🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

I return to the simple question. Why is Africa so screwed up. If blacks are so superior to whites, why are blacks overwhelmingly inferior to whites in terms of education, job type, and wealth?

It can't be because blacks are suddenly stupid. We have far too many who are highly educated and productive members of society. They are doctors, lawyers, and educators.

But underlying those successes are a huge mass of underachievers.

Why is that?

If blacks are so superior, what happened?
And it is screwed up because of white colonialism. And before that white slavers. So whites in other words LOL

Do the muslim arabs who began the slave trade have any culpability or naw?

What is the impact of Colonialism on Africa today?

Didnt watch the video, but i can instantly tell that the guy in the video benefited from colonialism. Look at his clothes, and his eye glasses, and the books behind him. YOURE WELCOME!

I return to the simple question. Why is Africa so screwed up. If blacks are so superior to whites, why are blacks overwhelmingly inferior to whites in terms of education, job type, and wealth?

It can't be because blacks are suddenly stupid. We have far too many who are highly educated and productive members of society. They are doctors, lawyers, and educators.

Why is that?

Who the hell said blacks were Superior? The fact is we are all the same d******

That is not a fact.
Always good to get the racist Outlook.

Didnt watch the video, but i can instantly tell that the guy in the video benefited from colonialism. Look at his clothes and his eye glasses, and the books behind him. YOURE WELCOME!

He'd be better off wearing African clothing. What the hell is wrong with you people? Thanks for enslaving people? You're out of your tiny little mind. Without white interference they would be the same as everyone else.

Why is that?

That is not a fact.

If it is like you say and that "we are all the same" then why is it so important for white countries to become more diverse?

Didnt watch the video, but i can instantly tell that the guy in the video benefited from colonialism. Look at his clothes and his eye glasses, and the books behind him. YOURE WELCOME!

He'd be better off wearing African clothing. What the hell is wrong with you people? Thanks for enslaving people? You're out of your tiny little mind. Without white interference they would be the same as everyone else.

Bringing black people to America was a horrible mistake.

Everyone enslaved everyone. Africans dont get a special pass, in fact, they are the worlds leading slavers in 2019. Dont lecture me about slavery.

Why is that?

And it is screwed up because of white colonialism. And before that white slavers. So whites in other words LOL

Do the muslim arabs who began the slave trade have any culpability or naw?
Tiny in comparison. But by all means blame the Muslims LOL

'Europe sucked wealth from Africa, in debt to continent'

Why is that?

That is not a fact.

If it is like you say and that "we are all the same" then why is it so important for white countries to become more diverse?
We aren't all the same according to racists, diversity proves them wrong.... Biggest racists don't even know any blacks LOL just like those voting against immigration in the UK and wanting brexit are the people out in the country that know the fewest immigrants... Brainwashed dumbass right-wing ignoramuses. It's an Anglo American thing now.

Everyone enslaved everyone. Africans dont get a special pass, in fact, they are the worlds leading slavers in 2019. Dont lecture me about slavery.

Shut up. Africans are not the leading slavers. Ask the white Europeans in slavery now. You will be lectured because you're ignorant.

Why is that?

That is not a fact.

We aren't all the same according to racist, diversity proves them wrong.... Biggest racists are quite so don't even know any blacks LOL just like those voting against immigration in the UK and wanting brexit are the people out in the country that know the fewest immigrants... Brainwashed dumbass right-wing ignoramuses. It's an Anglo American thing now.

You have a very childlike mentality when it comes to this topic.

It's 2019 and in 2 months it will be 2020. It's time to end beliefs from the 1700's.This is from Henry Louis Gates. You know, the guy you racists love to quote in order to talk about black slaveowners.

Almost all of the sub-Saharan continent was in the paleolithic age before colonization.

The designation sub Saharan is racist, therefore insignificant. Perhaps you would like to show evidence that refutes what Gates is going to show. Your racist opinion has no merit.

What the hell is racist about sub Saharan Africa? It’s simply a geographical description. You’d likely die if you couldn’t find racism in every nook and cranny.

That is not a fact.

We aren't all the same according to racist, diversity proves them wrong.... Biggest racists are quite so don't even know any blacks LOL just like those voting against immigration in the UK and wanting brexit are the people out in the country that know the fewest immigrants... Brainwashed dumbass right-wing ignoramuses. It's an Anglo American thing now.

You have a very childlike mentality when it comes to this topic.
pass the damn 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration bill with an ID card like other countries have and end this GOP immigration scam, brainwashed functional moron.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Shut up. Africans are not the leading slavers. Ask the white Europeans in slavery now. You will be lectured because you're ignorant.

Libya's Migrant Economy Is a Modern Day Slave Market

Libya is an African nation.

'Europe sucked wealth from Africa, in debt to continent'

Inferior cultures are always easy to take advantage of. This is how the human race weeds out the weak people.

Inferior cultures use mass killing weapons to bully other nations, and divide the people to gain and maintain power. The fact here is Europe had nothing to build wealth and cheated people out of money.

Actually that is untrue. Plus black Arabs do exist.

th
th
th

th
th
th
th
Black MUSLIMS exist. There can be no such thing as a black "Arab."
There can and there is.
No, because Islam is a religion they can adopt. "Arab" is a RACE. Africans are not Arab
This is the saudi Arabian soccer team.

As you can plenty of black men
If i show you a picture of a chinese guy in the US, does that mean Americans are chinese? :laugh:

This thread has gone off the rails, predictably.

It started out with a discussion of pre-colonial African civilization.

There are several examples of technical empires prior to the colonial era.

What about those?
They were far less advanced than the rest of the world.

Actually, I can think of six off the top of my head.

When an "african" american talks about advanced civilizations in ancient Africa they are specifically thinking black civilization.

The Kush, The Mali, The Ethiopean, The Zimabawe, the Karen Bono, the Kilwa, and Marina were all Sub-Saharan empires.

Ok but black people in America want to take credit for ancient Egypt and the muslim military incursions into Europe when they taught white people how to bathe.
See here is the thing with this thing of racking up a score about whose done what in history and declaring some historical racial winner.

Sure - Whites have invented good things.

Happy now ?

But at the same time 99.9% of white ppl have invented nothing

The argument goes like this

Racist says

"Oh, and that Egypt isn’t really in Africa"

"Or that it is, but the ancient Egyptians were white,"

Now the black person, me or im2 could spend time filling in the gaps of their ignorance, I suppose.

But he work of Cheikh Anta Diop, Walter Rodney, Molefi Asante, or even Basil Davidson would likely mean little to you.

But the problem is, if the blk person does try to prove blk history, it amounts to playing the game racist guys like you want to play, and on their ground, in a way the blk person can’t ever win.

That's why I dont like "we did this history. Arent we great?,"

By the standards of Eurocentric excellence, of course Europe has contributed more to the world in the last 300 years.

If a culture gets to establish the criteria by which all cultures are to be judged, it is unlikely they will be the ones to come up short.

You understand ?

So yes even if the blk person show the existence of advanced kingdoms in sub-Saharan Africa while Europeans were still shitting in the woods — this kind of rebuttal still falls into a white supremacist trap.

How? Simple: Racists can always point to Africa and say, “Ok, so once upon a time you were kings, but look at you now,”

Check mate.

It’s racist nonsense, but it’s how guys like you play the game. And it works.

And honestly, why should black folks assume being kings and queens — which is some elitist bullshit bragged by white folks is the best way to judge a culture or its people anyway?

What you think of as European Civilization is quite limited: composed of the achievements of only a handful of nations, and even then, only a small fraction of the persons of those states. Most people have been little more than peasants for the bulk of history.

Forum List

Back