Angry Letter to three Democrat Friends: Ultimatum before I give up on the Democrat Party

It's thinking like that in the OP that got MLK and Malcolm X assassinated by LBJ.

Democrat Party NEEDS dependents! You can never walk away from them

Angry Letter to three Democrat Friends: Ultimatum before I give up on the Democrat Party

I am a Democrat....I belong to the Democratic Party

Thank you, rightwinger.

What do you propose to fix the problems, the longtime abuses of taxpayer
money to destroy SJLee's beloved history district of Freedmen's Town
and to promote the Campus Plan she signed onto as a Model for Vet Housing
and govt reforms to break the cycle of poverty.

As Dante and others pointed out, my writing is either too emotional or otherwise
long and unedited (because I work two jobs and have to rush it whenever I can fit it in).

So if people are going to discredit me and dismiss these ideas,
how can they be presented and organized around where Democrats can receive
credit for the work they did to put them together, including D1 who is our precinct chair.

Can you please help him, so I don't give people the wrong impression
by emotionally "blowing up" anymore over the pressure on me to pay for the debts this caused int he meantime.
Over 60,000 I have juggled on credit cards to help a handlful of nonprofit groups that weren't getting
funding for community work, while our taxmoney went to wealthy developers to seize land and pay themselves
200K salaries.

Do I work with SJL office or give up?

Do I contact First Lady Michelle Obama and give up on the men bullying each other?

What do you think will work to bring unity and not more projected blame that isn't solving anything?

Thanks rightwinger
anything but more complaining or saying the blame or responsibility is someone else who doesn't accept it.
Who WILL accept and take this on?

That's who I am looking for, other Democrats like me who haven't given up on solutions.
Where are they?

It's thinking like that in the OP that got MLK and Malcolm X assassinated by LBJ.

Thanks, CrusaderFrank

If this is your belief, then how do we use the entire Freedmen's Town fiasco
to out Democrats as abusive bullies exploiting and destroying black history and interests?

Why is this not in the national news?

If we let this cult abuse continue, are we not part of the problem?
What can we do to fully out the issue?

Can you help me write out grievances for other leaders you
trust will follow up and fund these restoration plans to create a campus for Vets:
Freedmen s Town Historic Churches and Vet Housing

Who is going to do something, instead of stand around blaming the Democrat party?
That isn't changing a thing. What will? Who should we contact that will jump on this
if Democrats won't fix it?

Now you know how the Conservative Democrats felt trying to fight for representation in the party for twenty years.
800,000 of them left the party.

Thanks, CrusaderFrank

If this is your belief, then how do we use the entire Freedmen's Town fiasco
to out Democrats as abusive bullies exploiting and destroying black history and interests?

Why is this not in the national news?

If we let this cult abuse continue, are we not part of the problem?
What can we do to fully out the issue?

Can you help me write out grievances for other leaders you
trust will follow up and fund these restoration plans to create a campus for Vets:
Freedmen s Town Historic Churches and Vet Housing

Who is going to do something, instead of stand around blaming the Democrat party?
That isn't changing a thing. What will? Who should we contact that will jump on this
if Democrats won't fix it?

Look for Rand Paul and Sarah Palin to pick this up and run with it

Thank you, rightwinger.

As Dante and others pointed out, my writing is either too emotional or otherwise
long and unedited (because I work two jobs and have to rush it whenever I can fit it in).

credit for the work they did to put them together, including D1 who is our precinct chair.

by emotionally "blowing up" anymore over the pressure on me to pay for the debts this caused int he meantime.
Over 60,000 I have juggled on credit cards to help a handlful of nonprofit groups that weren't getting
funding for community work, while our taxmoney went to wealthy developers to seize land and pay themselves
200K salaries.

Do I contact First Lady Michelle Obama and give up on the men bullying each other?

What do you think will work to bring unity and not more projected blame that isn't solving anything?

Thanks rightwinger
anything but more complaining or saying the blame or responsibility is someone else who doesn't accept it.

That's who I am looking for, other Democrats like me who haven't given up on solutions.
Where are they?

Your posts are too long ...I don't read them

Do you talk like this?

Crusader Frank is a huge fan of Oliver Stone?

Huh?
Is Frank denying he is as nuts as Oliver Stone?

Wait. You don't believe that LBJ had Black Leaders executed for affirming their independence and power and rejecting Democrat control over blacks?

c266d3d6441b5de82c246250f6c8988e_1024.jpg

Huh?

Wait. You don't believe that LBJ had Black Leaders executed for affirming their independence and power and rejecting Democrat control over blacks?

hmmmmmm.......

Thank you, rightwinger.

200K salaries.

Thanks rightwinger

Where are they?

Do you talk like this?

I don't have time to explain the ideas in length
when I am talking, that's why I have to try to organize them in writing.

Here is one the webpage where I tried to summarize the solutions:
Earned Amnesty

Is that short enough?

Why are Democrats passing and DEFENDING huge health care bills without reading them,
yet when I post a one page summary it's too long and you REJECT it?

Really?

Last edited:

Huh?

Thank you, CrusaderFrank

Allen West pointed out the historic rift
between Booker T. Washington's push for equal financial and political independence, to be self-govt and not depending on govt, and WEB Du Bois who rallied the black power type approach to demanding rights through govt.

In my district, it was explained to me that
the poor field slaves were pitted against the urban house slaves.
Now it's not just blacks divided, but whole parties built around
"blaming the poor for being poor" or "blaming the rich for being rich."
Have we all become field slaves and house slaves, losing more
and more of our freedom and labor to pay for bigger and bigger govt debts?

Well guess who built Freedmen's Town? The educated urban slaves.
And one of the last remaining descendants of the landowning families
is a Black Republican. So that's why i was trying to get Allen West to come in and help.

If SJLee and Black Democrats are too busy funding billions of dollars
to re-elect Obama, and have "no money" to buy out land to save historic houses and churches.

People on all sides should be outraged.
But if we keep blaming the "other party" it goes in circles.
So national history like Freedmen's Town, where Blacks once
owned their own businesses, churches and district,
is lost. And even plans to buy it out for Veterans gets ignored and goes unfunded.

What happened to the 24 billion cost to taxpayers for the last federal shutdown?
What if Congress had to pay that back for not resolving their petty political feud?

Couldn't 24 billion be paid back to taxpayers for Veterans to start buying out land
and setting up their own veteran-run hospital campuses so they have jobs and housing?

Couldn't we do more and demand more if we stood together against party politics
instead of gambling more and more money on a losing game where nobody wins?
And taxpayers keep footing the bill?

Last edited:

Thank you, rightwinger.

200K salaries.

Thanks rightwinger

Where are they?

Do you talk like this?

I don't have time to explain the ideas in length.

Earned Amnesty

Is that short enough?

Why are Democrats passing and DEFENDING huge health care bills without reading them,

Really?

Obamacare was read

Huh?

Link, Frank?

Or is this from the same Cherokee Absolutism fact machine?

Thank you, rightwinger.

200K salaries.

Thanks rightwinger

Where are they?

Do you talk like this?

Earned Amnesty

Is that short enough?

Really?

Obamacare was read

Did you read it?

Huh?

c266d3d6441b5de82c246250f6c8988e_124.jpg
correct

Thank you, rightwinger.

200K salaries.

Thanks rightwinger

Where are they?

Do you talk like this?

Earned Amnesty

Is that short enough?

Really?

Obamacare was read
:clap2:

it was also ignored by Republicans. I guess denial is a substitute for honesty and governing

Forum List

Back