Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

Says the most racist moron on the Board.
To be racist you have to believe a certain race is inferior and discriminate against them. Not do you just hate another race. That is the brand new stupid Republican propaganda definition. The race is on here are trying to prove that African society culture are inferior. It's pretty obvious any chance they had was wrecked by white slave traders and colonists.... And they did have plenty of culture and civilization oh, you people are just brainwashed ignoramuses. Mario Cuomo said Ronald Reagan made blaming the poor acceptable. So you can blame the blacks even more. Pathetic. And now we have the white supremacist in Chief super dupe in the White House. Only propaganda total garbage makes this mess possible....

I agree, and im2 regularly claims the white devil is inferior to blacks, as do asslpis, and paul essien. Essien even went so far as to claim that whites can be killed because they are inferior.

I hate no race, and KNOW that no race is superior to any other.

They don't.
I have not seen any of that. They seem to be talkin equality all the way.
Paul Essen admitted that he is racist.
I think he meant...like me..he didnt care if someone called him a racist. From what I recall he doesnt believe its possible for a Black person to be racist in a society dominated by whites.
No, he actually said he is racist.

Our arguments are supported by the facts we have shown to your face. The fantasy is your argument. Well actually it's more like a delusion. You've been shown that everything you have believed in your life is a lie. Instead of accepting the facts, you want to flail and kick like a 3 year old when it's told it can't have something. Your entire life has been fake news son.

Civil%20War-L.jpg

Atlantic Slave Trade: Fallacy of Blacks selling Blacks

How is any of this relevant today? Other than as excuses.

What's the title of this thread dumbass? And don't say shit about excuses. Because you racists come with ready made excuses.

To be racist you have to believe a certain race is inferior and discriminate against them. Not do you just hate another race. That is the brand new stupid Republican propaganda definition. The race is on here are trying to prove that African society culture are inferior. It's pretty obvious any chance they had was wrecked by white slave traders and colonists.... And they did have plenty of culture and civilization oh, you people are just brainwashed ignoramuses. Mario Cuomo said Ronald Reagan made blaming the poor acceptable. So you can blame the blacks even more. Pathetic. And now we have the white supremacist in Chief super dupe in the White House. Only propaganda total garbage makes this mess possible....

If you have noticed, IM2 calls virtually all white posters racists for disagreeing with him.

Just very polite Republican ones LOL. And the rude ones. He showed them all kinds of good information about civilization in Africa before the whites screwed it all up. And these guys still go on about how they come from no culture. Wrong wrong wrong

I agree with you.

. . . but, in this case, it is an irrelevant discussion. The U.S. has already made a formal apology, and I don't think anyone cares.

Five Times the United States Officially Apologized | Smart News | Smithsonian

"An Apology for Slavery and the Jim Crow laws

Few things compromised the core values of the U.S. Constitution and left as lasting a mark on American society as 246 years of institutionalized slavery and the subsequent discrimination of the Jim Crow laws that marked African-Americans as second-class citizens. As such, few people were more deserving of a formal apology than the millions of black Americans whose ancestors were forcibly brought to this country and had their freedoms stolen from them.

The formal apology for slavery and Jim Crow issued by the U.S. House of Representatives in 2008 was unprecedented, even after decades of lawmakers trying to push the government to finally apologize, NPR reported at the time. In introducing the resolution, Representative Steve Cohen (D-Tenn), noted that despite the government issuing an apology for interning Japanese citizens and later pressuring Japan to apologize for forcing Chinese women to work as sex slaves during World War II, the American government had never formally recognized and apologized for slavery. While the apology was primarily symbolic, by officially recognizing its role in perpetuating the horrors of slavery and Jim Crow, the American government took a step forward in addressing and atoning for one of its greatest wrongs.
"...and no one really cares."

EXACTLY! Its meaningless nonsense.
I was unaware, but now that i know..I care---sad that is was not publicized more. Or sad that it meant little. Maybe just sad..because words can be empty with out-action..but I'm glad that we did it.....
Why are you glad? Why did you want it so much? It obviously meant nothing.

The reason it meant nothing, in case you were wondering, is because WE DIDNT ENSLAVE ANYONE! How can I apologize for shit some other dude did 150 years ago? It's dumb, and quite frankly shitty for people to put that on anyone alive today, yet we see it thrown in peoples faces constantly.
True, and most whites didn’t own slaves. They worked hard on their own to raise their families.
They also worked hard to practice racism, lynch Blacks, and rape Black women and girls.
If all whites did this blacks would not have been freed. You apparently don’t believe white people can be good, hard working and not racist.

Our arguments are supported by the facts we have shown to your face. The fantasy is your argument. Well actually it's more like a delusion. You've been shown that everything you have believed in your life is a lie. Instead of accepting the facts, you want to flail and kick like a 3 year old when it's told it can't have something. Your entire life has been fake news son.

Civil%20War-L.jpg
More propaganda and bullshit. The only reason they died is because they didnt want the south to start enslaving white men. If they were so worried about Black people being free why did they allow slavery to still exist in the north?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You know who never got an apology?

All those women we burned. If Americans really believed in freedom of religion, shouldn't they have been free to be witches if they wanted to be?

Seems I would have rather have been a slave than burned at the stake.

At least IM2's ancestors had the chance to have children. . . .
Now we get to hear all this divide and conquer grievance for an unnamed amount of free crash handouts. . . :71:

All of these Wicca and Pagan practitioners need reparations. . . . And free prenatal care to insure they can breed a new generations of witches. . . .

