Another "Clever" Racist gets his ass handed to him via Facebook

What in God's name are you talking about sir? You've lost me completely.

What is your goal with this thread?

You've lost me.

You're surprised that blacks (who were enslaved for 400 years) are behind whites (who did the enslaving) and the reason for the lag is welfare? Slavery had nothing to do with this gap? White Affirmative Action had nothing to do with this gap?

Welfare is the sole reason? Is that what you're saying?

When you dont answer or go for another dodge your intentions will be clear

WHAT??

When did I say that welfare is the ONLY reason that many black communities are struggling right now? When did I say this??! When did I say that slavery had NOTHING to do with the gap?

Please, by all means ClosedCaption post quotes of mine where I said these things and I'll shut up. By all means.

Until then I'm going to categorize you as a completely dishonest poster who intentionally misrepresents his opponents in a pathetic attempt to get a "one up" on the conversation.

You keep trying this clever ways of getting out of what you say. You dont have to say its the ONLY reason because you never mentioned another possible reason.

A politician doesnt have to say ONLY blacks when blacks are the only group they ever mention.

I dont have to say you are stupid when all I have to say is you have difficulty putting on your pants.

You keep using this "I didnt say exactly that, verbatim" dodge and think its clever. Its really not

Categorize me however you like buddy...Waving your vagina around doesnt affect me. *This is my Kevin Impression* Please quote me where I ever called you a girl!!! :badgrin:

Squirm, twist, and spin all you want
you can't take back what you said.
It reveals all I need to know about you.

You keep trying this clever ways of getting out of what you say. You dont have to say its the ONLY reason because you never mentioned another possible reason.

Obviously being enslaved for hundreds of years (and the racism that grew out of that) played a gigantic role in why so many black communities are in shambles today. I didn’t mention slavery because (a) you never asked me about it and (b) we were talking about welfare – specifically. I mean, I am astounded that you’re taking this angle. It’s sad!

A politician doesnt have to say ONLY blacks when blacks are the only group they ever mention.

I dont have to say you are stupid when all I have to say is you have difficulty putting on your pants.

You keep using this "I didnt say exactly that, verbatim" dodge and think its clever. Its really not

I’m not dodging anything. I said that welfare dependency is a much larger problem in the black community than the white. Sure, they only inch out whites by 1 percentage point, but they are a MUCH SMALLER PERCENTAGE of the population. When talking about an issue, generally you focus on the group affected the most and I noted that it’s logical for politicians to focus on black communities when discussing this topic.

I also said that when politicians make decisions about welfare it affects the total receiving population – white, black, etc. Never has a politician in recent memory called for “only blacks” to be removed. I’ve been completely clear about all these things.

Categorize me however you like buddy...Waving your vagina around doesnt affect me. *This is my Kevin Impression* Please quote me where I ever called you a girl!!! :badgrin:

My vagina? What is that supposed to make me upset or something? It’s like I’m talking to a friggen 3rd grader. I’m trying to have an intellectually honest discussion, answering your questions over and over and all you can manage to do is talk about “my vagina”. You're disrespectful, rude, and not interested in a real discussion.

You’ve lost my attention. Unsubscribing.

Last edited:
You've lost me.

You're surprised that blacks (who were enslaved for 400 years) are behind whites (who did the enslaving) and the reason for the lag is welfare? Slavery had nothing to do with this gap? White Affirmative Action had nothing to do with this gap?

Welfare is the sole reason? Is that what you're saying?

When you dont answer or go for another dodge your intentions will be clear

WHAT??

When did I say that welfare is the ONLY reason that many black communities are struggling right now? When did I say this??! When did I say that slavery had NOTHING to do with the gap?

Please, by all means ClosedCaption post quotes of mine where I said these things and I'll shut up. By all means.

Until then I'm going to categorize you as a completely dishonest poster who intentionally misrepresents his opponents in a pathetic attempt to get a "one up" on the conversation.

Actually where did anyone say that welfare is the only reason?

