🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ann Coulter Calls Trump A "Shallow, Lazy Ignoramus"

All the Repug rattle snakes are turning on each other. Let the circular firing squad commence.

Ann Coulter blasts Trump as a 'shallow, lazy ignoramus'
Hilarious coming from trANNy Coulter.

OMG, that's a bigger Adam's apple than mine.

ann-coulter-adams-apple21.jpg

18idw8.jpg

31ecd3e9f552ebb3c32f20b97932a801.jpg

All the Repug rattle snakes are turning on each other. Let the circular firing squad commence.

18idw8.jpg

The leftist snark, so boring, so predictable.

Probably works on the low IQ plebs such as yourself, but don't expect anyone here to buy it.

*plebes

carry on, dolt

Easy to imagine Ann Coulter feeling that way. I never thought Trump's conservatism was anything more than skin deep. And as a non-conservative myself, I'm pretty much split 50/50 in agreeing/disagreeing with Trump's policies.

Since when was Trump a conservative?

I'm just glad he beat that regressive sociopath hag, and that bed wetting pieces of shit like the OP are still crying like the petulant malcontent children they are.

image_zpsldhc4igw.gif

If all Trump does is prevent any more gun laws from being passed and increases border security he will still be better than we could have gotten from Jeb Bush or a any of the republicrats.

I'd love it if Ted Cruz had won but I'll still support Trump when he does things that deserve the support.

18idw8.jpg

This post is quite possibly the dumbest thing ever put on the internet. Is it really so hard to let yourself agree with a conservative that you have to run away making childish tranny jokes?

18idw8.jpg

So Coulter now is an enemy of the the orange followers ? The list is growing soon it'll be jesus.
So far because of your leader you hate:

Most Americans
The pope
NFL
NBA
Muslims
Jews
Mexicans
Blacks
The rest of the world
The media
Bannon and other ultra conservatives

Fuck , besides trump who do you guys like?

18idw8.jpg

...I don't really know what Coulter looks like "off stage," but Kellyanne is one butt ugly woman, even when she has on theatre-grade makeup.

Conway used to somewhere in the "average" to "slightly below-average in a quirky way" looking range, which is what it is, but there's nothing to be ashamed of for being in that group...it's the group that most folks are in....

Conway-Kellyanne1.jpg

...But the years -- the two most recent in particular -- have not been kind to her....

As Ted Cruz's campaign manager

Conway-CNN-1218-Thumbnail.jpg

As campaign manager

103990447-IMG_7216.1910x1000.JPG

kmwtxlytlsay.jpg

After joining the White House Staff

nb9ua0kbtqfcjxiesuiv.jpg

Look at the color of her hand and the color of her face neck and upper chest.

The photo below is her not planning on being in a television studio, and just going about her life. She's got that makeup on thick as hell. I've seen drag queens with less makeup on their faces.

012917-kellyanne-conway-kal-1080x608.jpg

kellyanne-looks-terrible.jpg

I mean, seriously. The woman is but an eyebrow pencil and a hairdo away from looking like Phyllis Diller.

Mezzanine_693.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

She is probably right. Now...how is Trump any different from the prior asshole who occupied the WH?

Clearly new boss is same as the old boss...but the MSM adores one and hates the other...thus duping millions of Americans.

Uhhhh.....Obama was competent. Obama read books. Obama didn't play with his own poo. Obama was not a traitor colluding with Russia.

You're a bright one.

18idw8.jpg

...I don't really know what Coulter looks like "off stage," but Kellyanne is one butt ugly woman, even when she has on theatre-grade makeup.

Conway used to somewhere in the "average" to "slightly below-average in a quirky way" looking range, which is what it is, but there's nothing to be ashamed of for being in that group...it's the group that most folks are in....

Conway-Kellyanne1.jpg

...But the years -- the two most recent in particular -- have not been kind to her....

As campaign manager

kmwtxlytlsay.jpg

nb9ua0kbtqfcjxiesuiv.jpg

The photo below is her not planning on being in a television studio, and just going about her life. She's got that makeup on thick as hell. I've seen drag queens with less makeup on their faces.

I mean, seriously. The woman is but an eyebrow pencil and a hairdo away from looking like Phyllis Diller.

Mezzanine_693.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Vacuous post.

18idw8.jpg

Conway-Kellyanne1.jpg

As campaign manager

kmwtxlytlsay.jpg

nb9ua0kbtqfcjxiesuiv.jpg

Mezzanine_693.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Vacuous post.
You think that of it and still you felt obliged to dignify it with a response....okaay....

Forum List

Back