Another Day, Another Trump "The Business Man" Business Scam

Here they are: Hillary’s 22 biggest scandals ever

When the Clintons left 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in 2001, they reportedly vandalized and looted the White House. Hillary tried to ship furniture to the Clintons’ personal home in Chappaqua, New York. The Clintons came under fire when they reportedly tried to take $190,000 in gifts and furnishings from the presidential mansion. Additionally, the General Accounting Office, an investigative arm of Congress, reported that ”damage, theft, vandalism and pranks did occur in the White House complex” during the presidential transition from Bill Clinton to George W. Bush – including the theft of a presidential seal. According to the General Accounting Office, the cost of the White House vandalism reached about $14,000 and included $4,850 to replace computer keyboards with damaged or missing “W” keys. The agency said some of the destruction was intentional, including glue smeared on desks, broken furniture, offices full of trash and graffiti in a men’s restroom stall that disparaged Bush. There were also missing doorknobs, medallions and office signs.

During their time in the White House, the Clintons also reportedly auctioned off and sold taxpayer-financed government goods and services in exchange for political campaign contributions and personal profit. Among the items sold by the Clintons, which Judicial Watch uncovered in various lawsuits, and the media and Congress in their investigations, were: 1) seats on overseas trade missions; 2) export licenses for high technology sales to communist China and elsewhere; 3) commissionerships and judgeships; 4) rides on Air Force One; 5) overnight stays in the White House’s Lincoln Bedroom; 6) graves at Arlington Cemetery; 7) meetings with key Clinton-Gore administration leaders; and other favors.

TL/DR. Relevant to the topic how?

As WND recently reported, Hillary received funds from an arm of the Iranian government and hired a convicted Iranian-American multimillionaire with ties to Tehran as her national campaign finance director in 2008. The Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation accepted $30,000 between April 2005 and March 2006 and another contribution of between $25,000 and $50,000 in 2008 from the New York-based Alavi Foundation, which U.S. government prosecutors have identified as an arm of the Iranian government.

For her 2008 presidential campaign, Clinton hired Hassan Nemazee as her national campaign finance director, who was known for his efforts to normalize relations with the theocratic Iranian regime. In 2010, Nemazee pleaded guilty to running a Ponzi scheme in which he obtained $292 million in fraudulent loans. He was sentenced to 12 years in prison.

In his explosive bestseller, “Clinton Cash,” Peter Schweizer follows the Clinton money trail, revealing the connection between their personal fortune, their “close personal friends,” the Clinton Foundation, foreign nations and some of the highest ranks of government.

Rachel Ehrenfeld, director of the American Center for Democracy, spelled out the problem with the Clinton Foundation receiving funds from the Alavi Foundation in a Jan. 5, 2009, article published by Forbes.

“Alavi’s contribution [in 2008] to Clinton came just two days after the Treasury Department also designated Alavi’s partner, the New York-based Assa Corp., as a terrorist entity, and the New York Southern District’s attorney seized and forfeited its assets,” Ehrenfeld wrote.

When the Clintons left 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in 2001, they reportedly vandalized and looted the White House.

o_O
So.....you think you can discount several paragraphs by highlighting a single phrase or word in an attempt to change context?

That one word dismisses the rest because it didnt happen.
Only in a biased mind.

Reportedly means its not confirmed true. I reportedly am the King of America. See?

Reading the rest of the article states various material facts that state the obvious. Everything in the story happened......the only thing that cannot be proved is precisely who did what. The fact it happened is well documented.

If it happened they would use confirming words like Proof, Evidence etc. Not innuendo and "reportedly"

19) Clinton Foundation: Scandals keep coming

As WND reported, the Clintons appear to have siphoned off tens of millions of dollars annually from funds the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation has received from a United Nations-sponsored program that uses levies on airline tickets to help HIV/AIDs victims in the Third World, charges Wall Street analyst and investor Charles Ortel. The Clinton Foundation also reportedly distributed useless drugs to AIDS patients in Third-World countries.

Although Hillary was appointed to the board of directors of the Clinton Foundation in 2013, after she had resigned as secretary of state, Ortel contends she is complicit in what he has described as systematic financial fraud warranting a criminal investigation.

After months of tedious investigation, Ortel has concluded the foundation has filed financial and tax forms that were materially misleading, incomplete and in error with the goal of enriching the Clintons and their close associates. Ortel alleges Hillary advanced an “inurement” scheme – enriching oneself through a nonprofit organization – in complicity with her husband by positioning various key associates within the Clinton Foundation structure while she served as U.S. senator from New York and subsequently as secretary of state under President Obama.

“Ongoing analysis of legally required public disclosures reveals that while Mrs. Clinton served as director, the Clinton Foundation and its principal constituent elements, filed false and materially misleading tax returns with the IRS and with other governmental authorities, for multiple years,” Ortel charges in his second report on alleged Clinton Foundation mismanagement.

