Anger as Republicans block bill to help military veterans exposed to toxins

I have given you a link to explain how the 400 billion gets implemented and why the second vote, voted it down.
And yet, you keep coming back to this.
You posted some garbage Pat fucking Toomey said.

Newsflash… he was ignored by Republicans when he fist made those statements

What changed? It certainly wasn’t the Bill. We’ve seen that

I hate Vets?

By wanting to get them the healthcare they need and deserve?

It is YOU. That “hates Vets”

Stop lying
I thought vets already have HC. Do you really think they don’t have HC without this bill being enacted?

I guess there is no accounting or oversight written in the Welfare and Medicare Bills. :rolleyes-41:
By that measure no bill should ever pass?

Again… there is accounting, reporting, and oversight written into the bill.

In fact making the funding mandatory makes it far less likely (nearly impossible) for any of the appropriated funding to be spent on anything else

I thought vets already have HC. Do you really think they don’t have HC without this bill being enacted?
The VA doesn’t make it easy for vets to get medical care. The vets currently have to prove their conditions are related to their service (or meet financial criteria). This bill gives vets the benefit of the doubt. If they were exposed, they get benefits.

I KNOW that they have had to fight tooth and nail to prove that the cancers they ended up with because of exposure to toxic burn pits and agent Orange etc. were service related.

This bill fixes that

The fact that you are unaware of the issue and the problem does not mean the problem doesn’t exist

But now you ARE aware of it and you just don’t give a shit

I'm not going to bother here as no one would even read it but many are denied coverage for things like covered here. Besides, the more war costs us, maybe some day it will cause us to rethink it.

I KNOW that they have had to fight tooth and nail to prove that the cancers they ended up with because of exposure to toxic burn pits and agent Orange etc. were service related.

This bill fixes that

The fact that you are unaware of the issue and the problem does not mean the problem doesn’t exist

But now you ARE aware of it and you just don’t give a shit
What Lyndon Johnson did to this country was horrific in Nam. Daddy got John John elected through fraud. Daddy got John John shot by such fraud...We've suffered ever since

I'm not going to bother here as no one would even read it but many are denied coverage for things like covered here. Besides, the more war costs us, maybe some day it will cause us to rethink it.
Yes, if we weren’t a warlike imperialist nation we wouldn’t have thousands of sick vets. Plus we wouldn’t have a huge national debt, even though millions of Americans suffer in poverty, lack of education and HC, and homelessness.

If this bill addresses inequities in HC for vets, that’s a good thing. However we know our government is incompetent and corrupt, so I have my doubts.

I have a family member who is retired Air Force. He’s incurred over $2 million in HC costs. All covered by Tri-Care. He’s paid nothing.

Yes, if we weren’t a warlike imperialist nation we wouldn’t have thousands of sick vets. Plus we wouldn’t have a huge national debt, even though millions of Americans suffer in poverty, lack of education and HC, and homelessness.

If this bill addresses inequities in HC for vets, that’s a good thing. However we know our government is incompetent and corrupt, so I have my doubts.

I have a family member who is retired Air Force. He’s incurred over $2 million in HC costs. All covered by Tri-Care. He’s paid nothing.

I have my doubts also, but screw those who send them over to come back broken and then turn their backs on them. Personally I'd take all costs of treatment directly out of their salaries.

By that measure no bill should ever pass?

Again… there is accounting, reporting, and oversight written into the bill.

In fact making the funding mandatory makes it far less likely (nearly impossible) for any of the appropriated funding to be spent on anything else
Don't use accounting and oversight in your discussion. Both welfare and medicare have billions in fraud on an ongoing basis.
That does not concern you? Get it right the first time.

You posted some garbage Pat fucking Toomey said.

Newsflash… he was ignored by Republicans when he fist made those statements

What changed? It certainly wasn’t the Bill. We’ve seen that
So you discount what Toomey says because it doesn't fit your fucking narrative, am I right?

It does...and your insanity about your lack of trust in government is no reason to throw Vets under the bus
Yeah there was, and also, it changes how the already allocated funds could be changed.
no there wasn't. It was a MINOR change regarding taxation of doctors who sell their businesses. It was removed.

The "allocation issue was ALWAYS in the Bill and it simply MANDATES that this money be allocated to this program every year for ten years without having to beg Congress AGAIN each year.

That was ALWAYS in the Bill

I hate Vets?

By wanting to get them the healthcare they need and deserve?

It is YOU. That “hates Vets”

Stop lying
You're willing to divert Billions already allocated to the Vets to get this sloppy Bill passed.
The take away is that you hate vets,

Forum List

Back