Anonymous plans to reveal names of about 1,000 Ku Klux Klan members

Hallelujahjah

Rookie
Oct 18, 2015
Finally those Ku Klux Klan retards will get what they deserve. I wish Anonymous luck to jail all those f*ckers. I can't get it how such organization can exist in the 21th century. It must have been outlawed many decades ago. Such organizations as KKK should not have a right to exist. We need to do everything possible to make racism a thing of the past. People of all races should understand how to live in peace.

Hiding behind a sheet, a bunch of cowards who probably beat their wife and kids as well.

Finally those Ku Klux Klan retards will get what they deserve. I wish Anonymous luck to jail all those f*ckers. I can't get it how such organization can exist in the 21th century. It must have been outlawed many decades ago. Such organizations as KKK should not have a right to exist. We need to do everything possible to make racism a thing of the past. People of all races should understand how to live in peace.
How about black panthers?

It's certainly an outdated institution, but I'm very protective of the "private ballot" part of politics.

In Australia, Pauline Hanson's party was demolished when a small community newspaper published the names of the members(illegal). The members just crapped themselves and scattered. Pretty pathetic really, but they would have been getting mass harassment for it, I reckon.

I think the strength, and the weakness of "the one nation party" was Hanson's employment of hatred.

I still think, however, that a person is entitled to political privacy.

I don't. Any KKK member that has committed a crime should pay the price for it. But why would they be put in jail for being ignorant, bigoted, or wrong headed? If being stupid required we round up the offender and throw them into jail, we could do little else.

It's certainly an outdated institution, but I'm very protective of the "private ballot" part of politics.

In Australia, Pauline Hanson's party was demolished when a small community newspaper published the names of the members(illegal). The members just crapped themselves and scattered. Pretty pathetic really, but they would have been getting mass harassment for it, I reckon.

I think the strength, and the weakness of "the one nation party" was Hanson's employment of hatred.

Publius would agree.

There are worst list to be on.... Like the list of those who voted for Obama and those who continue to lie for him

-Geaux

Hiding behind a sheet, a bunch of cowards who probably beat their wife and kids as well.

Sounds like you have them confused with the black culture... oh my bad, they don't marry who they impregnate and or beat

I don't defend the KKK, but BFD if a list comes out

-Geaux

I

Publius would agree.

Who? And why?

Sounds like you have them confused with the black culture... oh my bad, they don't marry who they impregnate and or beat

-Geaux
No sorry to say I lived in a vio

-Geaux

No I grew up with a redneck step father who beat my mother, sorry to say.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Yep, that happens too. Sorry to hear that

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

No need to be, it was many many many years ago, I have a wonderful family now 25 years married.:)

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

No need to be, it was many many many years ago, I have a wonderful family now 25 years married.:)

:thup: :thup:

-Geaux

You mean a list of teabaggers?

They are a pitiful group of morons bordering on extinction. Arent there better targets to go after?

nice idea!

Forum List

Back