another immigrant protest in florida

47 hospitals at last count have been driven into bankruptcy. ALL because of illegal aliens.

So, what do YOU say to all of those American citizens who no longer have access?
Do you have a link? Most hospital closures have been in rural places and small towns due declining patient numbers and increased costs due to a variety of reasons. None mention the added burden of illegal immigrants. This is actually a pretty informative article. My state in particular has been struggling to keep regional hospitals open and we don’t have a big illegal immigrant problem.

What to say to those people? It sucks frankly. I don’t know what the answer is. But forcing illegal immigrants to avoid health care or be deported isn’t going to fix anything.

Oh really?
Tell me where I'm wrong.
Well, start with the assumption they don’t pay and go from there. If they have US born kids, those kids are eligible for healthcare assistance. That removes one chunk of the load from hospitals.

Well, start with the assumption they don’t pay and go from there. If they have US born kids, those kids are eligible for healthcare assistance. That removes one chunk of the load from hospitals.

How old are these hypothetical kids?

That's not happening.
Oh, but it is.

This is done by design as part of a Cloward-Piven strategy to topple the system.

Oh, but it is.

This is done by design as part of a Cloward-Piven strategy to topple the system.
look at the causes for closing; illegals breaking the bank is not the cause.

Oh, but it is.

I already posted the Becker one. The most common reason is declining patient numbers. Nothing about illegal aliens flooding them.

Common…that is BS….there is no such strategy. Hospitals are closing for of reasons and it doesn’t seem to be a flood of illegals. Stick it to employers to e-verify and leave sick people alone.

Forum List

Back