Another civil resistance discussion

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
Who is going to support resistance when Hillary Clinton wins? How would you do it and what specifically would be your goals?

My guess? Most of you are pussies that are going to stay home and continue to play internet strongman.

Who is going to support resistance when Hillary Clinton wins? How would you do it and what specifically would be your goals?

My guess? Most of you are pussies that are going to stay home and continue to play internet strongman.

Unlike Democrats, it is unlikely that such resistance, should it occur, would reveal such information to an enemy.

yosemite-sam-1.jpg

Unlike Democrats, it is unlikely that such resistance, should it occur, would reveal such information to an enemy.

What information could you possibly reveal?

Detailed war plans, terror targets, contacts, suppliers, and hidden weapon caches? :lmao:

Hillary is not going to win.

What information could you possibly reveal?

Detailed war plans, terror targets, contacts, suppliers, and hidden weapon caches? :lmao:

Personally? None. My resistance to date has been at the ballot box, where it belongs.

Same question to you. What will you do if Clinton loses by a margin you cannot contest?

Elect the best people down ballot that represent MY views and hope our government's checks and balances will keep things headed in the right direction.
That is how things are done here. We are not a third world country where the opposition gets out machine guns.

Elect the best people down ballot that represent MY views and hope our government's checks and balances will keep things headed in the right direction.
That is how things are done here. We are not a third world country where the opposition gets out machine guns.
I think democrats will..

govt checks and balances no longer function

So you twerps gonna start the revolution? Is that what this tippy toeing around is about? Cute.

Well, this thread wins Goof Thread of the Day. It starts with a question of civil resistance against a Democratic president, yet the responses have all been "The Democrats are doing it." I swear, there's no sense talking to some people.

Or Civ VI...

No matter who wins, the result will be the same. There will be a massive upheaval and resistance. The form of the resistance will be a continuation of the slow disintegration of the civil society. There will be an increase in random attacks on individuals. The mob thefts will increase. People will fight back sometimes with deadly force, sometimes against children.

Some cities are already losing control to mobs. That's what will increase.

No matter who wins, the result will be the same. There will be a massive upheaval and resistance. The form of the resistance will be a continuation of the slow disintegration of the civil society. There will be an increase in random attacks on individuals. The mob thefts will increase. People will fight back sometimes with deadly force, sometimes against children.

That isn't a given. There is an opportunity to listen and learn on both sides and stop the riots by addressing the problems on BOTH sides. There are TWO sides. The disintegration of civil society begins when people refuse to listen to and respect each other. Look in the mirror before entirely blaming the other side.

That isn't a given. There is an opportunity to listen and learn on both sides and stop the riots by addressing the problems on BOTH sides. There are TWO sides. The disintegration of civil society begins when people refuse to listen to and respect each other. Look in the mirror before entirely blaming the other side.
Yes, it begins with the intolerant left wing.....

Forum List

Back