Anger as Republicans block bill to help military veterans exposed to toxins

Stop saying stupid shit Igor

Just go away
Ds good Rs bad. Rs good Ds bad. Don’t you guys ever tire of this silliness?

It’s apparent both gangs are very similar, but they love these little wedge issues to divide Americans along party lines. They’ve been doing this for decades, yet Americans still fall for this shit.

Ds good Rs bad. Rs good Ds bad. Don’t you guys ever tire of this silliness?

It’s apparent both gangs are very similar, but they love these little wedge issues to divide Americans along party lines. They’ve been doing this for decades, yet Americans still fall for this shit.
This makes it apparent that they re NOT very similar

You’re idiot. Easily duped by crooks.
That applies to you...not me

Republican Senators vote against Veteran healthcare and lie about why...and you idiots not only eat it up but repeat their lies without bothering to question them

Disgusting

Republican Senators vote against Veteran healthcare and lie about why...and you idiots not only eat it up but repeat their lies without bothering to question them

Disgusting
Lol. What a dupe!

Disgusting
You're funny, and even after you have been shown that there are valid reasons.
That is pathetic

The Bill itself is absolutely CLEAN. There were few bills ever that were cleaner and more focused
You don't know shit, and you don't want to hear the truth on this. You're stuck on stupid, you know why? You're stupid.
This Bill changed a lot of things by freeing up funds that could be spent other than the the VA, and you don't give a shit.
Why do you hate the Vets?

You don't know shit, and you don't want to hear the truth on this. You're stuck on stupid, you know why? You're stupid.
This Bill changed a lot of things by freeing up funds that could be spent other than the the VA, and you don't give a shit.
Nothing of substance in the Bill changed.

Admit that

I hate Vets?

By wanting to get them the healthcare they need and deserve?

It is YOU. That “hates Vets”

Stop lying

Forum List

Back