Anger as Republicans block bill to help military veterans exposed to toxins

That's the EFFECT of what you are doing.

You certainly aren't showing Vets your support.

What you're showing is that you give lip service and virtue signaling

Do you hate Vets?

No idea but you clearly don't give a shit about them

Nope. That is the effect of the poison pill that your side put into the bill.

That's the EFFECT of what you are doing.

You certainly aren't showing Vets your support.

What you're showing is that you give lip service and virtue signaling

Do you hate Vets?

No idea but you clearly don't give a shit about them
Your narcissistic guilt trip might work on naive college kids. Not here. We have eyes to see and ears to hear. You're phoney.

yn9qw5w7g4f91.jpg
Good propaganda. Gobbles would be proud.

I have a question.....why is it, now that your favorite party is in control, that they have all kinds of money for this and that, a lot of it out of our country, yet all kinds of groups pop up to provide aftercare to our severely disabled returning soldiers?
They are reduced to begging for help after our government has tossed them out of the VA system.
Where's our tax dollars to help them?

Your narcissistic guilt trip might work on naive college kids. Not here. We have eyes to see and ears to hear. You're phoney.
WTF are you talking about?

College kids?

These are Vets with cancers and other life threatening conditions caused by burn pits and agent orange and shit like that

You POS

Jesus

No idiot. They don't believe me.

I believe THEM

And the VFW isn't just "some Vets" ya fucking hamster

Liar. If they said something that disagreed with the lefty agenda, you would throw them under the bus immediately.

But the fact that they agreed with the line of jive you lefties are pushing, you are suddenly willing to use THEIR service as Moral Authority to try attack your enemies and thus push your shit agenda.

I respect the service of those vets. I do not respect their ability to judge you or your claims.

What part of that doesn't make sense to you?

That, btw, was a rhetorical question. I know that no matter what I say, you will just talk shit in response.

I have a question.....why is it, now that your favorite party is in control, that they have all kinds of money for this and that, a lot of it out of our country, yet all kinds of groups pop up to provide aftercare to our severely disabled returning soldiers?
They are reduced to begging for help after our government has tossed them out of the VA system.
Where's our tax dollars to help them?
This Bill DEALS with that...and you tards are fighting it

Liar. If they said something that disagreed with the lefty agenda, you would throw them under the bus immediately.

But the fact that they agreed with the line of jive you lefties are pushing, you are suddenly willing to use THEIR service as Moral Authority to try attack your enemies and thus push your shit agenda.

I respect the service of those vets. I do not respect their ability to judge you or your claims.

What part of that doesn't make sense to you?

That, btw, was a rhetorical question. I know that no matter what I say, you will just talk shit in response.
Save your koolaid drinking bullshit for your brother hamsters

I respect the service of those vets.
1. I respect the service of those vets...
The hell you do. You give LIP SERVICE to them

2.I do not respect their ability to judge you or your claims.
The VFW is not judging me you fucking hamster. They're judging this bill and the asshole Republicans who voted against it after voting for it.

The VFW is not judging me you fucking hamster. They're judging this bill and the asshole Republicans who voted against it after voting for it.
Lesh....show us where the $400 billion the GOP wants to stop, affects our vet.s.

Can you show us where the $400 billion, that the GOP is objecting to, will help Vets?
Try to keep up. That is existing funding that this bill makes mandatory.

It's part of the funding for this Bill and always has been.

Try to keep up. That is existing funding that this bill makes mandatory.

It's part of the funding for this Bill and always has been.
Where does its removal affect our vets?

I respect the service of those vets.

They are clearly parroting the stupid shit that you are spouting.

Their words in this case, are irrelevant.

Where does it say ALL THE MONEY is going to the Veterans? All of it? :cuckoo:
It says 500 billion over 10 years...IN the BILL

ALL of it. There is accounting and oversight written into the damn bill. I thought you read it. I did

Forum List

Back