Another big win for Trump on the national debt

Another big win for Trump on the national debt. Trump promised to substantially decrease the national debt and balance the budget.
Donald Trump: As projected in Table S-10 in the FY 2020 budget, Trump plans to add $5.088 trillion to the debt in his first term. That's a 30% increase from the $20.245 trillion debt at the end of Obama's last budget for FY 2017. If he remains in office for a second term, he plans to add $9.1 trillion. Trump had promised to eliminate the debt during his campaign.

Another blatant lie from Trump that his minions will excuse away. He mortgaging the future for benefit today. He is doing this more than any previous President.

Please don't scare me like that, cause I was about to have an heart attack just from the topic wording
sorry

Another big win for Trump on the national debt. Trump promised to substantially decrease the national debt and balance the budget.
Donald Trump: As projected in Table S-10 in the FY 2020 budget, Trump plans to add $5.088 trillion to the debt in his first term. That's a 30% increase from the $20.245 trillion debt at the end of Obama's last budget for FY 2017. If he remains in office for a second term, he plans to add $9.1 trillion. Trump had promised to eliminate the debt during his campaign.

Another blatant lie from Trump that his minions will excuse away. He mortgaging the future for benefit today. He is doing this more than any previous President.
:CryingCow:

E-Mudd does not know this:

Debt Fact #2: Our Country began its history in debt. In 1783, at the end of the Revolutionary War, we owed $70 million to the French and the Dutch. We also began running our first deficits by the end of that decade.

So Mudd, we mortgaged our future, as you put it, since our inception!

Here's the difference between Trump's deficits and Obama's. Obama pissed the money away never to be seen again. Trump's strategy will temporarily increase deficits but with the promise of fixing the problem long term.

You bunch of dumb asses on the left don't have the brains to comprehend the strategy so I won't waste time trying to explain it to you.
I am guessing you educational background in economics is high school at best.
Are economy has expanded but tax revenue continues to decline. The largest benefactors of the tax cuts are the top 1% and corporations who are using the majority added profits to benefit their stock holders..

My superior intellect is a towering pillar of liberal destruction.
To you, you are an intellect; to the vast majority of the world population you are an immoral, stupid ass. You will never get it.
The metrics that unite all Trump supporters are lack of adequate education, lack of skills for 21st century jobs and lack of morals. A fine group, they are.

My left pinky is smarter than you lib, just the left one I don't need both.

Here's the difference between Trump's deficits and Obama's. Obama pissed the money away never to be seen again. Trump's strategy will temporarily increase deficits but with the promise of fixing the problem long term.

You bunch of dumb asses on the left don't have the brains to comprehend the strategy so I won't waste time trying to explain it to you.
Are economy has expanded but tax revenue continues to decline. The largest benefactors of the tax cuts are the top 1% and corporations who are using the majority added profits to benefit their stock holders..

To you, you are an intellect; to the vast majority of the world population you are an immoral, stupid ass. You will never get it.
The metrics that unite all Trump supporters are lack of adequate education, lack of skills for 21st century jobs and lack of morals. A fine group, they are.

Nobody would guess that from your posts...

Explain that please. Which spending of Obamas sent money away and which spending of Trumps is fixing problems?

Start with the billions of stimulus money that was pissed away on state and local government payroll instead of being used for shovel ready jobs. State and local government refused to down size when the economy tanked. Instead they spent the stimulus money on themselves. When unemployment in the private sector topped 10% unemployment in state and local government was unchanged at 3.8%. So the money was pissed away.

you're just stupid, let's face facts. you think the leftist fks want to balance the budget, right? come on fernando, answer the question!!
At least you admit Trump supporter Blue legend is stupid.

I live rent free in your head lib primitive.

You mad bro?

Meanwhile in the real world the great majority of Obama's debt was caused by averting another corrupt GOP full-blown World depression. 6 trillion of it was for welfare and unemployment for the victims, 2 or 3 trillion for bailouts. Great job by the GOP which most GOP dupes don't even know about. They think Obama started it and other such idiocy...

The debit increased by 76% during the Obama years and we got nothing for it.
Meanwhile in the real world the great majority of Obama's debt was caused by averting another corrupt GOP full-blown World depression. 6 trillion of it was for welfare and unemployment for the victims, 2 or 3 trillion for bailouts. Great job by the GOP which most GOP dupes don't even know about. They think Obama started it and other such idiocy... Change the channel and get some reality. The entire world of Journalism and law enforcement thinks you are nuts.

Meanwhile in the real world the great majority of Obama's debt was caused by averting another corrupt GOP full-blown World depression. 6 trillion of it was for welfare and unemployment for the victims, 2 or 3 trillion for bailouts. Great job by the GOP which most GOP dupes don't even know about. They think Obama started it and other such idiocy...

Lie, lie, lie, crazy, and nonsense. I scored your post.

Only in GOP dupe World, GOP dupe.

My posts intimidate you franco.

They are pretty scary like most dupe posts, but only because they show an incredible disconnect with reality.

Your history apoarently goes to a out first grade. Every time taxes are cut, revenue increases. You know, because more people are working. Something you lefties can't have. Over 80% of people got a tax break under Trump's plan liar. Anything else you need cleared up?

They are pretty scary like most dupe posts, but only because they show an incredible disconnect with reality.

We are in charge of the country just relax while we clean up Obama's mess.

You mad bro?
Not at all, I laugh at your stupidity. You are like the village idiot.

We are in charge of the country just relax while we clean up Obama's mess.
Obama averted a full-blown depression and had seven and a half months of growth that is hard to tell the difference from Trump's. No matter how much fox and Rush etc etc fill your tiny brain with garbage propaganda.

You mad bro?
Not at all, I laugh at your stupidity. You are like the village idiot.
the problem is that 30% of the country is totally whacked on garbage propaganda. This is a disgrace and very scary.

Forum List

Back