Another Biden convict avoids jail.

Are you upset because it's a Biden or because, like the Trump Crime Family, the rich get off with a slap on the wrist in our system?
What crimes do you think Trump family has committed? Biden's have addiction problems, steal credit cards, attack cops, DUI and run into other vehicles, take bribes, and sexually attack children but hey they don't go to prison...

Trumps family uses UNIVERSITY in their Trump UNIVERSITY name and they get hammered.

It's not about being rich dear-----its about BUYING INFLUENCE.

Are you upset because it's a Biden or because, like the Trump Crime Family, the rich get off with a slap on the wrist in our system?
Likewise, are you only laughing because it's Biden when you would be foaming at the mouth if it were Trump?

Sounds like it is really us against them (the elites) and they have done a superb job of dividing us?

The Prog crime families that force people to move from areas is fun.

More special treatment for the Biden crime family.

OK. You irritated me again. Did a quick search to see what kind of huge fines is took to get her out of spending 3 to 5 days in jail to remind of better behavior, as I have seen locally, though often amounting to nights only and a big fine, and this for people that do not employ and pay high priced lawyers. Fines? What fines? Found the $1,990 fine. Not particularly high even by TN standards and certainly not high enough to teach somebody a lesson. As for the community service, I don't think there will be pictures of Caroline spending Saturdays and Sundays in an orange vest picking up litter on the county roads or interstate.
You are right (again in this case) to point it out, and nothing right wing reactionary about it. Seen wealthy pay out big bucks to get out of stuff, but that was not even the case this time. Political connects appears to be the most likely answer. Neither community, society, or the young Biden girl served in this, meaning we will probably see her again in other trouble.

Don't know about that but the Con families have been busy doing that as well with their upscale real estate development schemes.

Don't know about that but the Con families have been busy doing that as well with their upscale real estate development schemes.
No one forces anyone to sell their property.

What Manafort was convicted of is the equivalent of a DUI. If Mueller had a case he would have put Manafort in prison for that.

I doubt Manafort would have done time for a DUI. Maybe I'm wrong.
I don't doubt it one bit. Most people don't go to prison for what he was convicted of.

If you are wealthy and connected, you seldom do real prison time.

Manafort was guilty of a good bit more than DUI...and, he got a far cushier prison than would your average "street criminal".

No one forces anyone to sell their property.

We were talking about forced to move. Are you moving the goal posts?

What Manafort was convicted of is the equivalent of a DUI. If Mueller had a case he would have put Manafort in prison for that.

I doubt Manafort would have done time for a DUI. Maybe I'm wrong.
I don't doubt it one bit. Most people don't go to prison for what he was convicted of.

If you are wealthy and connected, you seldom do real prison time.

Manafort was guilty of a good bit more than DUI...and, he got a far cushier prison than would your average "street criminal".
No he didn't. He got a far harsher sentence than others who were convicted of the same thing. Furthermore, they didn't even prosecute John Podesta even though he's guilty of the exact same "crime."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back