Have you seen any other reason presented? No...Ok then

What other reasons are they? *psst heres your chance*

Obviously being enslaved for hundreds of years (and the racism that grew out of that) played a gigantic role in why so many black communities are in shambles today. I didn’t mention slavery because (a) you never asked me about it and (b) we were talking about welfare – specifically. I mean, I am astounded that you’re taking this angle. It’s sad!

I’m not dodging anything. I said that welfare dependency is a much larger problem in the black community than the white. Sure, they only inch out whites by 1 percentage point, but they are a MUCH SMALLER PERCENTAGE of the population. When talking about an issue, generally you focus on the group affected the most and I noted that it’s logical for politicians to focus on black communities when discussing this topic.

I also said that when politicians make decisions about welfare it affects the total receiving population – white, black, etc. Never has a politician in recent memory called for “only blacks” to be removed. I’ve been completely clear about all these things.

My vagina? What is that supposed to make me upset or something? It’s like I’m talking to a friggen 3rd grader. I’m trying to have an intellectually honest discussion, answering your questions over and over and all you can manage to do is talk about “my vagina”. You're disrespectful, rude, and not interested in a real discussion.

You’ve lost my attention. Unsubscribing.

Grow up.

LOL that Vagina comment hurt. I didnt call you a girl or anything I'm jsut using your tap dance moves and suddenly you are "reading between the lines" and you see how someone doesnt have to say something outright.

Point proven

WHAT??

Actually where did anyone say that welfare is the only reason?

Have you seen any other reason presented? No...Ok then

What other reasons are they? *psst heres your chance*

lots of reasons black people struggle more than need by; the Left's pandering to illegal Hispanics is one

you cant escape your failures leftard

why cant people of color figure out voting for you will help them like you claim it will?

LOL that Vagina comment hurt. I didnt call you a girl or anything I'm jsut using your tap dance moves and suddenly you are "reading between the lines" and you see how someone doesnt have to say something outright.

Point proven

No, lol, I said specifically it reminded me of talking to a young person (3rd grader) because - generally speaking - intelligent adults won't resort to saying the person they disagree with "has a vagina" in a zero-wit attempt to discredit them.

I've been straightforward with you, and have made sure to double check any statistics I present. I was trying to have an honest discussion. I said that welfare might be doing more harm than good in many cases. That was my only position here.

Instead of running with one of these ideas, you've proceeded to ask irrelevant questions which are based on non-factual opinions and ultimately "ended" with telling me I have a vagina.

It's fucking weird, and a waste of time, lol. There's no reason to debate this very complex subject with someone who has proven himself to be extraordinarily one-sided and biased. That's why I'm opting out.

Last edited:
Did you do a study or something that you can show us where politicians only mention blacks when speaking about welfare, or are you just sort of throwing things out there and assuming them to be true?

And you never answered MY question; has a prominent politician ever pushed to remove welfare for a single race of people?

No I didnt do a study I just said prove it a half dozen times and you keep ignoring it. Your lack of being able to show ONE example and all the other people watching too is proof in itself. No study needed. Trust me, if there was examples someone woulda been shoving them in this thread over and over. No I didnt answer your question....Stings dont it. :D Now you know how it feels to ask something and have the other person not address it.

But what are you trying to prove? It's a fact that black people are the highest percentage of welfare DESPITE being a much smaller percentage of the population than white people. Some of the more negative consequences of welfare seem to be affecting the black community MUCH more than it is the white community. Therefore it is logical that they would be the central topic of discussion in any welfare debate.

Let's keep things logical.. alright?

Kevin, I respect your honesty and ability to disagree without being disagreeable.
But, I completely disagree with the bolded above and disappointed that a person of your obvious intelligence would not be able to see the flaws in supporting a position like this.

Last edited:
No I didnt do a study I just said prove it a half dozen times and you keep ignoring it. Your lack of being able to show ONE example and all the other people watching too is proof in itself. No study needed. Trust me, if there was examples someone woulda been shoving them in this thread over and over. No I didnt answer your question....Stings dont it. :D Now you know how it feels to ask something and have the other person not address it.

