Another "Clever" Racist gets his ass handed to him via Facebook

We all know the story. Republican says that welfare is like....*drumroll* Slavery!!!

Uh-huh, the fact of the matter is he happens to be right since being dependent on government is a form of soft slavery , i.e. if you're dependent on me to keep you alive I can pretty much get you do anything I want and I don't need whips and chains to do it.

That isn't RACISM that's just common sense.

This shouldn't be all that hard for people to understand, well except for those who are incapable of seeing beyond partisan propaganda.

*** NOW BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM OF "PROGRESSIVES" CRYING RACISM ***

I keep asking you this and you keep dodging. If they are upset about ALL AMERICANS being on welfare WHY do they keep mentioning ONLY blacks? Why cant you find ONE mofo who says "Yanno, white people need to get off the govt dole"? Not one?

Let me put this a different way. I say that a fucking pig can fly. When you ask me to provide proof I tell you that they really do but I just cant find ONE example of it ever happening. You wouldnt believe me.

Did you do a study or something that you can show us where politicians only mention blacks when speaking about welfare, or are you just sort of throwing things out there and assuming them to be true?

And you never answered MY question; has a prominent politician ever pushed to remove welfare for a single race of people?

No I didnt do a study I just said prove it a half dozen times and you keep ignoring it. Your lack of being able to show ONE example and all the other people watching too is proof in itself. No study needed. Trust me, if there was examples someone woulda been shoving them in this thread over and over. No I didnt answer your question....Stings dont it. :D Now you know how it feels to ask something and have the other person not address it.

REALLY? You are full of crap. The peckerwood trailer trash are eating up more of the handouts than anyone. And they've got people begging for more.

And we're paying for ALL of it.

Do you really want to excuse the peckerwoods????

That would say a lot about you if you are making excuses for the white poor while vilifying the black poor.

Point out the advocates for more handouts among the hill folk. We see the advocates for black handouts on MSNBC on a nightly basis.

Find me a person besides obvious asshole racists who want to cut entitlements to JUST poor minorities, I dare ya.

You are saying that welfare advocates are ONLY asking for money for blacks????
show me ONE person who says that.

Even though this thread starts with documentation, and the Ryan thread opens with documentation of white Republicans talking about the inner city (that's not southern trailerpark land) and the failure of the "welfare culture" in the inner city.

Appalachian Regional Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm seeing some denial and excuse making from you that is very telling.

"White welfare recipients aren't nearly as bad as black welfare recipients."

That appears to be what your saying and you need to check yourself there.

The advocates care about black poor people getting more benefits because they know they are a reliable voting block. Appalachia? Not so much.

Also, inner cities cost more than the money spent on entitlements, they add to policing costs, and deter development in city cores.

Finally, I don't give a shit WHAT you think I appear to be saying, don't put words in my mouth you fucking dipshit.

I keep asking you this and you keep dodging. If they are upset about ALL AMERICANS being on welfare WHY do they keep mentioning ONLY blacks? Why cant you find ONE mofo who says "Yanno, white people need to get off the govt dole"? Not one?

Let me put this a different way. I say that a fucking pig can fly. When you ask me to provide proof I tell you that they really do but I just cant find ONE example of it ever happening. You wouldnt believe me.

Did you do a study or something that you can show us where politicians only mention blacks when speaking about welfare, or are you just sort of throwing things out there and assuming them to be true?

And you never answered MY question; has a prominent politician ever pushed to remove welfare for a single race of people?

No I didnt do a study I just said prove it a half dozen times and you keep ignoring it. Your lack of being able to show ONE example and all the other people watching too is proof in itself. No study needed. Trust me, if there was examples someone woulda been shoving them in this thread over and over. No I didnt answer your question....Stings dont it. :D Now you know how it feels to ask something and have the other person not address it.

But what are you trying to prove? It's a fact that black people are the highest percentage of welfare DESPITE being a much smaller percentage of the population than white people. Some of the more negative consequences of welfare seem to be affecting the black community MUCH more than it is the white community. Therefore it is logical that they would be the central topic of discussion in any welfare debate.

Let's keep things logical.. alright?

Point out the advocates for more handouts among the hill folk. We see the advocates for black handouts on MSNBC on a nightly basis.

Find me a person besides obvious asshole racists who want to cut entitlements to JUST poor minorities, I dare ya.

Even though this thread starts with documentation, and the Ryan thread opens with documentation of white Republicans talking about the inner city (that's not southern trailerpark land) and the failure of the "welfare culture" in the inner city.

The advocates care about black poor people getting more benefits because they know they are a reliable voting block. Appalachia? Not so much.

Also, inner cities cost more than the money spent on entitlements, they add to policing costs, and deter development in city cores.

Finally, I don't give a shit WHAT you think I appear to be saying, don't put words in my mouth you fucking dipshit.

he advocates care about black poor people getting more benefits because they know they are a reliable voting block. Appalachia? Not so much.

