Anger as Republicans block bill to help military veterans exposed to toxins

It says 500 billion over 10 years...IN the BILL

ALL of it. There is accounting and oversight written into the damn bill. I thought you read it. I did
And oh yes...the VFW agrees with me.

You know who they are...right?

1. I respect the service of those vets...
The hell you do. You give LIP SERVICE to them

2.I do not respect their ability to judge you or your claims.
The VFW is not judging me you fucking hamster. They're judging this bill and the asshole Republicans who voted against it after voting for it.
We've heard your argument over anf over. You're a broken record. Sick fuck.

It says 500 billion over 10 years...IN the BILL

ALL of it. There is accounting and oversight written into the damn bill. I thought you read it. I did
Also says $365 billion for vets........so what is the other $400 billions for? It isn't earmarked for vets.

Also says $365 billion for vets........so what is the other $400 billions for? It isn't earmarked for vets.
The "other 400 billion" is money already allocated to Vets on a discretionary basis.

This bill makes that funding mandatory.

Keep up

C'mon, man......show us where the $400 billion is going for vets......C'mon, man.

Lesh read the bill. He knows all of it. He can do it.

1659411887571.png

No hamster...the VFW is not parroting ME.

They don't even know I exist

Some evil lefty fed them a line of bullshit and they fell for it.

No Patriotic American should give any credibility to anything any of you say.

You obviously got your daily line of shit from the same source they did.

I'm surprised that you thought I meant you personally came up with it?

Oh, wait. That was just more shit talk from you. Never mind. SIlly of me to take you seriously for even a second.

C'mon, man......show us where the $400 billion is going for vets......C'mon, man.
OK idiot...I'll type slowly for you.

The 400 billion is EXISTING funding. It has already been allocated for Veteran healthcare on a DISCRETIONARY basis.

Following along retard?

This bill makes that funding MANDATORY as it should have always been. The original Senate bill did that and the revised version does as well.

Got it now?

I know you do but you'll continue to say stupid shit

Try to keep up. That is existing funding that this bill makes mandatory.

It's part of the funding for this Bill and always has been.

And you base this on reading the bill?

no?

You base it on a hatred of Dems?

The sick Vets thank you SO much. 3.5 million of them...who have been waiting ten years for this.

I don't get it.
Agent orange has not been used since about 1970.
If the VA is not treating vets properly, congress is not the solution, but the executive.
If the VA is not treating disabilities, then the VA needs a new director.
But other than agent orange, burn pits generally is not a health hazard.
Even when you burn tires, that is just Sulphur, not a deadly toxin.
And if you do not stand down wind of a burn pit, it does not effect you at all.
Nor should we be allocating $400 billion at this point in time, when we are on the verge of a total economic collapse.

I don't get it.
Agent orange has not been used since about 1970.
If the VA is not treating vets properly, congress is not the solution, but the executive.
If the VA is not treating disabilities, then the VA needs a new director.
But other than agent orange, burn pits generally is not a health hazard.
Even when you burn tires, that is just Sulphur, not a deadly toxin.
And if you do not stand down wind of a burn pit, it does not effect you at all.
Nor should we be allocating $400 billion at this point in time, when we are on the verge of a total economic collapse.
This bill FINALLY deals with that...or will when Republicans get embarrassed enough and allow its passage

OK idiot...I'll type slowly for you.

The 400 billion is EXISTING funding. It has already been allocated for Veteran healthcare on a DISCRETIONARY basis.

Following along retard?

This bill makes that funding MANDATORY as it should have always been. The original Senate bill did that and the revised version does as well.

Got it now?

I know you do but you'll continue to say stupid shit

No, it should not be mandatory.
There should not be $400 billion in VA medical costs.
There are only about 1.5% of the population that are vets, and less than 1% of those vets should have any lasting medical problems.
So if .015% of the population cost $400 billion in medical services, that means the medical care for the whole population has to cost over $60 trillion.
And obviously that can not be.

I did not ask anyone to got to Vietnam, Iraq, Kuwait, Afghanistan, etc. to fight anyone.
If they went, it was against my wishes.
So they why should I be paying for their deliberate crimes?

This bill FINALLY deals with that...or will when Republicans get embarrassed enough and allow its passage

Deals with what?
You mean Agent Orange?
Since that was over 50 years ago, anyone who still is alive from back then, can't have been harmed very much by it.

Forum List

Back