Angry bitter black woman next Dimocrat Speaker of the House?

Republicans he
Republicans here on usmb say color doesn't matter. Clearly it does.

And you illustrate how racist Republicans are and how you use race to divide us.

Great thread

Color does matter, since Maxine like other radical black leftists want to punish this country for what has happened in the past. You don't think Maxine wants reparations? Of course she does. She would tear up the Constitution and have it rewritten if she could.
And color matters since most hiring managers in America are white and discriminate against blacks.

And don't tell me you don't after your racist prejudice ignorant rant

Identifying someone as black is not racist.

Maxine Waters is black.

1. Why does it matter
2. So what she's black?
3. True you would treat anyone in her position badly regardless of their color. We nominate blacks because it makes it harder for you to trash them.

Unbelievable stupidity.

Fuck skill, fuck integrity, fuck humility, fuck the more qualified.

She's black so she's hired....

Unreal
That's exactly what I thought.

Republicans he
As bad as Nancy Pelosi is, can you envision Maxine Waters being the Dim leader and Speaker (should they take back the House) in 2018?

MAXINE WATERS NEXT HOUSE SPEAKER: DEM ACTIVIST

Democrats have “no reason” to try to make bipartisan legislative deals with President Trump and should instead wait until next year when outspoken Democrat Maxine Waters leads the House and Chuck Schumer leads the Senate, Democratic activist Robert Patillo said Saturday.

“Democrats looking at a president hovering around a 30 percent approval rating have no reason to run into a burning building and try to put it out, when they should instead just wait for 2018 when they have Speaker of the House Maxine Waters and Senate leader Chuck Schumer,” Patillo, an attorney, civil rights activist and Atlanta radio host, told Fox News’ “America’s News Headquarters.”

Waters, a California congresswoman, has been one of Trump’s most outspoken Democratic critics, with her calls to impeach him creating buzz about a possible 2020 presidential bid.

Patillo’s comment presumes Democrats next year would retake control of the House and Senate and that Waters would unseat now-House Minority Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi, of California, who has been the chamber’s top Democrat for roughly the past 11 years.

Schumer, of New York, is now the Senate minority leader.

Democrats next year would have to win a net total of about 35 House seats.

Republicans how hold a 52-48 majority in the Senate, but Democrats next year must defend 25 seats, compared to just eight for Republicans.
Maxine Waters next House speaker: Dem activist - WXXV 25

And you illustrate how racist Republicans are and how you use race to divide us.

Great thread

Color does matter, since Maxine like other radical black leftists want to punish this country for what has happened in the past. You don't think Maxine wants reparations? Of course she does. She would tear up the Constitution and have it rewritten if she could.

Nonsense. You RWs don't like strong women of any color and that includes in your own party.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
We liked Condi Rice, strong black woman. I also have great respect for Carson's mom, she did a great job.

See...they are simply stunned.....no comments at all.

Go ahead sweetie, get your side to vote for her ;)
You aren't worried? I would be if I were you. This is smelling like a one term president and those are rare. But they do happen.

Presidents are not elected lil guy, they are selected. My opinion? Hillary was their selection but there is too much stink about her. They could only protect her for so long. You're watching the shiny object while they are raping us. Trump may well simply be a place holder, he is certainly is still doing the work of the Money people. This is what I find incredulous, go all the way back to JFK. There has been no real differences between either party. They put on a show for the masses every two years and people are still playing along. Did you truly think they would repeal Ocare? Until recently the people that matter (and it isn't us) were content with incrementalism, why do think they stretched all of those Sovereignty eroding treaties across so many administrations? With Bush Two all the restraints were removed and everything has reached warp speed. Why do you think Obama continued all of the Bush programs? He in fact accelerated them.

The ACA came out of Heritage, and a "Republican" instituted it first. The "Republicans" then nominated him for President!!! Everybody screams "Republican" obstruction and yet in all 8 years Obama got every dime he wanted. "Republicans" sat on their hands for 8 years. Why? Because there ISN'T any difference between the Political Classes in this country. Frankly only stupid people still scream "obstruction" about the Obama years.

Lastly, you sit there salivating over Trump/Russia, Trump/25th amendment, Trump/Collusion Trump this, Trump that and all the while he is busy doing business as usual. American's are simply NOT paying attention to what's really happening.

1) He is escalating Syria.
2) He is provoking China.
3) He put Special Forces on Turkey's border ostensibly to "protect" the Kurds and Turkey attacks them.
4) He is using N. Korea to fan the flames with China.
5) He armed Saudi Arabia to help them kill Yemeni's.

NOTHING has changed except superficially and American's are buying into it. It is sick, and it is sad, and it is disheartening.

Thanks for making my point.

Pictures are worth many words.

Hannity is playing more audio clips of that filthy, racist, swamp rat Maxine Waters attacking the USA!

You aren't worried? I would be if I were you. This is smelling like a one term president and those are rare. But they do happen.

Presidents are not elected lil guy, they are selected. My opinion? Hillary was their selection but there is too much stink about her. They could only protect her for so long. You're watching the shiny object while they are raping us. Trump may well simply be a place holder, he is certainly is still doing the work of the Money people. This is what I find incredulous, go all the way back to JFK. There has been no real differences between either party. They put on a show for the masses every two years and people are still playing along. Did you truly think they would repeal Ocare? Until recently the people that matter (and it isn't us) were content with incrementalism, why do think they stretched all of those Sovereignty eroding treaties across so many administrations? With Bush Two all the restraints were removed and everything has reached warp speed. Why do you think Obama continued all of the Bush programs? He in fact accelerated them.