And yet you are unable to produce an example of an advocate asking for black-only welfare
and you won't be able to

yet I produced an example of a "hillbilly aid" advocacy group that you said doesn't exist.

And the meth heads in trailer parks don't create a need for policing?

oops

Your words speak for themselves.

Last edited:

he advocates care about black poor people getting more benefits because they know they are a reliable voting block. Appalachia? Not so much.

And yet you are unable to produce an example of an advocate asking for black-only welfare
and you won't be able to

And the meth heads in trailer parks don't create a need for policing?

oops

Your words speak for themselves.

They don't have to ask for black only welfare. The system is set up to fund state programs, and in states cities have more pull due to population than rural areas. Nice try at making a point, but feeble.

As for trailer park meth heads, sure they do, but not to the degree urban policing is increased due to gang violence and other urban crime issues.

ome of the more negative consequences of welfare seem to be affecting the black community MUCH more than it is the white community.

Absolutely false.

Apparently you haven't seen as much of the crap going on in poor white communities as I have. It ain't pretty.

White welfare is every bit as big a problem as black welfare - doesn't matter how many excuses people try to make for how white welfare is better or is not as damaging. It is - period.

When you cut your color some slack for doing the same thing you rake someone of another color over the coals for .... well, that's racism my friends. No doubt about it.

Last edited:

But what are you trying to prove? It's a fact that black people are the highest percentage of welfare DESPITE being a much smaller percentage of the population than white people. Some of the more negative consequences of welfare seem to be affecting the black community MUCH more than it is the white community. Therefore it is logical that they would be the central topic of discussion in any welfare debate.

Wait are you saying that the race that was enslaved is lagging behind the race that enslaved them?

That is Weird. You're right...must be because of welfare :lol:

ome of the more negative consequences of welfare seem to be affecting the black community MUCH more than it is the white community.

Absolutely false.

Apparently you haven't seen as much of the crap going on in poor white communities as I have. It ain't pretty.

White welfare is every bit as big a problem as black welfare - doesn't matter how many excuses people try to make for how white welfare is better or is not as damaging. It is - period.

you are nothing but a racist and a loser who is lying to himself. if in fact anything you said was true; then there would be no need for any kind of set-asides for Black people; since you just admitted there are no negative effects of consequences that are particular to Black people.
some of your fellow lemmings say the opposite; that it is racis that keeps Blacks on welfare; they still claim more whites are on it though; which they cant explain

idiots and hypocrites

Wait are you saying that the race that was enslaved is lagging behind the race that enslaved them?

silly idiot; we're saying you want them on welfare; ignorant and dependeant. they make very loyal voters that way..

Black Americans had it better when Bush and Republicans ran things

true story

Absolutely false.

When you cut your color some slack for doing the same thing you rake someone of another color over the coals for .... well, that's racism my friends. No doubt about it.

the white teenage prenancy rate is 42 per 1000; for black teens its 114 per 1000

i love the way you idiots dont even know what is happening in the community of people you pretend to care about

Last edited:

they didnt have to lag; but liberals pandered them so badly it only hindered their progress..

beware of arrogant, race-pimps on the Left pretendin they want to help you

What in God's name are you talking about sir? You've lost me completely.

What is your goal with this thread?

You've lost me.

You're surprised that blacks (who were enslaved for 400 years) are behind whites (who did the enslaving) and the reason for the lag is welfare? Slavery had nothing to do with this gap? White Affirmative Action had nothing to do with this gap?

Welfare is the sole reason? Is that what you're saying?

When you dont answer or go for another dodge your intentions will be clear

You've lost me.

You're surprised that blacks (who were enslaved for 400 years) are behind whites (who did the enslaving) and the reason for the lag is welfare? Slavery had nothing to do with this gap? White Affirmative Action had nothing to do with this gap?

WHAT??

When did I say that welfare is the ONLY reason that many black communities are struggling right now? When did I say this??! When did I say that slavery had NOTHING to do with the gap?

Please, by all means ClosedCaption post quotes of mine where I said these things and I'll shut up. By all means.

Until then I'm going to categorize you as a completely dishonest poster who intentionally misrepresents his opponents in a pathetic attempt to get a "one up" on the conversation. That's completely and utterly pathetic.

Last edited:

You've lost me.

WHAT??

When did I say that welfare is the ONLY reason that many black communities are struggling right now? When did I say this??! When did I say that slavery had NOTHING to do with the gap?

Please, by all means ClosedCaption post quotes of mine where I said these things and I'll shut up. By all means.

Until then I'm going to categorize you as a completely dishonest poster who intentionally misrepresents his opponents in a pathetic attempt to get a "one up" on the conversation.

Actually where did anyone say that welfare is the only reason?

Forum List

Back