:auiqs.jpg:
Wow. Just any excuse. No matter how stupid it sounds.

YES! NOW YOU ARE STARTING TO GET WHAT YOU SOUND LIKE TO THE FORUM!

Listen, to most Americans, there is nothing more patriotic and proud than the Black American Population. Most black people have ancestors that have been here longer than a majority of white people.

They have fought in more wars, and been a part of more history than a majority of white, Asian, Hispanic and every other ethnic group except those who enslaved them, the English, Welsh, and the Jews.

When the Black Community tear this nation apart, rather than lead as role models? IT IS HEART BREAKING to the rest of our families and ethnic groups which have not been here as long. It causes animosity, hatred, resentment, balkanization, and discord. It is doing exactly the opposite of what I think you want, maybe I am wrong. From what I know of Obama's history as a CIA asset, I KNOW he wanted to do all these things.

Has the Black American population had more than it's fair share of injustice? Why yes, certainly it has. But have we had an Italian President? Or how about a Jewish One? A French One or an Italian One? Nope. Except for Trump and JFK, they have all been ENGLISH, Anglo Saxon WASPS.

Oh yeah, AND OBAMA.

Have we had a Chinese President? Or how about an Eastern European one?

America is a melting pot, we have had crimes against many families and many ethnic groups. It is time to put them in the past and seek justice for all.

The victimization and grievance mongering will not bind the nation together or heal any wounds of the past. As long as you keep this up, you WILL NOT be a leader, nor will you have your ethnic group stand out as a role model for future generations. You will NOT have economic or social justice, I thought that was your goal.

Nor will you convince others that the programs you so desire would benefit THE NATION AS A WHOLE.

Are you seeking this for you and your own community, or for the good of the nation?

If it is the former, you are charging at windmills with your approach friend.

No, I don't sound like you. As I said, whites like you don't set the standard. You psychosis riddle rants are a joke. No race has endured what blacks have here beside the native American. The black president we had was rendered almost powerless for 8 years by a racist republican controlled congress who made certain to let everybody know they were a co equal branch with the president. Now those same republicans suddenly are unable to apply the same standard to the chief saltine.

So fuck your excuses. Whites like you have kept this nation divided.

What's the title of this thread dumbass? And don't say shit about excuses. Because you racists come with ready made excuses.

If you have noticed, IM2 calls virtually all white posters racists for disagreeing with him.
Just very polite Republican ones LOL. And the rude ones. He showed them all kinds of good information about civilization in Africa before the whites screwed it all up. And these guys still go on about how they come from no culture. Wrong wrong wrong
I have never been racist. I have never said anything racist. IM2 has called me racist several times.

I have never been racist. I have never said anything racist. IM2 has called me racist several times.
I have observed that you support racists and their ideologies on more than a few occasions. What would you call someone that supports racists and racism?

• Thanks
I have observed that you support racists and their ideologies on more than a few occasions. What would you call someone that supports racists and racism?
Where have I supported racists or racism? Total bullshit.

Atlantic Slave Trade: Fallacy of Blacks selling Blacks

I agree, and im2 regularly claims the white devil is inferior to blacks, as do asslpis, and paul essien. Essien even went so far as to claim that whites can be killed because they are inferior.

I hate no race, and KNOW that no race is superior to any other.

They don't.

Liar.

I was unaware, but now that i know..I care---sad that is was not publicized more. Or sad that it meant little. Maybe just sad..because words can be empty with out-action..but I'm glad that we did it.....

The reason it meant nothing, in case you were wondering, is because WE DIDNT ENSLAVE ANYONE! How can I apologize for shit some other dude did 150 years ago? It's dumb, and quite frankly shitty for people to put that on anyone alive today, yet we see it thrown in peoples faces constantly.
True, and most whites didn’t own slaves. They worked hard on their own to raise their families.
They also worked hard to practice racism, lynch Blacks, and rape Black women and girls.
If all whites did this blacks would not have been freed. You apparently don’t believe white people can be good, hard working and not racist.
Of course all whites havent done this. Hell one of my heroes is John Brown. He is a white guy that gave his life to free Blacks. I have whites in my family so I am very aware that not all whites are racists. However, that doesnt mean that most whites are not racists. Look at the support this latest clown has thats in office from racists. I even predicted this.

• Thanks
I'd have to go back and look.

If they aren't Republicans.... LOL

"By the almost unanimous testimony of ancient historians, they [the Egyptians] belong to an African race which first settled in Ethiopia on the Middle Nile: following the course of the river they gradually reached the sea."

-Gaston Maspero The Dawn of Civilization (1894)

Of course all whites havent done this. Hell one of my heroes is John Brown. He is a white guy that gave his life to free Blacks. I have whites in my family so I am very aware that not all whites are racists. However, that doesnt mean that most whites are not racists. Look at the support this latest clown has thats in office from racists. I even predicted this.
I dont believe most whites are racist. I dislike a Trump. Your comment about what whites worked hard at was uncalled for. There is bad and good in every race. Yes, there are black racists.

You won’t find where I sided or agreed with anything a racists posted.

I dont believe most whites are racist. I dislike a Trump. Your comment about what whites worked hard at was uncalled for. There is bad and good in every race. Yes, there are black racists.
You dont have run around in a KKK clown suit to be a racist. There are white people that havent even realized they are racist yet.

If they aren't Republicans.... LOL
I hate politics and politicians

You won’t find where I sided or agreed with anything a racists posted.
I dont feel like going back but I will definitely point it out to you when I see it again.

Forum List

Back