🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

Words like "Sub Saharan" absolutely do exist. White people made up ALL the words you know. Youre welcome!
Actually since Africans created language, all the words you know come from African beginnings.

You're welcome.
Clicks and grunts are far less impressive than the English language, which was invented by white people.
Clicks and grunts came from the caves of Europe while blacks were talking to each other.
hahhahaha--they didn't even have a written language like the whites did
Yeah, this guy doesnt look European to me! :laugh:

Yawn.

This thread has gone off the rails, predictably.

It started out with a discussion of pre-colonial African civilization.

There are several examples of technical empires prior to the colonial era.

What about those?
They were far less advanced than the rest of the world.

You mean fewer, not less.

Grammar exists for a reason.

Yes you do. Because when you saltines determine that South Africa was not sub Saharan until blacks took over, it means the term is made up.
Their reason for coining the term is irrelevant. Its still the term.
Its a term I have only seen used by racists like yourself. I first saw it on this forum. I think you use it in the same way you use the phrase " dem controlled cities". It allows you to hide behind a phrase but exercise your racist character.
Its telling that you feel the need to hide behind these euphamisms. Maybe there is a human in there somewhere ?

The internet has given these cowards a safe space.
..internet brings out your racism
You accusing some1 of racism? That's funny.
If it weren't for white men, you would still be grooming your family and eating their fleas and ticks. Also, you'd be doing it in Africa.

Words like “sub-Saharan Africa” are GOOD words to use if you are talking about white power and the world it has created (colonialism, racism, racialized identities, etc)

But they are TERRIBLE terms to use, as tools of thought.

It draws a big fat line across Africa based on race. It makes the most diverse part of the world into undifferentiated blob.

• Are Italy and Greece “sub-Nordic” ?
  • Are the U.S. and Mexico “sub-Canadian”?
  • Is Latin America sub-Anglo-America?
Who the hell thinks up this shit?

Black folks are on both sides of the Sahara as well. There are millions of blacks who live all across the Sahara, as their ancestors have lived for thousands of years.

When whites use the terms “Sub Saharan” Africa they are mostly referring to stereotypical phenotypes associated with Black people. The fault with this reasoning is that there is no single Black phenotype in Africa.

Even within certain African ethnic groups there is genetic diversity which dictates hair textures and types, eye color, nose shape, skin tone, yet it's still Blackness.

Blacks live on both sides of the Sahara? On what planet?

North of the Sahara are Arabs, dumbass!
Actually that is untrue. Plus black Arabs do exist.

th
th
th

th
th
th
th
Black MUSLIMS exist. There can be no such thing as a black "Arab."
There can and there is.
No, because Islam is a religion they can adopt. "Arab" is a RACE. Africans are not Arab
This is the saudi Arabian soccer team.

As you can plenty of black men

What about those?

Actually, I can think of six off the top of my head.

When an "african" american talks about advanced civilizations in ancient Africa they are specifically thinking black civilization.

What about those?

True, but you arent making a very compelling argument to support your position, by talking about grammer.

th
th
th

th
th
th
th
There can and there is.
No, because Islam is a religion they can adopt. "Arab" is a RACE. Africans are not Arab

Saudi Arabia is probably a bad example. Forty percent of the Saudi population are from other countries and when were speaking of people with jobs, it's probably closer to 90%.

th
th
th

th
th
th
th
There can and there is.

If i show you a picture of a chinese guy in the US, does that mean Americans are chinese? :laugh:

What about those?

When an "african" american talks about advanced civilizations in ancient Africa they are specifically thinking black civilization.

The Kush, The Mali, The Ethiopean, The Zimabawe, the Karen Bono, the Kilwa, and Marina were all Sub-Saharan empires.

Ancient Africa's Greatest Achievements

What about those?

A bit like this one ?
Benin | historical kingdom, West Africa

th
th
th

th
th
th
th
There can and there is.

If i show you a picture of a chinese guy in the US, does that mean Americans are chinese? :laugh:
Yep.

What about those?

True, but you arent making a very compelling argument to support your position, by talking about grammer.

If you're going to take a position on the superiority of 'white civilization', you should at the very least be familiar with the proper use of the language.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

What about those?

The Kush, The Mali, The Ethiopean, The Zimabawe, the Karen Bono, the Kilwa, and Marina were all Sub-Saharan empires.

Ok but black people in America want to take credit for ancient Egypt and the muslim military incursions into Europe when they taught white people how to bathe.

What about those?

You don't speak to what were are talking about at any time. And the civilization mentioned by fncceo are black.

What about those?

Ok but black people in America want to take credit for ancient Egypt and the muslim military incursions into Europe when they taught white people how to bathe.
Because those people were black.

More on the red side, actually.

The Kush Empire | National Geographic

More on the red side, actually.

Doesn't matter. They were all varied shades of brown.

What about those?

Americans include Egyptian and Mesopotamian achievements as part of classical 'white' civilization as well. Those were not white civilizations.

The truth is, no modern civilization came out of a vacuum. We all came from someone else.

Forum List

Back