another immigrant protest in florida

They should not be here taking medical care away from Americans.
If someone has entered the country illegally they shouldn't be here in any case, but YOU do NOT want anyone turned away from an ER with a life-threatening emergency.

I've seen it happen ...

No, you haven't. Having a US citizen child does NOT change the immigration status of the parents, particularly if they were in the country illegally to begin with. I work with immigrants every day. I know the pertinent laws. I personally know more than a few families that have been separated because of this REALITY. Maybe you knew of a few people who remained in the country illegally, but that does not change the relevant immigration LAW.

No, you haven't. Having a US citizen child does NOT change the immigration status of the parents, particularly if they were in the country illegally to begin with. I work with immigrants every day. I know the pertinent laws. I personally know more than a few families that have been separated because of this REALITY. Maybe you knew of a few people who remained in the country illegally, but that does not change the relevant immigration LAW.

Wrong....
Again I've seen it happen twice.

I have no problem with requiring employers to use e-verify but I absolutely oppose requiring hospitals to get proof of citizenship from patients.

So, you don't mind them bankrupting hospitals which then makes them close which then makes it impossible for actual, you know citizens, to get health care?

an·chor ba·by

noun
OFFENSIVE
  1. used to refer to a child born to a noncitizen mother in a country which has birthright citizenship, especially when viewed as providing an advantage to family members seeking to secure citizenship or legal residency
Nimrata Haley is an anchor baby. Barron Trump may be an anchor baby.

I have no problem with requiring employers to use e-verify but I absolutely oppose requiring hospitals to get proof of citizenship from patients.
Agreed.

I thought that was illegal anyway?

Well, maybe not in Florida. :dunno:

Forum List

Back