🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another concealed carry owner doing the wrong thing

Like I said, they are easy to find. Here is a legally armed criminal.
Concealed carry permit holder charged in Dolton home invasion - Chicago Tribune

There has been 3 actually glad you can't even count.
1. The reason for this thread.
2. Concealed carry guy who accidently shot and killed a woman.
3. Concealed carry guy who accidently shot himself.
Finding more is easy if you want me to keep going.

The list of concealed carry idiots is very long actually.
ISU prof with concealed weapons permit who accidentally shot his foot in class is identified - ISU prof with concealed weapons permit who accidentally shot his foot in class is identified Local

This is why people shouldn't be carrying guns. A situation of road rage turns into a killing.

Charges Filed In Road Rage Shooting Death - WLNS TV 6 Lansing - Jackson Your Local News Leader
So, one idiot fucks up and you (another idiot) think that everyone should be stripped of their rights? Fuck off moron.
Two? TWO?? That's a long list for you moron?

Three? THREE??? That's a long list to you moron? More people have been saved from death by gun owners than that. Idiot.

And without a gun this wouldn't have ended in murder.

This is why people shouldn't be carrying guns. A situation of road rage turns into a killing.

Charges Filed In Road Rage Shooting Death - WLNS TV 6 Lansing - Jackson Your Local News Leader
Exactly.

if no one drove cars there would be no road rage.....

The tough reality about the 2nd Amendment is that the world is a dangerous place, and we have a right to be armed.

Stay on topic.

This discussion has nothing at all to do with the Second Amendment.

Garbage. It has everything to do with it.

Someone explain concealed carry to me.

Wouldn't open carry be much more of a deterrent?
It would, but so does concealed carry. Crime drops when a criminal knows that his intended victim might have a gun.
No it doesn't.

What happens is the criminals are encouraged to arm themselves as well.
Is that why since 1990 the incidents of armed attacks and murders have gone down steadily while the ownership and possession of firearms has gone up? Is that why since more States allow concealed carry and ooen carry that violent crimes have steadily dropped? Is that why when the left claimed more firearms meant shoot outs in the street it didn't happen ANYWHERE?

ISU prof with concealed weapons permit who accidentally shot his foot in class is identified - ISU prof with concealed weapons permit who accidentally shot his foot in class is identified Local

So, one idiot fucks up and you (another idiot) think that everyone should be stripped of their rights? Fuck off moron.

Three? THREE??? That's a long list to you moron? More people have been saved from death by gun owners than that. Idiot.

You don't get it do you shit-for-brains?

There are more than 4 people on my street that carry. There are hundreds of thousands of CCW holders in my state alone. The number of people doing bad things with their permits is infinitesimally small in comparison. Christ how big of an idiot are you anyway?

Hmmm...let's see if this is how the logic works....each year there are dozens of teachers who sexually molest young children and teenagers....hence...we need to stop the profession of teaching....is that how this works?

I'm a law abiding car owner, unless I drive drunk

But you don't buy a car with the dream of killing someone.

And you don't buy a gun with the dream of killing someone.

Nonsense. Everyone who buys a gun dreams of killing someone.

Nonsense, that only exists in your alleged mind.

Not every gun owner dreams of killing someone but plenty seem to. Why else would some dumb fool leave loaded guns strewn through his home, including when children were present?

That's the impotent type who sees himself as Mighty Mouse, ready to swoop down and save the day.

Exactly.

The tough reality about the 2nd Amendment is that the world is a dangerous place, and we have a right to be armed.

Stay on topic.

The topic of discussion in this particular thread and the 2nd Amendment are most certainly intertwined and relevant to each other. Especially when things are brought to the discussion like, "Well, if people weren't allowed to have guns, this wouldn't happen". If people feel so strongly about disarming the populace, they need to consider getting a Constitutional Convention formed and change what the core of all our laws says are unalienable rights to be protected. Good luck.

And they are all more likely to one day commit a crime with the gun or accidently shoot themselves or others then ever use it to save a life.

Jury convicts Milwaukee concealed-carry permit holder in fatal shooting

There are more accidental shootings each year than there are homicides with a gun.