But what are you trying to prove? It's a fact that black people are the highest percentage of welfare DESPITE being a much smaller percentage of the population than white people. Some of the more negative consequences of welfare seem to be affecting the black community MUCH more than it is the white community. Therefore it is logical that they would be the central topic of discussion in any welfare debate.

Kevin, I respected your honesty and ability to disagree without being disagreeable.
But, I completely disagree with the bolded above and disappointed that a person of your obvious intelligence would not be able to see the flaws in supporting a position like this.

Perhaps I didn’t word my position correctly (or maybe I did and we actually do disagree).

ClosedCaption said that “only black people” are mentioned when talking about the woes of welfare. I said, well if we look at it logically the black demographic makes up only 13% of the US population while accounting for 39% of all welfare recipients. CLEARLY, the black community is the hardest hit by any of the (debatable) negative effects of welfare, and it is therefore logical for politicians to mention this community specifically when talking about welfare being damaging.

That’s all I was saying, and don’t really understand why you’d have a problem with that.

What position am I supporting through this statement?

Last edited:

Point proven

No, lol, I said specifically it reminded me of talking to a young person (3rd grader) because - generally speaking - intelligent adults won't resort to saying the person they disagree with "has a vagina" in a zero-wit attempt to discredit them.

I've been straightforward with you, and have made sure to double check any statistics I present. I was trying to have an honest discussion. I said that welfare might be doing more harm than good in many cases. That was my only position here.

Instead of running with one of these ideas, you've proceeded to ask irrelevant questions which are based on non-factual opinions and ultimately "ended" with telling me I have a vagina.

It's fucking weird, and a waste of time, lol. There's no reason to debate this very complex subject with someone who has proven himself to be extraordinarily one-sided and biased. That's why I'm opting out.

I think the problem here is that you are presenting your opinions as fact and considering my opinions just opinions.

Both are equally unfactual...but when you start with this "show me where this person said that verbatim" then thats bullshit. The guy says slaves were taken care of well and you set your sights on me? I mean that is such total bullshit.

Then (of course) people come in and suggest (they never say it outright to remain "flexible" that blacks werent the only ones enslaved. Playing the same bullshit game of "I didnt SAY that specifically". Maybe he was referring to the Roman Slaves that were well taken care of? Maybe its all a dream?

Point proven

I think the problem here is that you are presenting your opinions as fact and considering my opinions just opinions.

Both are equally unfactual...but when you start with this "show me where this person said that verbatim" then thats bullshit. The guy says slaves were taken care of well and you set your sights on me? I mean that is such total bullshit.

Then (of course) people come in and suggest (they never say it outright to remain "flexible" that blacks werent the only ones enslaved. Playing the same bullshit game of "I didnt SAY that specifically". Maybe he was referring to the Roman Slaves that were well taken care of? Maybe its all a dream?

I never said that this guy wasn't talking about black people specifically. If others did then you should take up that issue with them. Not sure why I am required to speak for everyone in this discussion.

Kevin, I respected your honesty and ability to disagree without being disagreeable.

Perhaps I didn’t word my position correctly (or maybe I did and we actually do disagree).

ClosedCaption said that “only black people” are mentioned when talking about the woes of welfare. I said, well if we look at it logically the black demographic makes up only 13% of the US population while accounting for 39% of all welfare recipients. CLEARLY, the black community is the hardest hit by any of the (debatable) negative effects of welfare, and it is therefore logical for politicians to mention this community specifically when talking about welfare.

That’s all I was saying, and don’t really understand why you’d have a problem with that.

I think I understand what you are saying pretty clearly. But it's not logical or helpful to act as if the whole problem is encapsulated in one community. There are different issues and different points of emphasis in the "perpetuation of poverty" issue. What works (or doesn't work) in the black community may do the opposite in the impoverished white community, so I get it - their may be differences.

But one is not worse and one is not better. The impact of poverty and the shortfalls of welfare is not worse in the black community. It has just as devastating effects in the white community. I think perpetuating stereotypes and feeding into that rhetoric is a disservice to blacks and whites. And a hindrance to finding solutions.

Just MHO

Forum List

Back