🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

Ask an African.

th
We dont need to ask them. The term is "Sub Saharan". Everyone knows that.

Yes you do. Because when you saltines determine that South Africa was not sub Saharan until blacks took over, it means the term is made up.
Their reason for coining the term is irrelevant. Its still the term.

There is no such term.
If that was true, we wouldnt even be discussing this subject. Wrong again, Dumbo!

Since it is true, recognize that whites like you have made up a lot of things that didn't exist.

So, how do we term the geographical region that lies to the south of a region that extends across the Sahara?

Jungle Bunny Africa
Porch Monkey Region
African Shithole
Slave Market...

and so on.

Notice I am not being sarcastic or calling you an idiot. I am truly interested in your response, but his may change. :)
Ask an African.

th

Yes you do. Because when you saltines determine that South Africa was not sub Saharan until blacks took over, it means the term is made up.
Its a term I have only seen used by racists like yourself. I first saw it on this forum. I think you use it in the same way you use the phrase " dem controlled cities". It allows you to hide behind a phrase but exercise your racist character.
Its telling that you feel the need to hide behind these euphamisms. Maybe there is a human in there somewhere ?

The internet has given these cowards a safe space.

Why do you want white people to leave Africa? How would you feel if we wanted to kick you out of the US? Youre are a racist.

Sorry bud, but this is not the white mans nation to kick people out of. On top of that, we did not invade this country, colonize it thereby creating problems that last, and still today is robbing this country of it's wealth. White boy you need to learn that when you try making something equivalent it means everything must be the same.
If we decide to kick you out, then it's back to Africa. Who else would take you?

You don't have that decision to make European.
True, this is a democracy. If we all agreed to kick you out though, youd have to go back to Africa.

No, white boy, I would not. I was born here. I can't be kicked out.
Unless we all decided to kick you out, then youd have to go to Africa.

So, how do we term the geographical region that lies to the south of a region that extends across the Sahara?

Jungle Bunny Africa
Porch Monkey Region
African Shithole
Slave Market...

and so on.

Notice I am not being sarcastic or calling you an idiot. I am truly interested in your response, but his may change. :)
Ask an African.

th

Its a term I have only seen used by racists like yourself. I first saw it on this forum. I think you use it in the same way you use the phrase " dem controlled cities". It allows you to hide behind a phrase but exercise your racist character.
Its telling that you feel the need to hide behind these euphamisms. Maybe there is a human in there somewhere ?
You need to read more. Its a term that has been around a LONG time.

Ask an African.

th

..internet brings out your racism

There is no such term.
If that was true, we wouldnt even be discussing this subject. Wrong again, Dumbo!

Since it is true, recognize that whites like you have made up a lot of things that didn't exist.
Words like "Sub Saharan" absolutely do exist. White people made up ALL the words you know. Youre welcome!

Ask an African.

th

Aww, does the internet interfere with your need for violence?

Aww, does the internet interfere with your need for violence?
Not my need. Seems that violence has been a white male problem.

Ask an African.

th

You need to read more. Its a term that has been around a LONG time.
Probably has in racist circles. I know you like your secret signs and words. But I dont mix with trash so its new to me.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

There is no such term.

Words like "Sub Saharan" absolutely do exist. White people made up ALL the words you know. Youre welcome!
Actually since Africans created language, all the words you know come from African beginnings.

You're welcome.

Yep conservatives have screwed over minorities forever. Slave traders, colonists, you name it-and the conservative politicians and monarchies behind them. They destroyed the culture and then complain about it. And they are still screwing them over....
They are definitely not conservatives, but those Africans sure love to enslave people. I blame their inferior culture.
if they have slaves they are conservatives dip s***. Actually the conservative black Africans love money so they sold slaves to the whites and their culture was destroyed then and by colonialism after....
You arent defending your claim very well. Repeating "slave owners are conservatives" over and over again isnt going to cut it. Do you have a real argument or not?
Slavery is as far from liberalism as you can get...
What the hell does wanting lower taxes and limited government have to do with slavery? Youre dumb! :laugh:
You're the person who keeps voting for a full of s*** greedy idiot Rich party that always does the exact opposite of what you want, dumbass dupe. Keep it about the GOP since Reagan when all this give away to the rich screw everyone else crap started. With huge deficits and government into your business....

• Thanks

There is no such term.

Actually since Africans created language, all the words you know come from African beginnings.

You're welcome.
Mgubwa bwagdwa.

It means about the same thing in English. :)

Sorry bud, but this is not the white mans nation to kick people out of. On top of that, we did not invade this country, colonize it thereby creating problems that last, and still today is robbing this country of it's wealth. White boy you need to learn that when you try making something equivalent it means everything must be the same.
If we decide to kick you out, then it's back to Africa. Who else would take you?

