Another empty threat?

Soooo, 100,000 in the last 90 days comes to 1111 per day. If you don’t think they are coming from large caravans, once again, denial is not a river in Egypt

once again for the learning impaired.

it was stated that there was a 20,000 person caravan forming. I called that fake news. Nothing you have brought up changes that, you keep talking about something else.

For the record you saying it is "fake news" doesn't make it so.

for the record , till there is video of 20,000 souls marching towards the US it is fake news.

but I get it, you believe everything the MSM and the government tells you...such a good little lemming

Hell, 20,000 is just a fraction what comes here every month.

Border at ‘Breaking Point’ as More Than 76,000 Unauthorized Migrants Cross in a Month

Which makes anyone with a brain why they need to make up stories about caravans

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Soooo, 100,000 in the last 90 days comes to 1111 per day. If you don’t think they are coming from large caravans, once again, denial is not a river in Egypt

it was stated that there was a 20,000 person caravan forming. I called that fake news. Nothing you have brought up changes that, you keep talking about something else.

for the record , till there is video of 20,000 souls marching towards the US it is fake news.

but I get it, you believe everything the MSM and the government tells you...such a good little lemming

Border at ‘Breaking Point’ as More Than 76,000 Unauthorized Migrants Cross in a Month

Sure thing Beau Gator.

Honey, really, are you this naive to think they will all arrive and walk up to the border together? There have been 100,000 apprehensions since the first of the year. I guarantee you they have come and more are coming. You only look silly to others when you deny the obvious.

Do you think they came here one by one, all 75,000 of them?

Regardless of how they came or in what kind of groups, it doesn't discount the seriousness we have at the border.

Trump threatens to close border 'next week' if Mexico doesn't 'immediately stop' flood of illegal immigrants

So, Trump tweeted he will close the southern border next week if Mexico does not stop illegals from entering the US.

Will he do it?

What would be the damage to the economy from such an action?

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 1.5 billion dollars worth of goods flow back and forth across that border each and every day.
Why don't you, first, assess the costs of leaving the border open.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

why yes of course, because the only two options in the fucking world are a wide open border or a totally closed one. :290968001256257790-final:

Honey, really, are you this naive to think they will all arrive and walk up to the border together? There have been 100,000 apprehensions since the first of the year. I guarantee you they have come and more are coming. You only look silly to others when you deny the obvious.

did they come in a 20,000 man caravan?

if not, why the need to make up a story about it?

i have never seen so many Trumpians blindly accept what the MSM has to say.

Regardless of how they came or in what kind of groups, it doesn't discount the seriousness we have at the border.

I have given you a 3 step solution to the border problem. It is 100% guaranteed to work

upload_2019-3-30_21-31-32.jpeg

View attachment 253185

source for your pretty picture please.

Trump threatens to close border 'next week' if Mexico doesn't 'immediately stop' flood of illegal immigrants

So, Trump tweeted he will close the southern border next week if Mexico does not stop illegals from entering the US.

Will he do it?

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 1.5 billion dollars worth of goods flow back and forth across that border each and every day.

shit economically you could really turn the screws on Mexico .
if the president had bigger balls

the harder and faster ya hit the sooner youd get compliance

Will he do it?

you cannot turn the screws on Mexico without doing so to us also.

Will he do it?

you cannot turn the screws on Mexico without doing so to us also.

its like china
youre holding more ammo

and just like with china i'm not saying we wouldn't get our nose a lil bloody but when youre dealing from a position of strength you use it to your advantage.

personally ive played chinese competitors off against one another ...its super easy and im slightly warped so its also super fun
in the land of overcapacity the buyer rules

same principle ...and it works

i aint talking Micky mouse a couple 40 footers ...im talking YUGE orders

Thanks for that nice news report from 7 months ago.

that clearly proves there is another caravan forming right now that is 20,000 people strong

So, do you get help tying your shoes or do you use velcro?

I have given you a 3 step solution to the border problem. It is 100% guaranteed to work

Guaranteed by who?

that clearly proves there is another caravan forming right now that is 20,000 people strong

You claim there aren’t gonna be another 20,000 headed this way. You claim there hasn’t been 20,000 coming in unless allll in one group at the same moment. You claim there is no crisis, even when they had 3700 come in on Mar 25 al9ne. Yet there is no crisis.

Your claim is there isn’t a crisis. Bull. And it is there, all the facts posted from CBP, photos and video of what has been occurring for months now. Nearly 100,000 in 3 months apprehended in 2019. Around 1111 per day. That is a crisis.

Continue, it only let’s others see how nuts your posts have been.
Now, I am done.

Is that all you have? Whether or not a caravan is 5,000 people or 20,000 really? Why are you afraid to discuss the real issue? Come on Golfing Gator. Step up!

Illegal immigration on pace for worst year since massive wall-building spree in 2007
New surge comprised of migrant families and children, which are a much tougher population to combat

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Sunday, February 10, 2019
Illegal immigration across the southwest border is on pace for the worst year since 2007 — or the last time the country began a massive wall-building spree — according to new Homeland Security numbers.

Four months into the fiscal year the Border Patrol nabbed nearly 201,500 people, compared to about 109,500 at the same point in the previous year. If that 84 percent surge holds, it works out to 733,000 immigrants crossing illegally for fiscal year 2019, which would be by far the highest numbers in more than a decade.
[...]
Illegal immigration on Mexico border on pace for worst since 2007
###

Oh, I forgot to add.

'Mother of all migrant caravans' forming in Honduras as Trump threatens again to shut US-Mexico border
28 MARCH 2019 • 7:39PM

Mexico’s interior minister has warned that “the mother of all migrant caravans” is gathering in Honduras, as President Donald Trump again threatened to seal the US-Mexican border.

Olga Sanchez-Cordero said the caravan, forming in the Central American nation, was 20,000-strong. Another caravan of roughly 2,500 migrants is currently heading north.

Mexican officials announced that the government is was seeking to set up a "containment" belt of federal forces across the Isthmus of Tehuantepec, which is the narrowest part of the country's south and the easiest to control.

The governments of Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador and the United States on Thursday announced they had agreed to a series of measures, including joint police work, improved border security, and efforts to deter international crime and curb "irregular migration."
###
'Mother of all caravans' 20,000 strong headed to US border, helpless officials brace for chaos, lawlessness

Will he do it?

If you were being sincere, you would state the other side of that balance scale. How much money the US is losing by the border being open + the inability of US authorites to handle the caseload of migrants.

Forum List

Back