There are more than 4 people on my street that carry. There are hundreds of thousands of CCW holders in my state alone. The number of people doing bad things with their permits is infinitesimally small in comparison. Christ how big of an idiot are you anyway?

some people buy a gun in the hope they never have to use it....but they understand that in the real,world....monsters exist who rape, beat, torture, rob and murder innocent people...and those innocent people receive no warning and have no clue that that day they will wake up and their life will be changed forever...it happens to regular people everyday, in every state....

Can you guarantee anyone on this site that they will never, ever be,a victim of violent criminals...that they won't be the victim of rape, beatings, robbery or murder....can you? and if not...you think the best outcome for all concerned is for the victim to just accept the rape, the beating or murder...rather than use a gun to stop it...right?

Exactly.

Stay on topic.

The topic of discussion in this particular thread and the 2nd Amendment are most certainly intertwined and relevant to each other. Especially when things are brought to the discussion like, "Well, if people weren't allowed to have guns, this wouldn't happen". If people feel so strongly about disarming the populace, they need to consider getting a Constitutional Convention formed and change what the core of all our laws says are unalienable rights to be protected. Good luck.

Where did anyone write this?

And they are all more likely to one day commit a crime with the gun or accidently shoot themselves or others then ever use it to save a life.

considering none of the stats even come close to backing that up you should really do more research into the actual number of crimes stopped and lives saved...

again...11-12,000 murders a year....vs....250,000-370,000 crimes stopped and lives saved...

accidental gun deaths each year...650...total...on average....vs....250,000-370,000 comes,stopped and lives saved....

Your numbers don't work...get better ones...

I'm a law abiding car owner, unless I drive drunk

But you don't buy a car with the dream of killing someone.

And you don't buy a gun with the dream of killing someone.

Nonsense. Everyone who buys a gun dreams of killing someone.

Nonsense, that only exists in your alleged mind.

Not every gun owner dreams of killing someone but plenty seem to. Why else would some dumb fool leave loaded guns strewn through his home, including when children were present?

That's the impotent type who sees himself as Mighty Mouse, ready to swoop down and save the day.

Lacking substance, logic or reason, you always resort to penises and penile/impotent references don't you?

Where did anyone write this?

"This is why people shouldn't be carrying guns."

Here's what the entire thread started off with. If you're wanting to bicker about semantics (which I have no desire to) and how he only said "carrying" guns, just know that such semantics are irrelevant because banning people from carrying is just as unconstitutional as confiscating all the firearms in the country. Case after case supports this fact, too. "Shall issue" is the generic result of infringing in such a manner.

As I stated earlier, people just need to accept the harsh reality that the world is a dangerous place and people have a right to be armed. Nothing is going to change that.

Jury convicts Milwaukee concealed-carry permit holder in fatal shooting

There are more accidental shootings each year than there are homicides with a gun.

Ironically, you are named BRAIN357.

250k-370k? That's a real solid number there. If those stats were real it would be more clear how many. Why don't you use the 2.5 million number? So exactly how many lives are saved each year? We have as you said 11-12,000 murders a year. There are more accidental shootings than that each year. And our gun owners are getting 232,000 of their guns stolen each year.

considering none of the stats even come close to backing that up you should really do more research into the actual number of crimes stopped and lives saved...

again...11-12,000 murders a year....vs....250,000-370,000 crimes stopped and lives saved...

accidental gun deaths each year...650...total...on average....vs....250,000-370,000 comes,stopped and lives saved....

Your numbers don't work...get better ones...

Do you realize that cops have more negligent discharges,of guns than civilian carriers do...and that civilian permit carriers commit less commit crime less than cops do as well? so should the police make you nervous? should the police be disarmed,first?

On accidental shootings...

How Many Accidental Gun Injuries per Year The Volokh ConspiracyThe Volokh Conspiracy

there are about 14,000-19,000 nonfatal injuries stemming from accidental shootings per year in the U.S., though only about 600 people killed in such shootings. As always, keep in mind the limitations of this data, including that some suicides and suicide attempts could be misclassified as accidents.

so again...600 deaths due to accidents vs...at one estimate possibly 2.5 million crimes stopped and lives saved....since the gun grabbers have actual bodies to count they have the easier side of the debate....the people who use their guns to save,lives and stop crime often don't shoot, their weapon and simply drive off their attackers with no injuries....

Forum List

Back