You don't have that decision to make European.
True, this is a democracy. If we all agreed to kick you out though, youd have to go back to Africa.

No, white boy, I would not. I was born here. I can't be kicked out.
Unless we all decided to kick you out, then youd have to go to Africa.
I'd enjoy one of you whites trying to make me go back to Africa. If one of you even tried that, one of us will end up facing eternity. You talk cash shit with no cash boy.

There is no such term.

You're welcome.
Mgubwa bwagdwa.

It means about the same thing in English. :)
Yawn. Another white punk running his mouth behind a computer screen.

Sub-Saharan Africa - Wikipedia

Nothing in this article suggests that South Africa is excluded from the designation.

How is a geographical designation racist? Sub-Saharan literally means below the Sahara Desert.

The UN uses the term to designate the region for statistical purposes. Is the UN racist?
Words like “sub-Saharan Africa” are GOOD words to use if you are talking about white power and the world it has created (colonialism, racism, racialized identities, etc)

But they are TERRIBLE terms to use, as tools of thought.

It draws a big fat line across Africa based on race. It makes the most diverse part of the world into undifferentiated blob.

• Are Italy and Greece “sub-Nordic” ?
  • Are the U.S. and Mexico “sub-Canadian”?
  • Is Latin America sub-Anglo-America?
Who the hell thinks up this shit?

Black folks are on both sides of the Sahara as well. There are millions of blacks who live all across the Sahara, as their ancestors have lived for thousands of years.

When whites use the terms “Sub Saharan” Africa they are mostly referring to stereotypical phenotypes associated with Black people. The fault with this reasoning is that there is no single Black phenotype in Africa.

Even within certain African ethnic groups there is genetic diversity which dictates hair textures and types, eye color, nose shape, skin tone, yet it's still Blackness.

Blacks live on both sides of the Sahara? On what planet?

North of the Sahara are Arabs, dumbass!
Actually that is untrue. Plus black Arabs do exist.

th
th
th

th
th
th
th
Black MUSLIMS exist. There can be no such thing as a black "Arab."

Nothing in this article suggests that South Africa is excluded from the designation.

How is a geographical designation racist? Sub-Saharan literally means below the Sahara Desert.

The UN uses the term to designate the region for statistical purposes. Is the UN racist?
Words like “sub-Saharan Africa” are GOOD words to use if you are talking about white power and the world it has created (colonialism, racism, racialized identities, etc)

It draws a big fat line across Africa based on race. It makes the most diverse part of the world into undifferentiated blob.

Black folks are on both sides of the Sahara as well. There are millions of blacks who live all across the Sahara, as their ancestors have lived for thousands of years.

When whites use the terms “Sub Saharan” Africa they are mostly referring to stereotypical phenotypes associated with Black people. The fault with this reasoning is that there is no single Black phenotype in Africa.

Even within certain African ethnic groups there is genetic diversity which dictates hair textures and types, eye color, nose shape, skin tone, yet it's still Blackness.

You get black arabs.

You dumb white bastard (and yes I had swear and insult to make the point)

th
th
th

th
th
th
th
There can and there is.

I think some of the shit posted on this thread is the result of out and out racism.
But I also think that ignorance plays a huge part.

For most of these shit kickers the only view they have of Africa, which is many different places, is a short clip on the famine or war going on somewhere. No other stories are covered in the mainstream media. This narrow view is reinforced by the Hollywood view of Africa where a white actor is the subject and the black actors are just for crowd scenes and carrying stuff for bwana.
They form their opinions from King Solomons Mines and Tarzan movies . It suits their World view and reinforces their misplaced sense of superiority. It also means that they lack any curiosity to seek out information.

lagos.jpg

This is not a primitive village.
KF161014.jpg

This is not a mud hut.

images

This isnt Alabama.
images

Neither is this

GettyImages-10153363-5a24fd83e258f8003b123e93.jpg

This isnt a jungle drum.

sadoh1.jpg

This is a typical small African chapel.

images

What are you having ?

images

57 channels and nothing on ?

Stop spouting shit and educate yourself.
Damned by faint praise and of course flights of fantasy of places that never existed.

IDIOT!!!
Except they do exist.

th
th
th
th

th
th
Thank you European Colonisation

..internet brings out your racism
You accusing some1 of racism? That's funny.

• Thanks

th
th
th

th
th
th
th
There can and there is.
No, because Islam is a religion they can adopt. "Arab" is a RACE. Africans are not Arab

Forum List

Back