Anger as Republicans block bill to help military veterans exposed to toxins

One thing the supporters of this action to defeat the bill should know. I don't EVER want to hear about how a kneeling athlete is spitting on our veterans and those who died serving. At least the athlete has the dignity to kneel quietly. He does not refuse them the care they were promised. He does not shit on their sacrifice by telling them they are on their own, despite that the illnesses are directly related to their service.

You either support our veterans or you don't. Those that voted 'No' on this don't.

One thing the supporters of this action to defeat the bill should know. I don't EVER want to hear about how a kneeling athlete is spitting on our veterans and those who died serving. At least the athlete has the dignity to kneel quietly. He does not refuse them the care they were promised. He does not shit on their sacrifice by telling them they are on their own, despite that the illnesses are directly related to their service.

You either support our veterans or you don't. Those that voted 'No' on this don't.
I have to pay for their health care to show support? Lol no .. I don’t

I have to pay for their health care to show support? Lol no .. I don’t

You have to pay for a veteran to have treatment for something that happened to him when he was serving us all. Yes.

Its funny how, when they want war, there is no problem with the money spent on bombs, tanks, planes and the like. But when it comes time to take care of the most valuable asset the military has, now it costs too much? No.

You have to pay for a veteran to have treatment for something that happened to him when he was serving us all. Yes.

Its funny how, when they want war, there is no problem with the money spent on bombs, tanks, planes and the like. But when it comes time to take care of the most valuable asset the military has, now it costs too much? No.
Screw the military.. let’s have independent militias. Charities can help us with out medical bills.. believe me.. you don’t want this haha

Screw the military.. let’s have independent militias. Charities can help us with out medical bills.. believe me.. you don’t want this haha

If someone steps up to serve, and is injured or wounded during that service, I expect the military to do all they can to make that soldier right.

I saw my father-in-law suffer for years because the VA didn't help with his exposure to Agent Orange. They knew it was killing veterans. They just hoped they would all die before it cost them any money.

If someone steps up to serve, and is injured or wounded during that service, I expect the military to do all they can to make that soldier right.

I saw my father-in-law suffer for years because the VA didn't help with his exposure to Agent Orange. They knew it was killing veterans. They just hoped they would all die before it cost them any money.
Like I said… look at today’s general Miley and that black guy.. three are total loss causes let’s have independent militias .. gun ho

I saw my father-in-law suffer for years because the VA didn't help with his exposure to Agent Orange

I took more vets on their last ride than i care to remember WB, (it couldn't s*ck enough) i often wondered just WFT da gub'mit was thinking releasing our guys into a jungle some chemical just killed every living thing in????.........~S~

Like I said… look at today’s general Miley and that black guy.. three are total loss causes let’s have independent militias .. gun ho

Independent militias? Like a military of local, armed militias? You have GOT to be kidding.

Forum List

Back