Another empty threat?

Let me know when it actually forms and heads this way.

We were told by FoxNews back in Jan that one was coming...I think we are still waiting.

So links to several articles stating exactly what the poster in question said isn't good enough. Talk about making up your own facts. LOL

In January these same agencies ran stories about a caravan heading our way, and it magically never materialized

It is amazing how many of your Trumpians all of a sudden have unwavering faith in the MSM.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah, it's all just made up.

U.S. Apprehended Record Number of Migrant Families At Southwest Border

We were told by FoxNews back in Jan that one was coming...I think we are still waiting.

So links to several articles stating exactly what the poster in question said isn't good enough. Talk about making up your own facts. LOL

In January these same agencies ran stories about a caravan heading our way, and it magically never materialized

It is amazing how many of your Trumpians all of a sudden have unwavering faith in the MSM.

not a thing in there about a giant caravan forming....keep trying

It's going to take Gator having someone he loves getting hurt by one of them. He's just that stupid.

They have a far greater chance of being hurt by someone like you than by an illegal.

then again I am not for open border.

then again I am the one that wants to put the military on the border to defend this country.

so, basically you are fucking moron sheep that just parrots talking point after talking point.

It's going to take Gator having someone he loves getting hurt by one of them. He's just that stupid.

They have a far greater chance of being hurt by someone like you than by an illegal.

then again I am the one that wants to put the military on the border to defend this country.

so, basically you are fucking moron sheep that just parrots talking point after talking point.

Naa, I'm the fucking moron sheep that plays you like the asshole you are. Actually based on your posts they are far more likely to be hurt or worse by you.

Soooo, 100,000 in the last 90 days comes to 1111 per day. If you don’t think they are coming from large caravans, once again, denial is not a river in Egypt

not a thing in there about a giant caravan forming....keep trying

Soooo, 100,000 in the last 90 days comes to 1111 per day. If you don’t think they are coming from large caravans, once again, denial is not a river in Egypt

once again for the learning impaired.

it was stated that there was a 20,000 person caravan forming. I called that fake news. Nothing you have brought up changes that, you keep talking about something else.

So you put our military on the border. How long shroud we keep them there? Months, years, decades?

It seems fruitless to use tens of thousands of our military when a wall would stop most of them. And what happens if we get into anther war? Then those borders are back open again?

So you put our military on the border. How long shroud we keep them there? Months, years, decades?

It seems fruitless to use tens of thousands of our military when a wall would stop most of them. And what happens if we get into anther war? Then those borders are back open again?

I don't know, how long should our military keep defending this nation instead of Germany or Italy?

how about for fucking ever.

We have 1.3 million members of the military, we never had more than 200,000 in Iraq at any one time, that leave more than a million to defend this nation.

'Mother of all caravans' is forming up in Honduras: interior secretary

it was stated that there was a 20,000 person caravan forming. I called that fake news. Nothing you have brought up changes that, you keep talking about something else.

For the record you saying it is "fake news" doesn't make it so.

You cannot let them leave. They must be incarcerated, how else will they be taught a lesson?
And by the way the companies that hire them must be rewarded with more tax incentives. How else can they stay in business.

Not at all. After the law is passed, give them more than ample time to leave the country. If the law was passed this weekend, give them until June 1 to be the hell out of here. We wouldn't want to flood our borders with people trying to leave. It would take some of them time to figure out where they would go after leaving.

I noticed you glossed right over punishing businesses for the hiring of those illegals. I would like to say I am surprised but I am not!

I would like to say your read earlier posts, but you did not. I posted the penalty and link for employers who hire illegals.

You do know that there is a chicken processing plant in the Canton/Massillon area that got busted last year with a slue of illegals. Do you know what happened to them? Almost nothing, it wouldn't even be considered a slap on the wrists. And I did read the earlier posts and you do know that the laws are not set in stone for businesses don't you?

Actually there were a few busts in this area after Trump took over. Never heard anything about them since. Perhaps you have links?

I actually could not find any when searching for the punishments, but there are plenty on the 150 or so illegals busted at the freshway plant in Canton. Do not know how to link them from my phone though.

Hey look, they told us the same thing in Jan...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

it turned out to be bullshit.

you people are far too trusting of your government and the media.

Not at all. After the law is passed, give them more than ample time to leave the country. If the law was passed this weekend, give them until June 1 to be the hell out of here. We wouldn't want to flood our borders with people trying to leave. It would take some of them time to figure out where they would go after leaving.

I noticed you glossed right over punishing businesses for the hiring of those illegals. I would like to say I am surprised but I am not!

I would like to say your read earlier posts, but you did not. I posted the penalty and link for employers who hire illegals.

You do know that there is a chicken processing plant in the Canton/Massillon area that got busted last year with a slue of illegals. Do you know what happened to them? Almost nothing, it wouldn't even be considered a slap on the wrists. And I did read the earlier posts and you do know that the laws are not set in stone for businesses don't you?

Actually there were a few busts in this area after Trump took over. Never heard anything about them since. Perhaps you have links?

I actually could not find any when searching for the punishments, but there are plenty on the 150 or so illegals busted at the freshway plant in Canton. Do not no how to link them from my phone though.

I remember that. I think there was another one by Sandusky too, but I may be mistaken on that.

So what should we do with employers that hire illegals, and how do we prove they knew their applicants were illegals? After all, you can't prosecute somebody that had no idea they were breaking the law.

for the record , till there is video of 20,000 souls marching towards the US it is fake news.

but I get it, you believe everything the MSM and the government tells you...such a good little lemming

I remember that. I think there was another one by Sandusky too, but I may be mistaken on that.

So what should we do with employers that hire illegals, and how do we prove they knew their applicants were illegals? After all, you can't prosecute somebody that had no idea they were breaking the law.

actually you can prosecute somebody that had no idea they were breaking the law. Ignorance of the law is not a defense.

for the record , till there is video of 20,000 souls marching towards the US it is fake news.

but I get it, you believe everything the MSM and the government tells you...such a good little lemming

LOL, is it tough being omniscient? Is it a burden for you?
For the record, I hope someone you care about gets hurt. Better you than someone with the brains to want to stop this shit before it happens.

actually you can prosecute somebody that had no idea they were breaking the law. Ignorance of the law is not a defense.

That's not what I was referring to and you know it. Or should I be more explicit?

Hey look, they told us the same thing in Jan...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

it turned out to be bullshit.

you people are far too trusting of your government and the media.

Gator Bergdahl, you'd have walked off your post and rejoiced in the deaths of your "buddies".

Hell, 20,000 is just a fraction what comes here every month.

Border at ‘Breaking Point’ as More Than 76,000 Unauthorized Migrants Cross in a Month

Trump threatens to close border 'next week' if Mexico doesn't 'immediately stop' flood of illegal immigrants

So, Trump tweeted he will close the southern border next week if Mexico does not stop illegals from entering the US.

Will he do it?

What would be the damage to the economy from such an action?

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 1.5 billion dollars worth of goods flow back and forth across that border each and every day.
Why don't you, first, assess the costs of leaving the border open.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back