jpg

Angelina Jolie s new movie Unbroken provokes Japanese outrage Las Vegas Review-Journal

especially the Indians who were experts

d-day-invasion-20.jpg

especially the Indians who were experts

Native Americans learned scalping from the whites.

But ask yourself - what would you be willing to do in defense of your land and your country?

You hate the your country, so you would never understand.

Forum List

Back