The ACA came out of Heritage, and a "Republican" instituted it first. The "Republicans" then nominated him for President!!! Everybody screams "Republican" obstruction and yet in all 8 years Obama got every dime he wanted. "Republicans" sat on their hands for 8 years. Why? Because there ISN'T any difference between the Political Classes in this country. Frankly only stupid people still scream "obstruction" about the Obama years.

Lastly, you sit there salivating over Trump/Russia, Trump/25th amendment, Trump/Collusion Trump this, Trump that and all the while he is busy doing business as usual. American's are simply NOT paying attention to what's really happening.

3) He put Special Forces on Turkey's border ostensibly to "protect" the Kurds and Turkey attacks them.

NOTHING has changed except superficially and American's are buying into it. It is sick, and it is sad, and it is disheartening.

That looks and sounds like the Portland nutbrigade that get violent damn near every weekend.

Republicans he
As bad as Nancy Pelosi is, can you envision Maxine Waters being the Dim leader and Speaker (should they take back the House) in 2018?

Democrats have “no reason” to try to make bipartisan legislative deals with President Trump and should instead wait until next year when outspoken Democrat Maxine Waters leads the House and Chuck Schumer leads the Senate, Democratic activist Robert Patillo said Saturday.

“Democrats looking at a president hovering around a 30 percent approval rating have no reason to run into a burning building and try to put it out, when they should instead just wait for 2018 when they have Speaker of the House Maxine Waters and Senate leader Chuck Schumer,” Patillo, an attorney, civil rights activist and Atlanta radio host, told Fox News’ “America’s News Headquarters.”

Waters, a California congresswoman, has been one of Trump’s most outspoken Democratic critics, with her calls to impeach him creating buzz about a possible 2020 presidential bid.

Patillo’s comment presumes Democrats next year would retake control of the House and Senate and that Waters would unseat now-House Minority Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi, of California, who has been the chamber’s top Democrat for roughly the past 11 years.

Republicans how hold a 52-48 majority in the Senate, but Democrats next year must defend 25 seats, compared to just eight for Republicans.

Great thread

And color matters since most hiring managers in America are white and discriminate against blacks.

It's not discrimination if a less qualified black doesn't get hired over a more qualified white. Why do you assume is a black doesn't get hired instead of a white it's due to discrimination?

The only good thing Maxine Waters is good for would be playing Aunt Esther is a remake of Sanford and Son. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton could play Bubba and Grady.

Republicans he

Great thread

Nonsense. You RWs don't like strong women of any color and that includes in your own party.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

We like strong women, we don't like stupid liberal women.
Yeah like Melania or Haley barber? Not strong. They know their place

Actually, I/We don't give a shit about any of that. How's the economy doing? And I don't mean for the rich. I mean for the middle class. Are we saving? Are we able to retire? Not from what I can tell.

So unless Trump makes America great for blue collar again, I'll consider him a huge failure. That's all I care about. I don't care about russia, North Korea, nukes, the debt, blacks, gays, abortion.

And don't fuck with my social security. I'm 47 and I'd like it to be there when I retire thank you. And not only 70% of what I have coming to me. I want all of it!!!
Social security is done, we have republicans and democrats to thank for that.
Nope. Just Republicans but I'm sure when they do it you'll blame "both parties". It's what you guys do.

Iraq, the recession, NAFTA. You guys have never done anything wrong

Republicans he

Great thread

It's not discrimination if a less qualified black doesn't get hired over a more qualified white. Why do you assume is a black doesn't get hired instead of a white it's due to discrimination?
Because often it's not the more qualified. They've done studies. People hire people they feel they want to work with. They don't know who's going to be better at the job. White people need to know they are doing this subconsciously

Republicans he

Great thread

Because often it's not the more qualified. They've done studies. People hire people they feel they want to work with. They don't know who's going to be better at the job. White people need to know they are doing this subconsciously

They?

As an employer, I hire those I believe will do the best job.

Black people need to become more qualified if they want to get hired.

Actually, I/We don't give a shit about any of that. How's the economy doing? And I don't mean for the rich. I mean for the middle class. Are we saving? Are we able to retire? Not from what I can tell.

So unless Trump makes America great for blue collar again, I'll consider him a huge failure. That's all I care about. I don't care about russia, North Korea, nukes, the debt, blacks, gays, abortion.

And don't fuck with my social security. I'm 47 and I'd like it to be there when I retire thank you. And not only 70% of what I have coming to me. I want all of it!!!
Nope. Just Republicans but I'm sure when they do it you'll blame "both parties". It's what you guys do.

Okay keep thinking the Democrat party has you're best interest involved. The recession has lasted for 8 years. Until now, the stock market is at a 16 year high! Thank you Trump!

well house minority leader and i hope so

she does a wonderful job of damaging the already sinking democrat party

--LOL

Okay keep thinking the Democrat party has you're best interest involved. The recession has lasted for 8 years. Until now, the stock market is at a 16 year high! Thank you Trump!

got to ask yourself why would the democrat party expand the welfare state

The stock market and rich did great under Obama. That wasn't what Trump promised he'd improve. He said he'd improve blue collar lives. Middle class wages.

Everytime we pointed to the stock market under Obama you said what about wages, real unemployment and the debt. So don't point to the stock market now. That wasn't enough for your dumb ass last year so don't bring it up now.

well house minority leader and i hope so

she does a wonderful job of damaging the already sinking democrat party

--LOL
Oh shut up. You sound like me in 2009. How did that work out for me?

Forum List

Back