As WND also recently reported, based on Ortel’s findings, a prominent lawyer and a top government watchdog in the nation’s capital are calling for the Clinton Foundation to be shut down.

Like the reporting you see here? Sign up for free news alerts from WND.com, America’s independent news network.

In April, the New York Times reported, “Cash flowed to Clinton Foundation as Russians pressed for control of uranium company.”

Hillary has said, “I am very proud of the work the Foundation does,” but just 9 percent of the Foundation’s money went to charity in 2013. Fox News’ John Stossel noted, “Charity Navigator, the biggest charity rating service, won’t even list the Clinton Foundation in its rankings. This is repulsive. If a Republican candidate ran a charity that did that, it would be a scandal. But the Clintons must be immune.”

WND reported Sunday that before Hillary completed her first year as President Obama’s secretary of state, Ortel calculates $17 million went missing from Clinton Foundation financial reports.

The New York Post recently reported Hillary’s former chief of staff and counselor, Cheryl Mills, “knows where the bodies are buried” in many Clinton scandals, has been at Hillary’s side since the 1990s and “has a long track record of hiding Clinton documents.” According to the Post, Hillary gave her the job of “identifying and preserving all emails that could potentially be federal records.” The Post added, “And, presumably, deleting.” Mills, who has officially been accused of perjury and obstruction of justice, is a key member of the Clinton Foundation board.

You're rather desperate to try to make the topic go away. Why is that exactly?

When the Clintons left 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in 2001, they reportedly vandalized and looted the White House.

o_O
So.....you think you can discount several paragraphs by highlighting a single phrase or word in an attempt to change context?

o_O

Only in a biased mind.

Reading the rest of the article states various material facts that state the obvious. Everything in the story happened......the only thing that cannot be proved is precisely who did what. The fact it happened is well documented.

"the General Accounting Office, an investigative arm of Congress, reported that ”damage, theft, vandalism and pranks did occur in the White House complex” during the presidentialtransition from Bill Clinton to George W. Bush – including the theft of a presidential seal.According to the General Accounting Office, the cost of the White House vandalism reached about $14,000 and included $4,850 to replace computer keyboards with damaged or missing “W” keys. The agency said some of thedestruction was intentional, including gluesmeared on desks, broken furniture, offices full of trash and graffiti in a men’s restroom stall that disparaged Bush. There were also missing doorknobs, medallions and office signs."​

STILL off the topic.

Do you just not understand what the topic IS?

o_O

Only in a biased mind.

Reportedly means its not confirmed true. I reportedly am the King of America. See?

If it happened they would use confirming words like Proof, Evidence etc. Not innuendo and "reportedly"
Yet your dogmatic and single-minded approach doesn’t prove your point. It just illustrates your hackishness.

Right, sorry I dont believe things happen when there isnt proof of it. My bad, sorry for being so single minded.

Right, sorry I dont believe things happen when there isnt proof of it. My bad, sorry for being so single minded.
The fact there was proof is beyond question. Your ability to give credence to the proof that existed is the only issue in question. If you choose to believe in Unicorns, that's your problem.

The fact there was proof is beyond question. Your ability to give credence to the proof that existed is the only issue in question. If you choose to believe in Unicorns, that's your problem.

There was no proof. Reportedly Unicorns are real. Does that mean they ARE REAL?

And if you believe a thread about a Donald Rump bidness scam, and subsequent bald-faced lie about it, is somehow related to the Clintons--- whose problem is that?

If the Clinton's did not remove the items then why did they give them back?
This thread is about Trump lying and participating in a business scam. Why are you bringing up Clinton?
I didn't bring up the Clinton's I was merely contributing to an ongoing conversation. So, blow it out yer ass.
Show me how. I never figured out how to blow something out of my ass. Is it natural ability or something you are skilled in?

This thread is about Trump lying and participating in a business scam. Why are you bringing up Clinton?
I didn't bring up the Clinton's I was merely contributing to an ongoing conversation. So, blow it out yer ass.
Show me how. I never figured out how to blow something out of my ass. Is it natural ability or something you are skilled in?
Are you claiming you don't fart?

And, if you won't vote for Trump because he lied about vitamins why in Fuck would you ever consider voting for Hillary?

And, if you won't vote for Trump because he lied about vitamins why in Fuck would you ever consider voting for Hillary?
Thats not the only thing he has lied about. He said he didnt know about a company but he endorsed them, made several statements in regard to their product , even made a video promoting the company and made millions of dollars from the company.

Are you claiming you don't fart?
Why would you want me to fart on you? Are you some kind of freak? The topic is about Trump. Stop trying to deflect.

Forum List

Back